Where we are , we need to be like this .

Our Fairy Tale. { Proofreading }

 

 

Byunghun pointed his head towards two girls walking happily together .

The prince arrogantly swayed his head to the girls just to shrug not getting what his knight meant .

" What ? All girls do that . " Snorted prince Chanhee at girls's antics .

Byunghun bit his lips before widening his eyes at what the girls were doing .

It seemed they were really standing on the land of expatriates ! 

 

He once again urged the prince to take a look , and oh boy when he did , his eyes almost escaped their sockets .

 

" What th- " Before Chanhee could go on voicing his disgust and disbelief , Byunghun crashed his hand on his mouth shutting him up , to which the prince widened his eyes and then raised his eyebrows making Byunghun flustered that he retreated inspecting his hands as if wanting to scold them which he did .

 

He took his other hand and used it to hit the hand that covered the prince's mouth  murmuring " Bad hand ! "

 

 

 

≈ ♦ ≈

 

 

 

 

Byunghun had to make sure the prince didn't do anything reckless that could mean their heads won't be enough for the people of this town .

It took him everything in him to stop the prince from slipping with that sharp tongue of his .

After all , if people here knew Chanhee was the prince , that won't be good ! 

People here detested king Minsoo's ancestors  because they got persecuted and forced to leave their country just because of their ual orientation .

 

As Byunghun arrived in a motel , he tried getting familiar with the owner .

" one room , please .  " 

 

The owner trailed his eyes to the prince standing behind Byunghun inspecting the place with judging eyes , which Byunghun grasped and hardly contained a curse at his prince not helping .

 

" Ah , sorry .. he is kind of .. too full of himself  . " justified Byunghun as he leaned closer to the man who inhaled from his smoke pipe narrowing his eyes at the prince .

 

" Does he satisfy your needs though ? if so , then he can be all diva all he wants .  "  smirked the man as Byunghun gulped blushing .

 

Noticing Byunghun and Chanhee's baggage and their outfits , he guessed they were globetrotters .

Besides , he knew all residents here .

 

Byunghun paid for the room as he took off before the man informed them that tonight , they had a certain tradition .

A tradition where couples are gathered to celebrate whatever time passed since they got together .

Lanterns raised , blessings exchanged and at some point couples show the whole world their blooming love by kissing in front of everyone .