1

My three brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] One [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

“Omma! I don’t want to!!” Chorong begged, unbelieving that this was going to become a reality. “Oh come on Rongie, you can always visit us at U.S anytime you want” she desperately pulled her two arms from the rough force of humanity that is the Park Chorong, her one and only daughter.

 

“You’ve remarried and now you’re going to leave me here with three strangers?!” Chorong pulled her hair madly. “Well your dad wants to live there so it’s my responsibility to follow him as a wife” Chorong’s mom stated.

 

“What the are you talking about?! He’s not my dad! My dad is up there!” Chorong pointed towards the blue sky with teary soaking eyes.

 

Chorong’s mom looked at her quite sadly. She knew how her daughter felt, missing her real dad. It was a big loss neither one of them could reminisce peacefully without teary eyes. “I hate you, mom” Chorong cried, shutting the door in anger.

 

No one can replace my dad, no one, not even Mr.Park( as in Chorong’s new dad)—Chorong angrily thought as she threw her dolls in frustration.

 

Chorong’s wasn’t ready for such of an obstacle. She lost her father a few months ago and now, her mom is remarrying with someone new. That Mr.Park had the same fate as mom. He had lost his wife because of colon cancer, stage 3, a serious stage. Chorong heard that her mom and Mr.Park had found sparks in each other as they felt the same thing that they were facing, that is losing someone they truly love.

 

Chorong couldn’t help but to hate the idea of her mom remarrying, that is why she didn’t attend their marriage in the first place. Anything related to the two was an opportunity for Chorong to get lost and do some soul searching. She always wanted to follow her dad ever since she lost him. “There isn’t any use of living if you have to suffer” Chorong whispered.

 

And now, the Mr.Park has three sons. Her soon to be brothers are older than her by 4 years at most. They’ve never met formally since Chorong skipped the wedding ceremony. Tomorrow, she’s about to move into her new house shared with her new three older brothers. Her mom and her new dad were going to move to the US tomorrow since Mr.Park has a company to inherit there.

 

“Well, that’s good for mom since she wished to go live there for the past years” Chorong said. But it wasn’t enough, she felt it was totally unfair that her mom was the only one who’s going to be a happy chirping bird. She was totally unsatisfied.

 

The next day,

 

“Rongie, time to go” Chorong’s mom softly knocked the bedroom door revealing a messy, nasty looking girl. “Go and take a shower and fast” she stated. Chorong didn’t reply as she looked at her mom in anger. She took her towel, walking to the bathroom lifelessly.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” Chorong’s mom frowned.

 

After an hour, the car has arrived.

 

 

“Oh my god, th-that’s a mer-mercedes, I g-get my own Mercedes?” Chorong stuttered as she gaped in awe. “And who is that?” Chorong pointed at the man inside the car. He cool-y walked out of the car as he smiled.

 

 

 Chorong’s memory book

 

 

What kind of driver is this hot?

“Yes, I added ing fabulous on purpose”--Chorong

 

The driver bowed as he found himself standing in front of his two new mistresses. “Let me introduce myself, I’m Kris, I’ll be Miss Chorong’s new driver” he bowed. He smiled as he saw the sight of the new maiden, Miss Chorong.

 

He approached her slowly, trying to become friendly at least. “Anyeong, I’m Kris, as you can see, I will be your new driver” he kissed Chorong’s hand lightly. Chorong was flustered which had frozen herself. Chorong’s mom wiggled her daughter, snapping her into true reality.

 

“Oh Kris, how old are you? If I may ask” Chorong’s mom smiled. “I’m 21, Madam” Kris bowed. “Oh! Chorong you should call him oppa instead of ‘driver’, he’s older than you for two years” Chorong’s mom looked at Chorong, followed by Kris.

 

“I don’t care” Chorong growled as she looked at her mom. Chorong’s mom was surprised and embarrassed by that moment but she totally understood why her daughter was furious towards her. “Let’s go now” Chorong’s mom cleared as she found a chuckling driver. “Yes madam” Kris smiled, taking their luggage and opening the door for them.

 

Chorong’s mom was the first to enter and Kris and Chorong finally had the time to talk only for a few seconds. Kris looked at Chorong in satisfaction. “Nice job you did there” Kris thumbed up, making Chorong smile brightly at him. She thumbed up as well before entering the limousine.

 

He’s nice—Chorong smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter