Fourth

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're Not Good To Me"

 

 

I was still in shocked while standing here in front of my Father, Aunt and Kwon Jiyong! I didn’t expect him to see here! It was really far from my expectation that Kwon Jiyong will be here, greeting us and about to have dinner with us. Am I too lucky tonight?

 

“Ji, this is Kim Taeyeon, my daughter,” Taehee said though I really want to vomit from hearing, I withdrew it since Jiyong was just a foot away from my place. I don’t want him to be turned off because of my obnoxious attitude. I’ll just endure it for a while hearing Taehee calling me daughter.

 

He smiled. Oh! He smiled to me! He smiled!

 

Oh gracious! He was offering his hand to me while I slow-motionly lift my right hand. I was trembling irrepressibly and I knew that they noticed it since we were both looking to my trembling hands.

 

“You’re shaking,” he said. Oh my! Those words, those voice, they can really kill me any time.

 

He then, released his hands while my hands were remained hanging then Taehee slowly pulling down my hands to my side. I was really freaking trembling!

 

“Let’s sit,” Dad invited us and pulled my chair. For the first time, I can really say that I am enjoying the dinner! No, I love dinner!

 

Kwon Jiyong was sat was on my side and in just a small gestures, I can really touch him! But then, I keep myself chilled. I don’t want to scare him like a sasaeng fan can do.

 

“Jiyong, how was your life being a trainee?” Aunt Taehee asked, since she brought Jiyong and happiness today, okay, I’ll call her Aunt Taehee.

 

“I’m so happy Auntie, though it’s really tiring, I am also enjoying to it. I learned lots of things and saw lots of people,” Jiyong answere with a smile. I am just falling in love harder! He’s so respectful to Aunt Taehee even though she doesn’t deserve any.

 

But then, why does Aunt Taehee and Jiyong seems so close? Hmmm.. I’m getting curious.

 

“You’re a great man Ji and you’ve dreamt of it. Soon, I can see you already on big screens and billboards,” Aunt Taehee added while slicing her piece of meat.

 

We continued eating and I just listened to their conversation about the industry, idols and such, though I met some of the company’s idol, I kept my eyes on Jiyong.

 

I was admiring how admirable Jiyong is, on how he chew his food, how he slice the meat, and how his hands held the spoon and fork. I can also see how adorable his adam’s apple striking up and down on his throat.

 

It was my first time listening to a long conversation with Dane because in our school he was known as just the eyes-speak-louder-than-words or he will just utter the most brief words that he can compose to you. And if he didn’t know you, you’ll be lucky enough if you get a HI from him.

 

A phone rang and obviously, it was dad’s.

 

“Excuse me,” he said then went away. It’s business matters for sure. It will always be like this, he will excuse himself in the middle of family (I will call it a family since it’s a happy night) affair and left u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter