Headache Galore

Hollow Heart

"Nani (What)?" Principal Sawatari asked in disbelief. "An interview?"

"Hai, this is for a major broadcast," the other person, a representative from a TV station, replied. "We have asked permission from the school chairman and the school board, and they totally agreed."

Principal Sawatari perspired. What will they ask him? In diplomatic means, he asked the personnel.

"Ah, hehe...what will you ask me about?"

"Ah, iie (no), it's not you we are going to interview," the other person apologized. "It is Park Jiyeon that we want."

The monkey-looking principal heaved a sigh. He was not confident in media coverages, much more in interviews. He was thinking that Yankumi got into another set of trouble, and that he was to explain. He was relieved that they are wanting to interview the former T-ara member.

"Ah, hai, hai, that will be arranged," Sawatari smiled in relief.

*****

The girls in Class 3-D were having another series of makeup session. One late classmate came in with a weird news.

"Hey girls, I just came from the faculty room, and there's this media personnel wanting to interview Jiyeon-chan," she announced.

"Nani????" the girls chorused.

"Oh, we're so envious," the others sighed in happiness.

"We better beautify ourselves. Who knows, we might be seen in the cameras," another said.

And they squealed.

"When are they gonna interview me?" Jiyeon asked.

"Shiranai (I do not know)," the other replied.

Then, Yankumi came in, and the girls hurriedly put away their beauty products. Unlike her boys, Yankumi got along with the girls easily. Not only because they were girls, they were also polite. Besides, it is still the second day of classes. Who knows? They might be misbehaving and cause Yankumi some problems.

"Yamaguchi-sensei, is it true that some reporters will interview Jiyeon-nee?" one of the girls said.

"Eh? Uh, uh, ee...they will. But I do not know when," Yankumi said.

"I wish we could be seen on TV," one of the girls said, which was followed by her classmates' squeals.

"Girls, girls, I don't know when, but perhaps they will interview her on a weekend," Yankumi said.

"Weekend?" one of the girls complained. "Yamaguchi-sensei!"

"Yamaguchi-sensei, it is one of our dreams to be seen on TV, which is why we are making ourselves pretty," Aiko complained.

And Yankumi looked at her imaginary camera.

"What are you all thinking? This is a school!"

Then, going back to her class, she said to them. "Remember that you are in the classroom to study and not to join beauty contests."

They saw her being serious that they felt the need to shut up. And Jiyeon said from her seat.

"I do not mind being interviewed at any time of the week," she said. "But I don't want to bother everybody too."

"Jiyeon-neechan," the other girls said.

"Daijoubu," Jiyeon told them heartily.

Yankumi smiled when Jiyeon explained. The former T-ara member must have missed being a student that much. She was touched by her student's considerate attitude.

*******

The TV crew set up their equipments in the school grounds. They did not want to go inside to interview Jiyeon.

"O, Tsuchiya, are our cameras OK?" the cameraman, Kuraki-san asked.

"Ee," Tsucchi replied.

He was busy getting the other equipments ready when a girl called him. When he turned to see, it was Mayumi.

"O, Mayumi-chan, what's up?" he asked her sister.

"You are gonna interview Park Jiyeon, right?" Mayumi asked, and Tsucchi replied with a nod. "Well, you better give me freebies, then."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Jiyeon is my classmate," she revealed.

With shock of wonder, Tsucchi let out a huge wow. The other TV crew heard the revelation that they requested Mayumi if she can allow them to have Jiyeon be interviewed already.

"Okey, I agree, but my ani has to buy me free lunch," Mayumi said slyly.

The other crew laughed, and Tsucchi just mocked his sister. "In your dreams."

Mayumi pouted as the crew continued their work. Hikaru is soooo gonna regret this. Just then, Principal Sawatari came out to check on the crew.

"Is everything all right here?" he asked.

"Hai, daijoubu desu," the leader said.

As the principal was scanning the place, he noticed a tall and lean guy with brown hair and sun-kissed skin. He was surprised.

"Tsu-tsu-tsu-Tsuchiya?????" he asked.

Tsucchi looked at him, and replied in surprise. "Saru (Monkey)?

"Sawatari da! Sawatari da (It's Sawatari)!" Principal Sawatari chided him.

"It's a surprise I can even meet Saruwatari," Tsucchi mocked the principal as he got his ubiquitous fan.

Principal Sawatari's blood boiled to a hundred degrees Celcius when Tsuchiya said that. He was totally annoyed.

"Sawatari da!" he corrected the young man. "What are you doing here?"

"I am the assistant cameraman," Tsucchi replied as he continued fanning himself. His habit had not changed.

Sawatari left in annoyance. As he left, he almost bumped with Yankumi.

"Watch where you're going," he snapped at her.

She bowed at him, but after he left, she pouted and thought. "What's with him?"

"Yankumi!" Tsucchi called out to her with a wave.

Yankumi saw him and broke into a giant smile. She approached him and gave him a playful box on his arm.

"Itai (Ouch)!" Tsucchi yelped in pain.

"Oh, sorry...sorry," Yankumi apologized.

Tsucchi broke into a smile. "I guess your punches are still that strong."

"It was a light punch...Gomen nasai..." Yankumi apologized again.

Tsuchiya bit his lower lip cutely and smiled at her like a high school guy, while she also smiled densely at him.

"What brings you here? Oh! I remember, you're an assistant cameraman," Yankumi told him.

"Ee...Haruko-chan told me you are her homeroom teacher," Tsucchi replied.

"Ee, it is such a coincidence, is it not, Tsuchiya?" she told him.

He smiled coyly at her.

"O? You're blushing!" Yankumi said to him.

"Huh?" Tsucchi asked in embarrassment. He felt himself blushing all the more.

"Daijoubu (Are you OK)?" she asked him, and he hesitantly nodded and smiled like a total idiot.

"Ya, good luck on the broadcast," Yankumi casually told him. "I gotta go, I need to buy something."

Tsuchiya bowed at his former homeroom adviser as she waved him goodbye. His sister came back to him.

"You like her, don't you?" Mayumi .

"No, I don't," Tsucchi ed. But it was evident that he was blushing. And for a guy, his blush was totally obvious.

"Hehe, do not worry, I will not tell Yamaguchi-sensei," Mayumi teased.

"Oi, if Yankumi knows about it, you are so dead," Tsucchi said to his sister, who only stuck out her tongue at him.

Then, girls began squealing in delight when Jiyeon went out to the school grounds. She was accompanied by Sawatari, and then, the news broadcast began. The newsreporter asked Jiyeon about life after T-ara and her life as a student in Japan. Although she missed Korea a lot, she is having fun with her classmates.

"We even have a weird teacher, but for a teacher that weird, she's actually good," Jiyeon said.

While the interview went on, Aiko and Mayumi passed by so as to make it seem that they are just passing by innocently. However, many girls were doing the same, and they were totally doing it to be seen on TV. Some girls were doing it to impress the hot assistant cameraman.

After the interview, the reporter asked Jiyeon to greet her Japanese fans.

"Konnichiwa, minnasan. Paku Jiyon desu (Hi everyone, I'm Park Jiyeon)," she said. "I am glad to be here to study in Japan."

And she said many more greetings to her fans. After that, the reporter also asked her to greet her Korean fans who missed her a lot.

"Annyeong hasshimnikka, yeoreobun? Pak Ji Yeonimnida," she greeted. "I miss you all, and I hope I can go back to Korea and perform again. Ji Yeon hwaiting (Jiyeon fighting)! Hello to all my T-ara eonni."

The reporter thanked Jiyeon and ended the interview. After that, Mayumi and Aiko went to her.

"You are so amazing, Jiyeon-nee," Aiko said adorably.

Then, Tsucchi went to his sis and handed her some money.

"What for?" Mayumi asked, confused.

"Buy your own free lunch," Tsucchi said dryly.

Mayumi pouted when Aiko stood beside her, with Jiyeon trailing before them.

"O, tokorode (by the way), these are my friends. Aiko and Jiyeon," Mayumi introduced him to her classmates.

Aiko stretched out her hand for a handshake, and when he shook her hand and smiled at her, Aiko squealed in delight. Jiyeon also shook hands with her, and he asked for her autograph.

"Wow, I have a Japanese fan up close!" Jiyeon mused.

The reporter and the crew even asked for her autograph, which she gave heartily. In his happiness, Tsucchi screamed in delight and fainted on the spot.

"Aniki (Elder brother)!" Mayumi exclaimed, rushing to her brother. The other staff did too.

It was coincident that Yankumi came after buying stuff from outside.

"Doo an (What happened)?" she asked them.

 She came near and saw the fainted Tsuchiya Hikaru. He was smiling and cherishing Jiyeon's autograph close to his chest.

"Ah...what is he thinking?" Yankumi asked as she hit her head with her hand. "He's giving me a headache...."