Chapter 12

Married Life

When the Jung-Hwang family arrived in Seoul, South Korea, the first thing the family did was that they went to have lunch at a small family resturant. Jessica leaned over to Tiffany and kissed her sweetly, smiling when Tiffany kissed her back before they parted. Jessica went back to eating while Tiffany looked around the table, satisfied that they were enjoying their food.

Once everyone was done eating, Jessica paid for the bill and they headed to her parent's house.

They took two taxis; Jessica rode the first taxi with Nicholas, Avery, and Isabella, and Tiffany rode the second taxi with Gabriel and Aiden.

In the first taxi, Jessica took a glance to the backseat where her three children sat.

"Are you guys excited to see your grandparents?" she asked them, feeling excited herself since she hasn't seen them in years.

Nicholas nodded, grinning. 

"I'm really excited, mama." he says.

Avery was sleeping with her head leaning on Isabella's shoulder.

Isabella looked at her mama.

"Mama, I'm scared. What if grandma and grandpa doesn't remember me?" she asked in a small voice.

Jessica smiled at her oldest daughter.

"That won't happen, Bella. Your grandparents love you guys so much. They even told me that they couldn't wait to see you guys so don't worry, okay?" she reassured.

"Okay mama." Isabella says.

Nicholas pats his sister's head and gives her a small smile.

"Don't worry, Bella." he says.

Isabella smiled at her big brother.

Meanwhile, in the second taxi, Aiden sat in between Tiffany and Gabriel.

"Mommy, I'm scared. What if grandpa and grandma doesn't like me?" asked Aiden.

Tiffany frowned.

"Why would you think that?" she asked.

Aiden shrugs.

Tiffany sighs, "Your grandparents don't hate you, okay?" 

"Then why they don't visit us?" Aiden asked.

"Aiden, you know mama and mommy have been too busy, so we couldn't all come to visit your grandparents and they are too busy to come see us, but now we're not busy that much anymore, so we are going to see them." Tiffany tried to explain but Aiden didn't seem to understand.

"I don't get it, mommy." he says, but that was okay since he was just 7 years old.

Gabriel's face lights up when he noticed the taxi stopping and saw his mama, sisters, and older brother already out of the taxi and was standing in front of a big house.

"Come on, my baby boys. We're here." Tiffany says softly as they get out of the taxi with their things.

Tiffany walked up to Jessica from behind and back hugged her.

Jessica was startled but relaxed once she realized that it was her wife.

"You okay?" Jessica asked and felt Tiffany nod against her shoulder.

"Tired?" she asked again.

"Really tired." Tiffany mumbled.

"Okay, Tiff." Jessica says and looked at her children.

Nicholas looked fine. He was carrying a sleeping 3 year old Avery in his arms. Isabella looked tired as well as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. Gabriel and Aiden looked okay, but she knew that they should probably sleep, too.

"Hey guys, grab your things and let's go knock on the door." said Jessica.

"Alright mama." her five children says as they grabbed their luggages and walked over to the door. Gabriel rang the doorbell and they waited for someone to answer the door.

After a minute, Gabriel frowned.

"I don't think anyone is ho--" before he could finish his sentence, he was lifted up off the ground and hugged tightly by his grandpa Jung.

"Gabriel, my boy! How have you been?" asked James Jung.

Gabriel's face lit up as he hugged his grandfather in return, grinning happily.

"I'm great, grandpa!" he exclaimed before James puts him back onto the ground before hugging his other four grandchildren.

Finally, James stopped in front of his daughter and his daughter-in-law.

Tiffany lets go of Jessica as James lifted Jessica up and hugged her, too. James was a tall, muscular, good looking man in his 50s.

"Sooyeon, my daughter! You're in so much trouble! Your mother's words, not mine. She's mad at you for not ever visiting once!" James explained and jessica pouts, "But I'm here now! Umma can't be mad at me, appa." Jessica whinned as if she wasn't 31 years old, but 10 years old.

James chuckled.

"How old are you, Sooyeon? 5?" he teased.

Jessica crossed her arms and gave her father a playful glare.

James winked at her before he looks over at Tiffany and gives her a small smile.

Tiffany gave him a nervous smile and bows to him like she used to when she was younger.

"Miyoung, it's good to see you again." James shook her hand and Tiffany awkwardly shook his hand in return. When Tiffany was a kid, she used to hug him because she and Jessica were bestfriends since pre-school, but ever since they became girlfriends, a lot of things have changed.

"You too, sir." Tiffany says.

Jessica shook her head at the scene. 

"So unbelievable." she mumbles. She wished that her dad and her wife could act more comfortable with each other. "You two used to be so close. What happened?" she asked.

"She married you." 

"I married you."

Her father and her wife said at the same time.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Duh. How did this change your relationship?" 

"She's doing you, so it changes everything, Sooyeon." James bluntly state, making Jessica blush.

"Your father is scary." Tiffany reasoned.

"I have to be. I have to make sure you don't hurt my baby girl." James retorts and Tiffany looks to Jessica for help.

"You two are hopeless. Good thing my kids are already inside. Please try to act more normal when the kids are around. I don't want them to ask any quetions." Jessica warns them.

"I promise, Jess." Tiffany says.

"I know, Sooyeon. I want my grand kids to like me, you know." James chuckled.

"Good to know, dad." Jessica says before she heads into the house leaving Tiffany with her dad.

Once James was sure Jessica was inside the hosue, he turns to Tiffany and smirks,

"So.. about that deal we've made a couple of years ago... it's still on, right?" he asked.

Tiffany looks into the door to make sure that no one was there before nodding to James.

"Great. We can go tonight!" James grinned before patting Tiffany's shoulder.

"Come on, Miyoung. We better go inside before our wives ask us to come inside themselves and we don't want that." he says.

"Why don't we want that?" asked Tiffany, following her father-in-law into his house.

"They'll get angry at us and demand to punish us and as much as I like making love to my wife, I want to have enough energy for tonight." James winked and Tiffany's jaw dropped opened.

"I..Jessica doesn't do that!" Tiffany blushed.

"You're saying that she doesn't punish you with ?" he asked.

"Not really." Tiffany answered.

"Oh... I just thought..." 

"No. That's alright. Let's just not talk about this, sir." Tiffany pleaded.

"Alright." James laughed before they both join their family in the family room.

 

**

 

"Look how grown up you've all become." Julia Jung says in tears as she hugged all five of her grand kids.

"Grandma, you're really pretty." Isabella says in awe.

"And you look really young." Gabriel points out while smiling shyly to his grandmother.

Julia smiled at the compliments from the twins.

"Thank you. Just so you know, I gave your mother her good looks and I'm only 50 years old." she chuckled, making her grandchildren smile.

Avery lifted her arms up, wanting to be carried.

Julia knew that Avery wanted to be carried, but she wanted to hear the little one ask her.

"Ask grandma, Avey." Nicholas says to his baby sister.

Avery pouts and shyly says in her quiet voice.

"Can you carry me, grandma?" she asked.

"Since you're adorable, sure thing." Julia says and picks Avery up and carried her in her arms.

Avery laughs when Julia spins her around twice.

Aiden sat on the sofa, watching Avery and his grandmother in jealousy. Of course it only takes a few seconds uintil Avery charms his grandmother. she does it to everybody back home anyways. Aiden felt left out again and began to sulk.

Just then Jessica walked into the living room and hugged her mother.

"I missed you, umma." Jessica says with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you, too, Sooyeon." her mother says. "Where's Miyoung?" she asked.

"She's with appa." Jessica rolled her eyes and Julia laughs before setting Avery onto the ground..

"Are they being their usual self again?" Julia asked.

"Yes, I don't understand how me being with Fany changed their relationship." Jessica commented, once she was sure her kids weren't paying attention to their conversation.

"I do and I know you do, too." Julia smirks and Jessica sighs.

"Unfortunately I do. I just wish they'll both just become friends again like when we were kids. I used to be jealous of appa for stealing Tiffany from me because Tiffany was my best friend since we were 4 years old, and I used to be jealous of Tiffany for stealing appa from me because he's my dad, but now I just feel sad for them." Jessica says, sighing.

"Me too, dear." Julia says before smiling at her husband and daughter-in-law, who walked in together.

"Miyoungie, come here and give your mother-in-law a hug." Julia says and Tiffany does as she was said.

Once Tiffany hugged Julia, she stepped over to Jessica and held her hand.

"Are you okay? Did my dad say anything to you once I left?" asked Jessica, worried.

Tiffany shakes her head.

"Nothing bad." Tiffany reassured.

"Good." said Jessica.

"Where's Krystal, umma?" asked Jessica, noticing that Krystal wasn't there.

"She's coming tomorrow morning. She has her midterms today, so she can't afford to miss it." said Julia.

"I'm proud of her. She's doing so good." Jessica comments.

"Us too." James says, proudly.

"Mama, mommy, I'm tired." Isabella says from the sofa.

Jessica looks at her parents for help.

James and Julia looked at each other and nodded before speaking out loud.

"We have already discussed this over and decided that the boys are to share a room and the same for the girls. Jessica, you and Tiffany are sharing a room. Is this fine?" asked James.

"Perfect." Jessica answered, smirking at Tiffany.

Tiffany tried to ignore Jessica's seductive look and side and focus her attention on her hands.

"Sooyeon, you and Miyoung can go up to your room. Your father can show the boys to their room and I'll show the girls to their room." said Julia and Jessica thanked her mother before she drags Tiffany upstairs with their luggages.

But as they were climbing up the stairs, they both heard James shout from the bottom, "Don't you dare drain all of Miyoung's energy! She needs it tonight!"

"Appa!!!" Jessica let's out her dolphin scream from upstairs followed by the door slamming closed loudly.

"Don't slam the door, Sooyeon-ah!" 

The door re-opened.

"Sorry umma!"

"That's alright, dear!"

"Don't be loud either!"

"Appa!"

"James!"

"Julia, I'm sorry! Ouch! You don't need to hit me!"

"What are they shouting about?" Aiden asked Gabriel.

"I don't know. They're all weird." Gabriel answered.

Nicholas was amused.

"Why are you smirking?" asked James to his grandson as he led them to their room upstair.

"Nothing grandpa. I just remembered something." Nicholas answered.

 

**

 

Jessica and Tiffany did not have because they both figured that it was rude to do it under someone else's roof, and they both wouldn't want other people banging in their house either.

They slept until 8pm pacific time.

They washed up and went down stairs for dinner.

"What's this?" asked Avery as she poked her food with her fork.

"That's galbi, baby." Jessica answered. "Don't play with your food. Eat it." she says.

"Is it good?" Avery asked.

"Try it and tell me what you think." Jessica says.

Avery nodded and tried it and liked it.

"It's good, mama!" Avery squealed and ate her food happily.

Gabriel and Aiden were having an eating contest.

"Hey guys, you're going to choke." Tiffany says but was ignored.

She sighs and gave up trying to tell the boys to eat normally.

"Hey honey, Tiffany and I have to go out tonight." said James, making everyone stare at the two.

"Are you going to hurt my wife, appa?!" Jessica freaked as she held Tiffany's hand tightly.

"What for?" asked Julia, ignoring her over-dramatic daughter.

James and Tiffany both began to panic. They haven't thought this far yet and as whipped as they are for their wives, they had their own lives, too.

"Uh... well.. here's the thing.. a few years back, Miyoung and I made a deal.You see, a few years back, you two wanted us to become friends again and we made a deal that we can try but a part of the deal was to go to a strip club." James laughs normally.

"What?!" Julia and Jessica exclaimed.

"This deal is still on. I have to see it for myself if Miyoung here is loyal to our Sooyeon and  I haven't been there since forever, dear." James confessed.

"So, you want to have fun and cheat?" questioned Julia.

"You too?" asked Jessica, hurt.

"I would never hurt you, Jessica. I'm whipped for you and you know that." Tiffany sincerely says.

"I'm not going to cheat honey. I just want to go out and have fun. That doesn't mean that I'll cheat." James says.

"I don't want you to go." Jessica sadly says.

"I don't want to go either, Jess, but I have to fulfill my side of the deal and prove to your father that I'm not a cheater and that I won't hurt you intentually." Tiffany reasoned.

"I know." Jessica says.

"Sooyeon and I are going, too." said Julia.

"What?" asked James, Tiffany, and Jessica.

"Don't worry, you and Miyoung can have fun and bond together over women strippers, while Sooyeon and I can bond and look at other strippers. We won't be together. This is fair, isn't it?" Julia smiles and James, Jessica, and Tiffany felt chills all of a sudden from the smile on Julia's face. What was she planning?

"Fine." James agreed and shook hands with his beautiful wife.

"Who's going to look after the kids?" asked Tiffany.

"Mom, I'm old enough to watch my siblings." said Nicholas.

"Hahaha. You're only fourteen. You're not old enough." Jessica responded.

"Don't worry, I just called Soojung and she's finished with her midterms already. She'll be here in an hour and we can all head out." said Julia.

"When did you call her?" asked James, confused.

"Just now." Julia answered.

"But we didn't see you." Jessica reasoned.

"I'm that fast." Julia smirks.

James nodded, knowing how fast Julia can be at doing things without people noticing.

"Let's just finish dinner and get ready." said Julia.

"Fine." answered the three as they ate.

 

**

 

"Unnie!!!" Krystal squealed and bounced on her older sister, hugging the life out of her. "I missed you so much!!!!" 

"I missed you, too." Jessica speaks out after Krystal relaeased her and hugged Tiffany.

"You're still so pretty, Fany unnie! Too bad you're married." Krystal pretends to pout.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Don't go crushing on my wife again." she warned.

Krystal stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Whatever." she laughed before she saw her nephew and nieces.

"Nic!! OMG! You're so tall and cute!" Krystal says as she hugged Nicholas who hugged her back.

"I missed you, aunt Krystal." Nicholas beams before kissing her cheek.

"Me too, Nic."

Krystal then hugged Isabella gently and kissed her forehead, before hugging Gabriel.

"Are you okay?" she asked Isabella, knowing about the surgury.

"Yes. I'm feeling better." Isabella answered.

"That's good." Krystal says before turning to face the two youngest.

"Give me a hug." she demanded and Avery and Aiden looked at her scared. Avery thought that Krystal's blond hair made her look like a troublemaker and weird. Aiden thought that Krystal was pretty, but like Avery, he was scared of her and how she told them to hug her came out kind of demanding and scary.

Avery shakes her head and Aiden took a step forward to protect his baby sister.

"I won't let you hurt us." Aiden declared, making Krystal laugh.

"You two are so adorable-- ooph! Ouch!! Unnie, he just kicked me!!" Krystal whinned as she fell onto the floor, rubbing her leg.

Jessica burst out laughing.

"That's not funny!" Krystal shouts.

"That was." Jessica says.

"How dare you kick me, Brody!" Krystal glared at her nephew who stood his ground.

"You meanie! I won't let you hurt us!" Aiden declared.

"What?"

"Auntie Krystal looks scary and weird." Avery tells her mothers.

"I'm not scary or mean!" Krystal whinned.

"Your hair looks weird." Aiden says.

"Yah!" Krystal felt insulted. Never in her life has anyone told her that she was mean, weird, or scary, or that her hair looked weird. Yes, her blond hair made her look like a troublemaker, but people had told her that it made her look hot, not weird.

"Do something about that, will you." Jessica says to her sister, teasingly.

"I hate you." Krystal says to her sister.

"No you don't." Jessica smirks.

"I'm going home." Krystal says, pretending to leave.

"No! We need you to watch the kids!" Jessica begged.

Krystal smirked.

"I'm expecting to be payed." she says.

"What? I thought that you're going to babysit for free." Jessica says, making Krystal frown.

Tiffany laughs, "Jessica's lying. Of course we'll pay you especially since my youngest kids insulted you and one of them kicked you." she teased.

"Thank you, unnie. You're not thanked, Jessica unnie." Krystal glared at her sister.

"Whatever." said Jessica, grabbing her purse.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow. Good night and listen to your aunt." said Jessica kissing each of her children's forehead.

Tiffany hugged her kids and waved goodbye as she, Jessica, Julia, and James all left the house.

Once the door closed and was locked, Krystal turned her attention back to the kids.

"So... do you guys really dislike my new look?" she asked them.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, how was this chapter? Boring? Okay? I'm sorry for not updating this story in a long time. I'm glad to be able to update this chapter, but I don't know when I'll be updating this story again. Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this story and let me know if I have made any spelling/grammer mistakes.

Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe.

Goodbye :)