Third

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dinner Date

 

I am so tired for that graduation practice over and over again. One practice is enough right? We’re not that little kids anymore who will just follow of what their minds want. I can feel all the burdens on my shoulders as I was resting on the bench at the auditorium. I have no time in stalking Jiyong because of this bulls practice.

“What will you do after graduation?” Sunny approached me, she’s one of my few friends that existed here in school.

“Become a star?” a sarcastically replied. They knew already what I want so I don’t have to reiterate it over again. “How about you?”

“I’m aiming in auditioning some Entertainments? Perhaps your family’s company.” I chuckled, she’s a good dancer and a singer also, I will tell dad to let her in because I won’t stay on my comfort zone. I’d rather work my off on different companies rather than staying to the place where everyone recognized and patronized me. It y’know.

“Ofcourse you can. I’ll try my faith in other agencies.” I replied. She shrugged and went off to her class. I don’t have class anymore for today because I already completed the requirements for my minor subjects. All I had to do today is to check my attendance, come to school for graduation practice and I think that would be best for occupying myself because I still feel down remembering that Jiyong ditched me on our supposed-to-be date. I know, that he have to rest his self but still there’s a slight pinch on my chest when that memory crosses in my mind.

I’ve done my requirements earlier than the deadline for I have the courage to study hard and pass with flying colors. Jiyong’s really a good influence to me since I take my studies seriously ‘cause I don’t wanna have a shameful background if he hears my name.

I’ve cleaned my locker and threw all my irrelevant and useless things and I also bid goodbye to my friends. I have really chosen few friends since more of the students here trying to befriend me for I am SME’s daughter, more like they’ll just use me so they can easily crawl to our company. I have Seungri ( though I befriended him because of Jiyong, but now, I already doting his company! He’s so cheerful!), Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon. They’re just the five of them but they will always stay by my side through loud and clear.

I logged out my name for the attendance and went home to get my peace back.

“Is Dad here?” I asked one of our nanny’s, since I saw his car parked outside.

“Hey, young lady! How was school?” I’ve already told you how I hate my father, right? But what can I do? He is still my father after all even though he remarried after my mom died.

“I’m tired,” I shuddered and slammed the box to the floor that I was carrying.

He patted my shoulder and pointed something at the sofa, “You’re Mommy Taehee asked me to hand that to you.”

I glared, “My Mom’s dead, dad. She’s my Mom’s step-sister,” I’ll never treat Taehee as my mother, not in my wildest dreams, not on my wet pants.

“Fine. Taehee said that you should wear that. We’ll have dinner later.”

“What for?”

“I don’t have any idea. She only said that she’s going to introduce you to someone, or whatever,” he said with a smile. Make sure that it will be good ‘cause I’m really stressed over everything, especially Jiyong stuff.

I spent my whole afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter