♔ Sunny

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}

PROLOGUE

 

 

“That’s right. I can’t give up now. There’s still a lot of things I need to do…I haven’t apologise to Eunjung yet…I promised to Eunjung I would find the best match for her…I haven’t hear she call me Cha Hyuna yet…I-I…still want to meet mom…and…dad…Kai…”

Only today did I realize that life was indeed so short. If this was a dream, I wished I would’ve wake up sooner or later, as long as I woke up.

“Argh!” I screamed at the tops of my lungs. Something cold, cold to the bone grabbed the ankle of mine, thus mercilessly ripping me down the stairs. My body was twisted deliberately to left and right with both of my hands scrambling at the sides to hold myself in place but I was no match with the beings crawling at the bottom of the stairs. That face! Wh-What?

“Song…Hyuna…give…up…your…life…”

An icy chill ran down my spine as her deep voice boomed in my ear. And so, realization flooded my mind. The monster was actually me – me. All the oxygen in my respiratory system was snatched by her protruded ruby eyes that glowered down at me.

“Give…me…your…body…”

I gasped and that strained, deliberate voice of her had paralyzed my limbs. Painstakingly, I angled my body stiffly to the right and grabbed at one the stairs handle; with whatever leftover strength I had, I swung my left hand to join the other. In no time at all, I was already clung myself with it clinging to it.

“Give…me…” The monster pushed her body upward and crawled atop of me. I was awestricken. Every muscle in my body began to twitch tremendously.

“Song…Hyu…na…” How does she even ing know my name? Scratch that. She even possessed the similar face as I was. Her face was distorted, crooked and fall all over the places. How could that be me?

“Give…up…” She grabbed at my wrist painfully; the severity of the pain felt directly to my bone that I couldn’t help but to let go of the stairs support, left with only one hand clung at it. She squeezed my wrist so hard; I was so freaked out that it would break in no time. She leaned closer and closer until our faces were just an inch away.

“Oh…dam..n…” I roared, pulling away but my strength was no match to her.

“Gi…ve…up…” she demanded through gritted teeth.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! Who are you?” I just asked a question to a monster that look alike me. And here I thought, that would only happen in movie, fairy tale. I tried to shut my eyes but it stayed opened, wide and staring face to face with that monster. Endless stream of tears ran over my cheek. My eyes were sore from the never-ending tears. Now that it came to this, I now remember that she was the one I saw behind Kai last time and the voices used to command me all the time was hers. What does she want from me?

“Song Hyuna!” The voice of someone I knew resounded in the area, echoed in my brain.

“Overcome your fear!” The voice sprang up somewhere from the bottom of the stairs, far below and I could hear the tapping sounds of foot running upward the stairs.

Author's Notes

silverdivider_zps1e2b6463.png

Hello, thank you for reading. Please leave some comments before you go. Have a nice day :)

 

 
sunflowericon2_zps0eb2dbd2.png

Never Say Goodbye

[My Girl OST]