Chapter 13

Married Life

It was at this moment where Krystal should have been the adult and be more responsible for her nieces and nephews, however instead of putting them on time out and making them clean up the huge mess they made in the kitchen and living room, she stood in between the door with her phone in her hand taking a picture at the mess.

Grinning, she thinks, "Now Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie won't be able to say that my future kids are trouble." Yup, she has it all planned out. She will get married to a bad boy or girl and their kids will be just like her spouse. One word; badass. She'll use this picture to back up her case when her children misbehaves when they are with her sister.

"Alright children, listen here," she said outloud making the 5 children stare at her. Nicholas was eating a sandwhich, as he sat on the couch watching Aiden run around with mud all over himself getting the living room all dirty. Avery was hand painting on the walls with mud. Gabriel and Isabella were wrestling on the ground next to Avery. "You had your fun. Now I want you to clean up this mess and wash yourselves up before your grandparents and mothers get home and kill me, alright?" she said sternly, acting like the responsilve adult she should've been an hour ago.

"But why?" asked Avery.

"Because this place is very messy, so you have to clean up, dirty girl," Krystal chuckled at Avery who was extremely muddly. "Why did I let you all outside where you rolled around in mud?" she asked more to herself.

"Because you said that we were bothering your phone call to your special friend," Isabella answered.

"Ah... yes. Well, now I want you to all clean up," Krystal says.

"Can you make us food after we clean up?" Gabriel asked and Nicholas nodded although he was just eating a sandwhich, but hey, he's a growing boy.

"Um... I'm not a very good cook. Why don't we order take outs and watch a movie?" asked Krystal.

"Cool! Thanks auntie Krystal!" the five children cheered before they rushed to clean up.

With that, Krystal hopped on top of the counter and sat before going on her instagram and posting the picture with the caption that read "Who's game for mud?"

 

**

 

At the local strip club, there were female and male strippers dancing on poles and walking aorund with so little clothes for immaginations to run wild.

Jessica and her mother, Julia, spilt up from her wife and father and went their seperate ways as they headed to the front where they could watch the hot male strippers dance and strip. Luckily for them, a show was just about to begin and just like the male strippers in "Magic Mike", the male stripped off and began to grind on the floor in this underwear and the crowd of girls hollared and cheered.

All of a sudden, the stripper appeared in front of them and started to dance all over Julia and Jessica was frozen for a second before she pulls out a dollar from her pocket and slips them into the males underwear from the side. 

Once the stripper leaves and disappears from behind the stage, Julia turned to Jessica.

"Don't tell your father but that man is y as hell," Julia said with awe and redness in her face.

"Mom!"

"What dear? I'm just appreciating his beauty. Nothing's wrong with that," Julia winks before turning turning her attention back to the stage.

"As long as you don't touch, mom..." Jessica mumbles.

Julia gasped and turns her attention back onto her daughter.

"I'm not going to cheat on your father, Sooyeon!"

"Alright mom," Jessica sighs in relief.

"Anyways, do you think they're having fun right now?" asked Jessica.

"They're clearly having more fun than us, look," said Julia pointing towards the direction where private dances were hosted. 

Jessica followed Julia's finger and looked at the direction and she saw red.

In front of her was her wife and father being escorted towards the private rooms up stairs by a couple of almost women who were too touchy touchy.

Her wife seemed to be in a good mood as well seeing as two women were pressed against her arms leading her upstairs.

"Oh hell no," before Jessica could march off, Julia pulled her back.

"Relax. They're just getting their dance. Don't need to ruin it," Julia says casually.

"But.... they'll be touching...."

"I know my husband and he won't be touching them. He'll get his dance and he gets to look but he won't touch. I trust him and you should trust your wife," Julia scolded. "And besides, why let them have all the fun?" asked Julia smirking.

Jessica was confused until her mother whistled for the manager.

"How can I help you?" asked the manager of the club.

"Well, we'll like if you..." Julia began to speak but Jessica tuned her mother out still feeling upset and jelaous.

"Come on Jessica," Julia calls out as she follows the manager.

"Where are we going mom?" asked Jessica, following her mother.

"You'll see," Julia smirked.

 

**

 

Tiffany walked down the stairs after receiving her by two strippers when she heard the crowd go wild. There was excitement in the air and a large crowd of men around the stage, throwing money at two strippers who looked oddly familiar.

'Wait.... what?! Jessi?!!!' Tiffany thought as she recognized her wife dancing on stage in front of many erted, lustful, and disgusting men.

"Why the hell are Julia and Jessica doing up there?" asked James from beside her.

Tiffany and James shared a look before rushing towards the crowd and pushing their way to the front.

Jessica was dancig on the chair in revealing clothes. She lifted the bottom of her shirt teasingly, showing the crowd a small part of her skin.

Then she bit her lower lip seductively and teasingly.

"Take it off!" A man shouted over the crowd.

Tiffany glared at the man and James looked away from his daughter who took off her shirt and threw it to a random man.

Instead James looked at his wife who was staring at him and smirking teasingly as she slowly crawled towards him and started to dance right in front of him slowly.

James smiled, happy to see his wife having fun. He would've been angry that she was giving a show to other men, but she was turning him on right now.

James took out his wallet and slipped a few bills into her bra.

Julia backed away from James, blowing him a kiss before she walked towards Jessica.

Then they both blew a kiss to the crowd that threw money at them. They ignored the money on the ground and ran backstage.

After changing back into their regular clothes, they came out and went to look for their husband and wife.

They found them sitting at the bar taking shots.

"Hey honey," Julia kissed James and sat down beside him.

"Hey babe," Jessica greeted and kissed Tiffany's cheek before sitting on her lap.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist.

"Hey Jess, want to do some shots with James and I? I'm buying," Tiffany offered.

Jessica nodded and Tiffany bought four shots.

Once the shots arrived, Tiffany, Jessica, James, and Julia cheered, tapped their shot glasses together, and drank.

Jessica gets off of Tiffany's lap, turned around to face her, and sat back down.

"Buy me another?" Jessica asked, pouting at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked worried.

"Are you sure? You're not very good at handling alcohol," she whispered.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Another glass wouldn't hurt me. I could drink about three or four," she explained.

"Then I'll buy you two more but thats it," said Tiffany.

"No, buy me five more," argued Jessica.

"But..." Tiffaany started before she was interrupted.

"Buy me five and you could have me however you want tonight," Jessica says seductively, before rubbing Tiffany's shoulders.

Tiffany grins, "In that case, I'll buy you as many as you want." she said.

"Really?" asked Jessica as her eyes twinkled in excitement.

Tiffany nodded.

"Yay!" And with that Tiffany buys more shots.

 

**

 

Two hours later...

Tiffany and Jessica were lying on the bed at the Jung residence. When they came home, the lights were off and the children and Krystal were already in bed sleeping.

Jessica was so drunk and tired that she fell asleep on the way home in the car and Tiffany had to carry her to bed.

Even thought Jessica made a promise to Tiffany with a reference of or love making as they call it, Tiffany from the beginning knew that the promise would be invalid because Jessica can't hold her alcohol well. That was okay with Tiffany because she just wanted to see her wife happy and she didn't really need anyways.

Tiffany turned the lamp off and her phone, checking instagram when she saw Krystal's post and chuckled. 'Leave Krystal in charge of babysitting and everything turns into chaos,' she thought, but at least Krystal had them clean up. Krystal's not thinking about using this picture on them right? Nah, she couldn't... 

But Krystal really was going to in the future.

Tiffany felt movement on the bed before Jessica sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"You okay, Jess?" she asked.

"Did we have ?" asked Jessica.

"No, we didn't. Just go back to sleep. It's only 2am," said Tiffany.

"Hold me?"

"Sure babe."

Jessica smiled and lied back down with her head on Tiffany's chest and leg and arm on top and over Tiffany's body.

Tiffany held Jessica, playing with her hair.

"Go to sleep, Tiff," Jessica mumbled with her eyes closed.

Tiffany takes one last look at her phone before turning it off and closed her eyes.

"Fany? Love you..."

"I love you, too," said Tiffany.

"Forever?"

"Forever and more, Jessi..."

With that, they both fell into deep slumber wrapped up in each other's tight embrace.