First

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Asked Date"

 

 

“Please Seungri, please. I’m begging you,” I plead with my puppy eyes and pursing lips.

 

He gave out a sigh and raised his both hands in surrender. “I can’t promise you Taeyeon. Kwon Jiyong is not just a guy, don’t you know it?” he said with full of cynicism.

 

Yes, I definitely know it so I just nod. I’ve been studying here for years and I never got a chance to exchange just a simple greetings with Jiyong until he graduated and make his debut on hallyu industry after some months. Every time I try, my cerebrum just lost his words and just got me heart attacks. Can you understand how he affects me? He can kill me!

 

“Jebalyeo,” I crossed my hands and ask him again.

 

Seungri is my classmate and I befriended him for he is a co-worker and a groupmate of Jiyong for their new group in YG Entertainment that is about to debut soon. Can you blame me for using him? He was my only way to be attach to Jiyong! He is my only chance how to be acquainted to Jiyong because Jiyong is too far away from me. He was the sun and I am just a world revolving around him. I need to find a way to get him in touch and it is Lee Seungri!

 

He rarely smiles and you can never read what he is feeling.

 

He was like a living dead.

 

“Okay, fine. I’ll try,” he said giving up with my pestering acts.

 

“Yeeeah!” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter