Chapter 12 - OBVIOUSLY

The Series of Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SKIPPING FOR TEN UNSPOKEN STORIES.

This is the first and original content of this page but I decided to make it as a series of someone's real story.

Posted: Auguest 29, 2014

 

Chapter 12 - OBVIOUSLY

It was just a few months ago when the classes had started and when Hyun and Kyung met. They were freshmen Architecture students in College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology at EXO University. They had just met and get along well. They have also other friends namely Han, Min, Myeon, and Zi.

Tuesday morning when Hyun and Kyung are walking along near their university gym when suddenly the latter asked Hyun about something. 

"Hyun, do have any guy you like? Or some crush in our class?" Kyung asked excitedly.

"Uhm, ...no I don't? Er, why are you even asking me that?" Hyun in curiousity.

"Really, you don't?... Nothing I just want to know. You seemed aloof when it comes to that issue."

"Oh, I see. It's just that he's not there." Oops, why did I even say that, surely Kyung won't leave me about this, Hyun thought.

"Uh!..Oh come, tell then, who it is? Do I know him?"

Kyung, no let's just drop this topic, because I won't tell you."

"Uhhh, I hate you, you're so unfair. I even told you mine. So you don't trust me, do you?" Kyung pouted and stamped her feet on the ground.

"Oh, no... it's not like that.. I-I mean... Fine. I'll just described him okay." Hyun said defeatedly. Kyung grinned and nodded.

"I've known him since aged. I mean since we were just kids. He's smart. Playful. Ahm, he's talented when it come to drawing. Really an artist. He's good in Math. I like his eyes, his hair, his smile. We were classmates since elementary, but not get along well 'coz he always picked on me when we were young. He was a bully back then. Yet when I'm thinking of those times, I'd rather say that I like it than he's not. When we turned in highschool, he stopped. I think he was starting to get mature and behave himself. That's it and he stopped bullying me nor teasing me. That was the time that I've realized that I really liked him." Hyun confessed.

"Oh, so that's how it was. Where he is now?" Kyung smiles widely.

"He's here, same university but different college." Kyung nodded in understanding and smiled.

Then after Hyun told to Kyung about her crush, she started teasing her while they're are walking. Suddenly her heart beat dropped when they bumped to some people along the way.

"Hey, look who's here. hi Hyun, how are you?" An average guy greeted her, Dae if you name it.

"Hi Hyun, a taller guy with cute small face, pretty eyes, kissable lips with bright smile greeted and smiled shyly.

Then, there, he's with his friends, not just friends but a group of good looking, smart young men. There they are standing beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter