??!!!

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

chanhee pov :

 

I was standing in front of the mirror taking in my reflection.. I had to look perfect ..not that I'm not already *smirks*

 

knock knock * 

 

The guards opened the door to reveal the silhouette of luna , the princess as well as  my one and only sister .

 

she smiled at me and  bowed  in respect holding  her dress delicately . . Athough I should kneel down and kiss her hand , she doesn't let me .

 

she then commanded the guards and her escorts to leave us alone .

 

My sister  approached me and smiled,her eyes watering and I knew what was going to happen next.

 

"Ah Chanhee..you grew up fast "

she caressed my face and I held her hands in return .

 

" sister ...you are getting emotional ..alot  . " I barely smiled , for her sake more than nature or instinct  .

 

she finally let her tears and hugged me tightly .. she was like that whenever she saw me these days.. so motherly .. Is that how the queen would be ??

 

letting tears of joy and pride whenever she sees me ??

 

" Chanhee , please.. promise me . "  she whispered sniffing shortly after .

 

 

" Ugh sister no please .  Don't ... I can't believe father is doing this ? " I groaned at the mere thought of it alone .

 

seriously ?

 

It was now the routine for the king to make attempts to " break my seal "  or so he likes to say , to change my cold attitude .

 

He tried many times ..geting me female escorts and such.. of course I never lost it .

 

 

I had an oath that my heart will only beat for two women...the queen and the princess. I wouldn't share it with any other female .. 

 

Any other stranger .. A stranger  who would love me for my position.. LOVE MY position  I may add , god they are so fake .

 

Now what ?

He got me a male one ?

 

I was this close to  chuckling cynically , but Lee Chanhee does not chuckle .

 

Did he really think friendship could do the trick or brotherhood ?

 

Although I was having a complain mentally.. my expression was blank.

 

I can't help it .. Igrew up to be this , i'm so cold that I myself don't know it , whether am putting a strong front or is it just me being me ?

 

" Chanhee  ." she pleaded releasing me ,looking me in the eyes and giving me her signature puppy eyes .

 

" The king's doing it for your own good  , at least try ..ok ? "

 

I sighed ..giving her a sign of my approval .

 

 

she immediately smiled again and voiced her gratitude  " thank you , chanhee ..now it's about time  you meet the . "  

 

her eyes sparkled in a way which I think 

she's daydreaming about the whole beautiful breathtaking friendship that's going to unleash the warm hearted angel in me .

 

tsk .. I don't want her to get her hopes up.

The bell rang and we went to my office leaving the dressing room .

 

 

As soon as we entered ..the guards followed me pulling the chairs for us .

I never once met their eyes let alone their faces but i recalled the princess asking me to try and so I did.

 

If I remember correctly the new is one of the three knights  (the most trusted and skilled knights in our kingdom)

It wasn't hard distinguishing him..he must wear  the formal knight  gown .

 

and so I laid my eyes on a blonde hair , that hair ..it was exact the same as the queen.. the same as ME .

 

Ah  I don't like  him already .

 

I didn't spare him another look , I didn't really need to know his features .

 

he bowed slightly to  show respect his hair falling with him and I blinked my eyes approving .

 

 

 

Byunghun 's pov :

 

Here i'm , waiting for the prince in his office .

I know the prince , I know his personality , I  was asked to do this ..and I can't let the king down .

 

No matter what , I have to break the ice .

 

this is a challenge .. It may be a hard one , but then again nothing is ever impossible ..if he pushes me away , I will just keep trying until he gives up ..and surrender to my friendship .

 

Besides ..I don't want to deal with insults from my so called mates " changhyun and jonghyun "

 

I'm pretty damn sure they'd make fun of me .

oh dear.. I don't even want to  imagine it .

comments about me being incapable intimidates me the most ..well after being called short ehem.

 

 

knock knock.

 

oh they came ..the prince and princess in their full glory .

As expected he didn't even raise his eye level above my chin . splendid . 

 

 

I'm pretty sure i'm handsome ..why is he doing that ?

 

 

that's funny ..  I'm already contradicting myself , I just said as expected and yet I don't like it when it actually happens .

 

 I mentally sighed knowing it was gonna be a one long day .

 

 

 

 

 

chanhee :

 

few moments later  I went.. I mean we went to the  royal garden..my sanctuary .. I hated sharing it with anyone .

 

Too late !  .

 

Never once had I commanded him anything .

 

I laid my body on the grass feeling the breeze , smell of flowers around me .

 

 It's so quiet and relaxing here .

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

If anything , I was grateful he wasn't giving me a headache .

 

 

 

seeing nothing wrong in it , Byunghun did the same .

 

Then he felt a sharp cold sensation on his chest and so he opened his eyes and found the prince pointing his sword at him.

 

It took him a second to  feel the pain of a newly made scar on his collar bone down to his chest ..

 

It wasn't that deep but it definitely hurt because he never saw this coming .

 

 

He was about to say something when  the prince  interrupted him

 " you are supposed to protect me . "

Although it was cold , harsh, scolding and mostly  threatening Byunghun felt nothing in the prince's voice .

 

" A knight must always be ready . "  

 

Oh !  I see where this is going  . * thought Byunghun sarcastically * 

 

" How do you expect to protect me when you can't even defend yourself ? "

wow if the situation wasn't actually serious , Byunghun would  have clapped his hands for the prince .

 

 

three lines ..three goddamn lines together ?

 

 

"Ah.. pardon me my  prince .  I'm terribly sorry .  " I was so ashamed at the moment  that I  lowered my head , my hair perfectly covering my face .

 

He kept silent for a moment then he swayed the sword across the scar .

 

" That's gonna serve as a reminder  " He drew his sword back and took his leave leaving ME dumbfounded .

 

 

Aish this is gonna be tougher than I thought .. 

 

 

I may end chopped to pieces before I  get him to get used to my presence at least .