The time has come

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

 

" Your highness ! " The three bowed honoring the king's unexpected arrival  .

Knight Daniel tried his best to sit in respect though his head hurt .

 

King Minsoo was not one to disregard such situation after all .  Once he got the news about his first-class Knight , he had to come personally and discuss everything .

 

 

" Whoever did this , they are clearly passing an insult to me - the king - not just knigh Daniel . "   The king declared as he clenched his fists .

 

They gathered on a round table and Changhyun had to help Daniel out of bed in case he needed it  .

 

 

" Though the documents were slightly modified to oppose our real plans , such confidential information was leaked .. If they are smart enough , they would read the codes and revert it back to our original one .. And if that happens , our whole kingdom would be in serious danger ! "  The king revealed making the other three widen their eyes .. They thought those documents contained  the exact plan .. they never thought it was fake .

 

But then again , the king's last words did worry them  .

 

What if there enemy is actually smart .

 

" How about we leave little to no guards there to lure them in for a second time in case they figured out the documents are fake ? "

Suggested knight Changhyun but then jonghyun shook his head disagreeing .

 

" With all due respect , I don't think they are that stupid .. whoever they may be , it's fairly obvious their every move is well-thought through meaning they would find it suspicious if we do so .. They wouldn't fall for such trap .  "  Concluded jonghyun and the others were deep in thought again until the king spoke up  .

 

" We can't proceed with that . If the word spread about us leaving no guards around the castle , people will panic . so we will keep it a secret . Last thing I need now is people falling into chaos . Knight Daniel , you are to appear to the public  in today's celebration to honor the new graduated soldiers  . Your absence would be suspicious  .  "

 

Daniel nodded . " Of course , your highness . "

 

 

The king sighed looking through the windows .

 

 

Where are you when we need you , son .

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ♦ ~

Back to  Prince Chanhee and Byunghun

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was finally time for the said night .

Every couple was dancing happily , love coating the air around them except for the prince and his knight .

 

 

They had agreed to lean closer until they look like they are kissing but in fact they won't  .

 

That was the plan .

 

 

Byunghun had his worries that the prince would do something wrong that might get them killed but he had to show some trust  .

 

The whole time , Byunghun could not bring himself to direct his gaze the said prince , how was he expected to ?

He had never been that close to the said and the fact Chanhee had an intidimidating aura did not help at all besides the fact he was the prince , prince not even princess  .

 

Awkward .. Extremely awkward .

 

 

He didn't know what the prince had in mind ..

Was he disgusted ? Did he possibly hate Byunghun for their current situation ?

Did he not trust Byunghun to be a worthy knight  ?

 

 

 

In a split second , he was snapped out of his thoughts when the prince used his index to lift Byunghun's chin up  .

 

Was it time ?

 

Byunghun titled his head quickly to glance at other couples and damn it was time !

 

 

It would be stupid if they pretended to kiss with their eyes open so Byunghun closed his eyes first to avoid the extreme worry throbbing in his heart .

 

Stupid heart . He mentally cursed . why was it beating so fast ? Was he scared they would get found out ?  or was he perhaps thinking too much about the kiss ?

 

Pain !

Sudden pain coursed through his brain  ..

 

What was that ?

 

 

He had whimpered softly after registering the fact the prince did actually oppose the plan , biting Byunghun's lips .

 

 

Byunghun's eyes flew open but he couldn't shout out or protest as the prince calmly  whispered in his ears .

 

" It would be undeniably suspicious if you protest about the kiss , we are a couple now so act along . "

 

 

He had gulped before his lips involuntarily ..

 

What ????!!!!!

 

" But you didn't have to bite me ! you nearly ate my lips ! "   Argued Byunghun before he went blank , smiling in disbelief .

 

Chanhee raised his eyebrows before strictly speaking up .

" Do I have to remind you who the prince is ? "

 

" Take it as a lesson to keep that little mouth of yours shut for a while . God ! you are so annoying . "

 

 

the prince , he didn't know why .. Maybe he wanted to get on Byunghun's nerves because he regarded the other's presence to be annoying .

 

He wanted so much to take him off guard , and it was fun . It did amuse him like he won on a bet  .  Does that make it a prank ? Payback for Byunghun's lecture about their kiss the day before ?

Knight Byunghun was annoying , he kept forcing foreign emotions out of Chanhee confusing him .

 

 

soon enough , the dance had come to an end and it was time for  feast .

 

Surprisingly , the food tasted so unthinkably delicious Byunghun almost drooled . He ate like a kid , eyes sparkling whenever a new dish was put in front of him and the prince was bewildered at first but then a weak smile etched itself on his lips .

 

He had never seen a knight acting like that ..

 

Byunghun was certainly something else ..

 

 

 

 

 

How they managed through the rest of the night ?

At some point , they were offered to drink and Byunghun had bad liquor tolerance .

 

It didn't take long before he started swaying and giggled , obviously feeling high already .

 

One of the guys there winked at Chanhee and motioned for him to carry his lover - Byunghun - to their room .

 

The prince didn't how he suppressed the urge to stand up abruptly and flip the table making sure every leftover fell on that guy .

 

He had poked Byunghun whose face was flushed deep red and eyes half lidded but to no avail and hence he was forced to carry the said knight all the way .

 

 

Who the hell is the prince here ???  He mentally cursed .

 

 

 




 

 

 


 

 

A/N 

 

It has been like forever since I updated this ;A;

But I do have everything planned from like the last year so rest reassured ~

 

 

 

Word count : 1174

Apr 21, 2015 - Oct 28 2015