♔ Frozen

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}

CHAPTER ONE

Artist : Hyorin

 

Song : Frozen

 

Movie: Frozen ♥

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you for dropping by.Have a nice day :)

snow_zpsd5ecfd8f.png

You've melted my heart, and then you froze it

Kayleen fiddled with her necklace; her eyes was holding the fear.

Officer Tifa in a long breath and jabbed at her temple with a finger. There was nothing else she could do, Kayleen was relatively hard to approach; she was proven to be good in fighting too. Officer Tifa wished she would’ve had basic in martial arts or something, so perhaps, she could be more courageous. What if Kayleen went berserk and hit her like what she did to the people she had injured badly in the past?

By her own, she had to admit that there was indeed a piece of her that scared of Kayleen, in fact everyone did. It served like a tag that would embody, and shadowed Kayleen's lives forever. Despite everything, it wouldn’t shed the fact that Kayleen was a murderer albeit it was alleged accidentally and purely out of sanity. The victim was a young security guard, who was about to get married with his fiancé. His family wouldn't agree with settlement and hence Kayleen was put under probation. More often than not, life was short, and dauntingly unpredictable. When Kayleen appeared calmer than before, Officer Tifa flashed a small smile and gestured at her to come closer, then she pointed at the package in her right hand.

“Kay-ssi. Take this with you.” She said softly, trying to make it sound pleasantly. “And don’t forget about your appointment card. Did you already bring it with you?” Officer Tifa then tried to deviate their topic as to make Kayleen felt at ease. Kayleen stared at Officer Tifa straight ahead over her shoulder. She nodded, then lowered her eyes. “Come here, dear. You know I won’t hurt you, right? I’m Officer Tifa…” She extended her arm in a wide gesture.

Kayleen looked up at her dubiously before humming a response. At one glance, she resembled a child who was trapped for so long until she couldn't trust anyone. Officer Tifa groaned inwardly as she envisioned her heart-wrecking situation. She must’ve been intimidated by all the strangers around. For whatever reasons, her mother had came to visit her only once throughout her probation period. Officer Tifa was lucky to be able to speak with her during that brink of time.

Kayleen exhaled deeply, bit her lips hard, and slowly advance toward Officer Tifa. When she was halfway to reach her, someone came.

“I’m here for Kayleen Alice.” A hoodie guy, who dressed in dark jeans and button-down black shirt stopped in between Kayleen and Officer Tifa. He was remarkably tall, fair-skinned, and his hair was dyed in brown, making him dashingly handsome.