♙ Pink Diary

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Author's Notes

Hi, thanks for reading :D

 

[ Year 2008 ]

[Aennrain and Annerain]

 

"It’s only half past four," says Aennrain.

 

Her eyes darts back and forth between the glassless window and the grandfather clock on the wall.

 

"Please, no. Not today." She shut her eyes and prays.

 

In the outdoors, the sky has turned murky and gusts of wind howls around the house. Within moments, rain has started to pour down on the greenery landscape. The splatters sounds of the heavy rain have made her expression turns surly.

 

"Curse you rain!" she exclaims. "My plan is ruined,” In that very moment, all she could think about is the plan that she has made throughout these past few months. Everything is gone by the river due to two factors. One is the weather – rain. Two is that girl – Annerain – who owns the similar name and about the same age as her. Her eyes transfix on that girl, who dazedly gapes at every corner in the house. Her breath puffs out from the cold. Just one meter away from her, there is a body that lay inanimately on the floor. Inherently, her heart trembles at that sight of him – her stepfather – a e in disguise.

 

She shoots a glare at him. “He’s supposed to be dead by now,”

 

One year ago, her mother brought him home and she is gone by the wind on the very next day leaving her only daughter with him. All the dirty secrets he desperately hides from the public's eye have become her own secret that she vows to protect to the utmost degree.