Second

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ditched"

 

 

“Am I too pretty?” I asked him because he was just looking at me from head to toe ever since he saw me going out from my closet with this dress. I bought this in Paris fin preparing for meeting Jiyong. I really prepared this moment of my life beforehead.

 

“See that confidence? You are the only girl who asked that to me, some may say, ‘do I look fine’?” he said mimicking a girl’s voice, he looks so cute yet irritating at the same time. “You know Taeyeon, whatever you wear, whether it is from a pineapple hut or tobacco leaves, hyung wouldn’t even notice that.”

 

“Whatever,” I retorted and glared in midair. He was sipping his orange juice that our nanny prepared. We were at our house and nobody was around, only the nannies dipping their selves in pool. He would never understand my feelings for he is a boy and he will never fall in love to Jiyong, unless he is a gay. He was just fond in flirting with some hoobaes and drowning himself in composing songs, no wonder he was grouped with Jiyong.

 

“So, this is how a SM Entertainment daughter’s live? Just open and close her full closet?” he said then spread his arms then rested it in the sofa. How can I make a rival enter other’s border?

 

“Do you think being a daughter of the entertainment’s owner is heavenly?” I asked then shook my head, “You’re thinking about the wrong line mister, this all things were just a trap, I’m living on hell.”

 

I walked back to my closet and looked through my belongings to seek an earrings that would perfectly match my dress. Eotteukke? I should have bought earrings! I can’t find a perfect match for my dress! I know that I am a chick with confident and perseverance but when it comes to him, I am like a coiled flower draining in water. It’s exasperating but pleasurable at the same time. I am clueless about that sensation rising inside me.

 

Seungri glanced at the wall clock and said, “Should I cancel your date or what?”

 

“You’re so cute yet impatient, it’s quarter to 4 and girl’s should be late for their first date,” I glared at him picking the silver earrings that was shining, glittering because of the stones in it.

 

“Who told you that? Don’t believe on such things without proper study, if you’ll do that. It will leave hyung a bad impression towards you. You know, Jiyong is not the most patient being, just a reminder Taeyeon,” he replied and I obeyed him. I hurriedly put my red lipstick on my thin lips and wore my silver-black wedge that my ex-bestfriend gave me.

 

“Fine, fine,” we went down to our staircase and saw my dad with my step mom lovey doveying each other. I just want to puke in front of them just to let them know how I want them to split up.

 

“Hi honey,” my dad greeted but I just give him my unlikable smile. I never had a great impression to dad after my real mom died. I just hate them. How could my dad and my aunt, which is my mom’s sister, marry after her death? Isn’t it betraying? Where is the blood to blood relationship?

 

We directly went out to the parking space and stopped in front of his car.

 

“Who’s car is this?” he pointed to the silver-convertible car beside him.

“It’s mine,” I boredly replied.

 

“You have your car, why don’t you drive it? You’re just making me your instant driver,” he complained touching over my car.

 

“I don’t know how to drive just so you know.”

 

“How could be a daughter of the entertainment don’t know how to drive?”

 

“Because I don’t want to be a driver,” I bluntly said. He said Jiyong is not the most patient so why the hell is he making a convo with me?

 

“It really looks expensive, why don’t you try to learn how to drive?”

 

“And the other thing if why I don’t want to drive because I want to drive a car with my sweats, not from the others. Because everytime I saw all the things I have, it makes me think that it is from SHINEE, TVXQ and other staff in the company. I want to drive my own car,” he didn’t bother to answer me but he just shook his head and opened his door for me and I comfortably sat at the front seat. “Satisfied?” I mockingly retorted and he started the engine and dropped me at the resto. I will just call for a cab later if Jiyong will not drive me using his audi or better walk myself home.

 

The call time was four pm and it’s already 4:15, I am late for fifteen minutes but I haven’t see Jiyong’s shadow. I comfortably shot myself at the corner of the bar furthest from the door ‘cause I don’t want to get any attention to the people passing by. They could have saw Jiyong and intimidate the guy so I’ll just settle ourself for a little privacy atleast.

 

I did not bother to order yet ‘cause I don’t want to be called an impolite woman by Jiyong. Others may but not Jiyong. I should be a goddess in front of him.

 

But, just I was waiting, I saw Baekhyun entered. What is he doing here?

 

He saw me eyeing at him and then he grins, his usually-ever-grin, “Taekyung?” he called then pulled the chair in front of me as he casually sit there. “Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone?” he merrily asked. Actually, he was my long-timed suitor as well as my ex-bestfriend. We were really close as siblings back then but one day, he confessed his feelings towards me saying that he really likes me and then things between us went fuzzy. I stopped talking to him after that.

 

Could you blame me for that? I trusted him as my bestfriend, as a brother, but what did he do? He let his feelings fall for me? To all of the girls that was chasing over him? It was me, that he fell for even though he knows that I like Jiyong so much! He was there when I was dispensing my heart out. Maybe he’s partying internally whenever I cry like a baby because of Jiyong! Isn’t it betraying?

 

I informally replied him, “Waiting for someone.”

 

He smiles, “Won’t you mind if I join you whilst waiting?”

 

I wave my hand as a decline, hoping that he could understand it. Well, he’s not that stupid. “Don’t bother.”

 

His smile’s fade and turn his face into frown that I always saw everytime I reject him. “Come on, Taekyung. Is this really a cold war?”

 

I glared. “I didn’t twitch this engine Baek, who’s the idiot who fell for his bestfriend? Is it me?” I snapped out.

 

He sighed, “Do I have to tell you this repeatedly Taek? I can’t control my feelings. I can’t asked myself to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter