♔ Escape

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}
Chapter X: ESCAPE
dovedivider_zpseff3a5fb.png
I can't just fly away like birds in the sky 
A loud, blaring and purely deafening music boomed through the club. All the way from the entrance, both my palms had been glued beside my ears. But well, people were partying in esctacy they didn't seem to care about it.
"I am here. Where are you?"
I texted the person who invited me here—Cha Eunjung. It was crowded enough to even looking at my phone. Then every time the music spiked, I shrieked the loudest. What do it have to be here...
I was allergic toward anything that's loud. 'It could be psychological' My psychiatrist said during our previous session. How would he really sure of that? Even if it's incurable, I'll just avoid it. No big deal. But what never failed to bother me was the feel. Like it stirred something inside of me that I myself couldn't explain.
'Breathe.'
I blinked once, twice, then the next one, darkness consumed. I was briefly alone when a faint voice was calling out to me. It had a familiar feelings in it. This weird sensation ran over me, made my skin crawl. My head hurts so much trying to remember something important that I must've forgotten. In that brink of time, my own heartbeat was all that audible to me.
'Song Hyuna.'
Realization flooded as I witnessed the surroundings that slowly restoring into its original state. I stood there, mouth gapped, hands balled into fist ad I was struck completely mute.
Author's Notes
I would like to hear feedback(s) from you, so I tend to advertise my story more. Subscribe and Upvote are secondary to me, my primary aim is actually to hear your voice regarding this story. Thank you and have a blessing day :)