Treason .

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

 

 

" This is not gonna work !! "  cried Byunghun as he lost his cool , his hands up in the air portraying his frustration .

 

 

Ever since they got in their room , Byunghun hyperventilated about that " tradition " thing .

They needed to rehearse .

However , the prince didn't budge .

His face was as expressionless as ever .

 

No one would look at their loved ones like this!! .

 

They were running out of time and the prince showed no sign of cooperating whatsoever  , he sat himself

on the bed inspecting it And that made Byunghun roll his eyes and look up suppressing his groan .

Wasn't it enough sniffing the room countless times ? 

Such a Germaphobe

 

" We are gonna die like this !! "

" You have to do this right !! "

" Set your emotions free ! Pretend !! "

" Our life is AT  stake here !! "

 

 

It was a miracle Byunghun hadn't stumbled over  his own words .

 

He was about to go on lecturing his " Prince " if it weren't for the latter glaring at him .

 

Byunghun froze , his hands still in midair  .

" what ? " He asked truly perplexed .. it should be him getting  mad .

 

That was true and Byunghun was more than sure he was right ..until the prince got up leaving the bed approaching him rather fast  .

He gulped locking gazes with the prince .

His hand unconsciously  traveled to his chest as if to ease the sudden nervousness creeping up his spine .

His heart beating too loud to his liking , he shrank pressing himself  closer to the wall already hugging his body .

 

 

" I'm a " you " , you dare to address me as a " you " ?!! "  As scolding as that may sound , Chanhee was still as cold as ever when he leaned closer invading Byunghun's personal space .

 

Byunghun blinked twice as he shortly inhaled struggling to stand his ground .

" It's not like I'm gonna openly address you " My prince "  here . They don't know !! " he pointed out not masking the slight mockery in his tone  .

 

Chanhee's eyebrows shot up as a scoff - like chuckle left his sinful lips .

" Not only are you defying me , but actually being sarcastic ? ! "  Astonished , he  tilted his head whilst  leaning closer to his victim .

 

By now it was getting unbearable for Byunghun as Chanhee stepped even closer without being aware of it .

He was too busy by the heated argument to notice such a thing and even if he did , Byunghun doubted it would affect the prince as much as it affected him .

He could feel the prince's breath tickling his senses  , he could see nothing but the beautiful yet dark and vague  pair of eyes belonging to his prince keenly looking him straight in the eyes .

 

With that bugging him , Byunghun placed his hands on Chanhee's shoulders , directing the other to the bed .

He sat the puzzled yet offended prince down .

 

Byunghun's eyes turned serious as he willed himself to maintain eye contact with the prince .

 

" I like my head the way it is .. and I'm interested in preserving both my life as well as yours ! "

spoke Byunghun as he added pressure on his grip hoping it would convey his seriousness regarding their situation .

 

The prince raised his chin narrowing his eyes at his knight , it was obvious Byunghun wanted to say a lot more .

 

" ..Because it is my duty .  "  stated Byunghun seriously as he noted a faint twitch taking over Chanhee's eyes .

It was coated with a hint of sadness and disappointment , however it disappeared as soon as it appeared .

 

 The prince averted his eyes  ,  took a deep breath before he muttered " fine " and stormed his way to the restroom .

 

 

No one had the power to provoke the prince or affect his mood by any means,  however that certainly wasn't the case with Byunghun. 

And that bothered the prince beyond limits. 

Byunghun managed to make the prince. utter  a lot more words than he had with any one!  

Not even his sister !  

 

Byunghun flopped down on the bed sighing  as soon as the prince left. 

 

* What am I going to do with you , my prince ? * Byunghun stared at the ceiling , his mind wandering , thinking about his prince .. for the first time .

He had always pictured the prince as a cold hearted , mean and simply sadistic human being , however he never asked himself why .

Why the prince turned this way ?

How must he be feeling deep inside ? 

 

Anyone can put on a cold facade , Nonetheless it's known that those people are also the most emotional , as they usually perceive showing their emotions a sign of weakness .

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the kingdom :

 

It was Late at night. 

One of the secret passages .

Suspicious steps could be heard .

Knight Daniel tilted his head focusing on locating the source , he readied his hand on his sword as he darted his eyes around .

He controlled his breath , wanting to hear everything else .

 

Silence engulfed him again .

 

 

 

Bam !!! 

 

 

Groans .

 

 

 

 

Daniel pov : 

 

What first greeted me when I opened my eyes was momentary blurriness  as well as a figure of someone hovering over me .

 

In an instant , my defensive reflexes took over as I sat up twisting his hand behind his back making him face the other side of the ..room ? 

I was on a bed ..?

A real comfy one at that .

I blinked more and soon enough I flinched as groans snapped me out of my inspecting haze .

 

" yah , hyung !! let me go ! it's me , Changhyun ! " 

 

Almost immediately,  I let go of him as I mentally scolded myself. 

 

" what happened?  " I asked noting the way my head throbbed. 

 

" You were attacked right near the secret location .  " A voice drew my attention as i tilted my head to the other side of the bed . 

There stood ,  in his impeccable black attire . 

His jet black hair falling over his face , enhancing the contrast between his black gown and his fair complexion .

His well built - body softly  leaning on the window ,  his eyes as sharp as I have always recalled them. 

As sharp as him .

 

I couldn't help but chuckle despite our situation. 

" you never use honorific ,  do you ?  " 

I scoffed at Jonghyun only to have him  smirk at me. 

 

That guy didn't sway that way. 

 

" Any ways,  who do you suspect ?  " I asked as I leaned forward steepling my fingers. 

 

[ When I get that son of a , he's going down!!!  ]

 

Changhyun coughed wanting our attention. 

 

 

" Hyung..  there's something else.. " Changhyun fidgeted in his spot. 

 

[ Oh god !!]

 

HE gulped proceeding . 

" All of our prototypes , archives .. and hard work   have been stol-" 

 

" WHAT???!!! " I  snapped slamming my fist on my thigh as I cut him short .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N  : 

Hey there  ~ 

I apologize for all readers who may have thought i gave up on this .

I finally have lots of ideas on how this fic would go ~ 

Is's gonna get even more interesting and complicated .

A new character would manifest ~ 

A very important one at that ~ 

stay tuned ~ 

Do show support , upvote ,subscribe if you haven't already ,  comment and tell me what you think . 

XoXo gossip girl  ~~