Chaos ?

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

 

Byunghun pov :

 

 

I was In my room wrapping a bandage around the scar his highness gave me before the door swung open ..

 

Seriously ?!

" Yah changhyung ! Jonghyun !! When are you gonna knock the freaking door ?!!!"  I sighed shaking my head .

" Hehe sorry.. Eh hyung ? What is with those bandages ? " they both asked in sync .

" Aaaah.. I .. training ?" Ah that sounded too forced .

They both raised their eyebrows , however and as usual changjo took the lead " hyung ? You train with us..and neither of us injured you "

 

" you know changjo ..** you " I cursed , yup!  

Setting a good example can itself too. 

 

He chuckled approaching me despite me bad mouthing him , knowing he got me .

"..Ah  well.. I kind of spaced out and the prince didn't exactly like it " I trailed off as i rubbed my shoulder ,  my eyes waiting for their reaction. 

they had blank expression for a while before they both put their hands on my shoulder intently .

" hyung ! We hope you survive " they said in sync before ruffling my hair and I nodded being fractionly  sliw registering their actions. 

 

"wait hey !!!!"

" Yah Im The hyung here " I exclaimed and they made a run for it .

[Aish, those guys .]

 

 

 

 

Next day :

 

The knights and colonels were eating in the dining hall .

someone whisphered

" I can't believe the king let that knight lee be the for the prince .. How is he even a knight , so skinny and short !"

Byunghun , changjo and Ricky of course heard , and that wasn't the first time , 

that clique hated byunghun with passion .

changjo got up and purposely spilled some juice on knight chan woo ,making  Ricky and byunghun snicker.

Chan woo  fumed up with anger " yah you little !!" 

Just when he was about to gang up with his clique  on changjo , some one made his arrival .

" Knight chan woo !!" A voice called in .

The whole hall went silent and firm .

" chaos ? " 

" knight Daniel !" Chan woo bowed along with the others .

 

 

 

 

~~ 

 

 

 

 

A/n

I know this was short , I just wanted to prove I didn't give up on this ,  hopefully you are still interested.