2

My three brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Two : The 'Unique' family [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

“Cho baby? What are you doing here?” Sehun’s eyes were locked at her two bags sitting there at the corner. Chorong looked at him. “W-what are you doing here?” she pointed towards Sehun. “It can’t be” Chorong frowned as she looked at the smiling boy. Sehun’s smile slowly faded as he saw Chorong crying, collapsing down onto the cold ground.

 

He ran towards Chorong, hugging her sadly. “Why are you crying?” he asked, trying to calm her down. Chorong suddenly exploded in an instant as she pushed Sehun away. “Don’t you get it?! Your dad married my mom!” Chorong beamed. With that, Sehun’s heart shattered into small pieces.

 

“You m-mean, you’re my new sister?” Sehun blanked. Silence graveled upon them including Chorong’s crying sound. Sehun couldn’t react to it, he hasn’t had any clue yet and he still doesn’t want to believe the reality. He loved Chorong so much and it took up a lot of efforts to finally stand up towards Chorong to confess his warm love, it was recklessly hard.

 

He didn’t want their relationship to stop that fast, he loved her so much that it hurts. “Cho” Sehun squeaked. “Are you ing kidding me right now?” Sehun growled. “We’re not even siblings, okay? We’re just step siblings, nothing can go between that, I love you so much” Sehun continued.

 

“Oppa” Chorong cried. “It’s okay Cho” he hugged Chorong with all his might. He’s afraid that one day their relationship would put on a stop.

 

“Miss Chorong, the car is ready” they could hear someone calling from the front door.

 

Chorong pushed Sehun away, trying to act as if nothing happened. “My lady, are you ready to go yet?” Kris asked. Chorong looked at Kris, sighing in relief silently. “I’ve changed my mind, I don’t think going to the park is a good idea because..”Chorong paused. She looked at Sehun, eying him for an excuse.

 

“She’s afraid of the swing sets” Sehun randomly answered. Chorong looked at Sehun in shock as Kris laughs away. “That was random Sehun” Kris commented. “okay then miss, if you need anything, call me” Kris winked.

 

“Ahaaha, swing sets, that’s just gold” Kris laughed as he closed the door. “The hell?!” Chorong pouted, looking at the smiling Sehun. “I didn’t have any ideas left okay? You remind me of swing sets” Sehun laughed. “uh go away” Chorong joked, taking her bags upstairs.

 

“Luhan?” Chanyeol knocked the door in desperation, a bit too desperate. “Yo! Stop messing up my door!” Luhan opened the door, gritting his teeth in anger. “Chanyeol! Dude! Over here” Baekhyun shouted. “Where’s the stuff?” Chanyeol giggled in excitement.

 

“Here” Chen handed the black box. “Sweet!! I’ve been waiting for this game console to release!” Chanyeol jumped on the bed, making Luhan growl. “Hehe, sorry Luhan” Chanyeol said before hugging and kissing the game console in delight.

 

“Eww, stop showering that game console with your dirty saliva” Chen puked.

 

“What took you so long?” Baekhyun randomly asked, sipping the iced tea happily. “Oh, I was seeing my parents off” Chanyeol said, admiring the game console. The others looked at Chanyeol confusedly.

 

“You mean parents without the‘s’ word right?” Luhan asked. “You only have a dad though” Baekhyun emphasized. “I told you, giving Chanyeol too much candy would only spoil him” Chen smirked. “I have a new mom now dudes” Chanyeol looked at them as he reached for a drink from the fridge.

 

“Since when? Your mom passed away just a few weeks ago” Baekhyun stated. “Ugh dad remarried and I was busy showing the mansion to my little sister” Chanyeol was still looking at his game console. “You have a new sister?” Chen asked, widening his eyes in interest.

 

“Eh yup, she’s pretty and cute at the same time” Chanyeol smiled. Luhan, Baekhyun and Chen looked at each other as they smirked. “Can you introduce her to us? Maybe one of us will be your new brother in law” Luhan smiled.

 

“Huh? Brother in law?” Chanyeol blurred. The three nodded as they grinned at Chanyeol. “it’s no use though, you guys are not her, you know not her level” Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. “I don’t think she’s fond of game geeks like us, Sehun or Kris would be her type since their—“ Chanyeol paused.

 

“Since they’re cool and we’re geeks?” Luhan added. “Yeah that’s the one” Chanyeol clapped his two hands like a seal. “What do girls see in cool men? I mean we’re cool too” Chen stated. The other three nodded as they looked at each other.

 

“So, is everything good with your new sister?” Baekhyun asked. “We still feel uncomfortable around each other” Chanyeol pouted. The three formed their mouths into an ‘O’, exchanging glances among each other.

 

“AYAYYAYYA! It’s already 9 p.m.! Lay hyung is going to kill me! Shoot!” Chanyeol dashed from the room, exiting the building leaving all three of them dumbfounded. “Some life he has” Baekhyun tisked.

 

Meanwhile,

 

“I ask of you son, please take care of her at the new school and financial things, okay? I’m counting on you” Mr.Park said through the phone. “No worries dad, I’m already on it” Lay smiled. “Oh, that’s my son” Mr.Park proudly smiled.

 

Kriikk(front door sound)

 

He’s here—Lay smirked. “Dad, I’ve got to go, I’ll call you again soon” Lay ended the call. He took his bunny fluffy slippers, running downstairs. He stood right in front of the staircase as he spotted Chanyeol running into his way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter