She's avoiding me

Our guitar's love story

 

Song: Because i miss you

 

==========================================================================================

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

 

My dad was hospitalized because of an accident and I wasn't able to tutor her for two consecutive weeks. Before I know it, sixty days were almost over and there were only ten days left.

I decided to go to her house without notice to surprise her. I missed her badly and I wanted to see her again. When I reached her mansion, I noticed her maids' sad faces.

"She's really sick, Jinyoung." Her father told me.

I insisted on entering her room to take a look at her. I saw her lying on the bed. There were many medical machines in the room that help to monitor and stabilise her condition.

"~~~~.." 
That was the only thing that I managed to say. I sat on the chair next to her bed and watched her.

"Jinyoung?" A familiar voice called my name. 
Her voice was soft and caring. She's my personal angel as she changed my life. She taught me how to appreciate things that I have. Lastly, she taught me how to love.

"~~~~, how are you feeling?" I asked as I held her hand.
She took her hand away. I smiled when I saw her blushing. I stared at her but she looked away.
"I'm feeling better." She answered.
I enjoy watching her and I really missed her. However, I have a feeling that she is avoiding me.