Chapter 01 - NEW

The Series of Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01 - NEW

This was the first day of his first grade in primary level and Baekhyun was just nervous too much. What can you expect for a seven year old child going to a whole new level of environment that he wasn't familiar with. It didn't help either that his own mom cannot accompany him because she was busy in household chores that day. Of all the days that his mom would be so much busy she would choose his first day in school? A seven year old Baekhyun quite sad and disappointed for that. Plus, his younger brother Sehun is there to be taken care of. His dad wasn't an exemption because if his mom couldn't how much his dad that was always on duty being in a military service.

 

Nevertheless, Baekhyun went to school with his cousin, Joonmyeon who was one year older than him. He was just thankful that his aunt was there for them.

 

They went very early since they knew that young pupils, parents and teachers will be there any time soon for the registration and preparation of the first day of classes. However, when they arrived that morning, people here and there are scattered everywhere that the little Baekhyun was having a doubt if it was a good idea to come alone.

 

Even though his aunt was there but of course, she will still prioritize her child first before him. When she left the ever nervous and afraid little Baekhyun in his classroom, his aunt and cousin left him already to find the latter's own class as well.

 

Baekhyun was a bright child and even graduated at the salutatorian of his second year in pre-school. So, it wasn't surprise that he was placed in the first class of his new school's first grade.

 

In the middle of disordered environment inside his said to be classroom, where parents with their young kids with the same age as his are currently looking their child's classroom, there is Baekhyun wearing his fearful looks.

 

The little Baekhyun was alone standing in the middle of the unknown crowd and didn't know what to do. He was sure if it was really his classroom because he can't find his adviser nor his new classmates.

 

He waited patiently though.

 

However, when he noticed that he was standing there with the frantic crowd, the little Baekhyun was already in the brim of his tears. He was a sensitive child that's why it was so easy for the situations and for other people to make him cry. His current situation wasn't helping for him to calm down and be delighted for his first day.

 

It was more than two hours of waiting and the crowd was starting to dissipate but the supposedly classroom he should be in looks like it wasn't. He thought he was not in the right room because he can hear in other classrooms that classes had started more than an hour ago. Yet, he was still stuck in the same room with the late kids with their parents who were still looking for their children's respected classes. His aunt was nowhere to be found either. Probably she was already sitting outside the where his cousin's classroom was. Baekhyun thought.

 

Few more minutes, and young Baekhyun decided as he walked out the said classroom. He was already crying and it was almost brunch time. Good thing that his new school was just walking distance from their own house. So, he can just walk home.

 

A traffic enforcer helps him to walk across the street that even asked him if he was okay and why he will go home when classes isn't done yet. He just shakes his head and let the older authority hold his hand to safely walk at the other side of the road.

 

He turns left and continue to his destination right straight of the minor road in their place.

 

 

When Baekhyun arrives home he doesn't expected that his father was already there.

 

His father went home early today just to take some rest after waking up so early for their physical activity that was part of the military duties.

 

"Why you didn't go with our child?" Mr. Byun shouted angrily when Baekhyun arrived and tears were obvious from his small and fragile feature.

 

His mom got startled and tried to reasoned out but his father beats him again with words. It was just like that. Baekhyun never saw his dad hurt his mom. They would argue but it never went into physical fight. His mom was a quiet type and let her husband's anger disappear before she starts talking again with his father.

 

"Move. Get dress and go with Baekhyun. It was his first day. Look what time it is right now." Mr., Byun reasoned out again. Baekhyun's brother, Sehun wasn't there since he was in his pre-school as well that his mom was able to sent his little brother.

 

 

It was almost past eleven when Baekhyun and his mom arrived in school. His mom did look for his classroom and again they were being pointed out in the same classroom where he was before.

 

After few moments of asking someone, his mom got a very helpful answer where someone said to them that the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter