I need You

Hyung, Marry Me!

Since the day Chanyeol was promoted he has been working extra hours at the office. He felt really guilty about it but there was nothing he could do about it if he wanted to earn more money to bring back home. Baekhyun had also told him it was alright and he would understand even if he had to spend most of his days alone with Byun Yeol. Not that he minded, it was great to spend time with his precious baby.

Just like any other day, Chanyeol was working hard until he forgot to eat his lunch when his phone vibrates. He sees a picture of his baby boy lying on their bed, sleeping peacefully looking exactly like Baekhyun whenever he closes his eyes. Chanyeol quickly forgot about his work and he just wanted to rush home to give his husband and baby boy a bone crushing hug. He had been missing them terribly bad, having to spend nights at the office.

Don’t forget your lunch baby, I can sense my soul mate’s tummy feeling hungry already!

Make sure to rest well ^_^

Muffin loves to sleep on your side of the bed, I think he misses you too just like his mom :(

Chanyeol was about to give his husband a call when his boss enters his room. He quickly puts his phone away and stands up to bow to his boss. He was surprised to see that he wasn’t coming in alone. There was a tiny man, similar to Baekhyun’s frame following behind.

“ Chanyeol, I would like to introduce to you your new secretary now that you have been promoted, I guess you need more help in your work “ his boss said, ushering in a man with very huge eyes and fair skin. Chanyeol thought he was really feminine.

“ Introduce yourself, Mr Do “ he continues, and the said male nods with a smile while giving Chanyeol eye contact.

“ Good afternoon Mr Park, im Do Kyungsoo. Ill be your new secretary for now on. I hope to be of great help from now on “ the shorter male said, and Chanyeol was impressed with his sweet voice. He has never heard anything so sweet since meeting Baekhyun, but Kyungsoo’s voice was definitely an exception.

“ Good afternoon too, Kyungsoo. Its nice to meet you. Let’s work hard for the company “ this time it was Chanyeol’s turn to smile widely, while extending his hand which the shorter quickly accepted in a handshake and a half bow.

“ Great, now that you two have met, I would like to announce that there will be a party to celebrate Chanyeol’s promotion and a welcome party for Kyungsoo tonight. How does that sound? “ the boss says, obviously not meaning it in a question.

Chanyeol would love to skip it to return earlier to his family, but how could he say no to his boss?

“ Sounds great to me. “ Kyungsoo answers, without hesitation. Chanyeol guessed he should be just like any other young guy who started work and has no commitment at home.

“ Ill be there, Mr Kim “ Chanyeol promised, and his boss smiles.

 

Back at home, Baekhyun was getting ready to go to the grocery’s store. It has almost been two weeks since they last visited the grocery and they were almost running out of food and Baekhyun wasn’t going to let his kid die under his care. He actually was planning to do it when he has Chanyeol with him so that shopping would be easier but now that the giant was so busy with work that option was impossible. So Baekhyun packed all the baby stuff in a bag, and made sure he locked every window and door before heading to the garage. He made sure his baby boy was comfortable on the baby seat and then started the engine. He turned up the radio after connecting his phone to play some baby songs and sang to his baby while driving.

It was a routine to play songs for Byun Yeol daily and Baekhyun has even memorized most of the songs. He made a mental note to show off to his husband when he gets back. Being the very animated parent he is, he even gets Byun Yeol to make a few noises along with him. Soon he reaches his destination and parks his car.

Byun Yeol was being a good kid as usual, never making a lot of fuss except for the time he got hungry so Baekhyun quickly gave him his bottle. With one hand carrying his baby and another pushing the cart, he was glad he only had one child. He couldn’t imagine having twins and triplets. Baekhyun was choosing some fruits when he hears a loud squeal coming from his back.

“ Baekhyun!!! Byun Yeol ah~~~ “

Baekhyun turned around to see his close friend Sehun looking worried while trying to calm his fiancé down. Luhan was already grabbing the baby from Baekhyun’s hold and snatching the bottle.

“ Hello to you too Luhan “ Baekhyun says after regaining his composure. He almost murdered the person who grabbed his child but let his guard down when it was just his friend.

“ Hello Baekhyun “ Sehun was the one who replied, seeing Luhan was already zoning out by now, starting baby talks with baby Byun Yeol. Sehun gives the Baekhyun a small smile to apologize for his fiance’s behaviour and received a pat on the back instead. ‘ its pretty normal to react that way to the cutest baby in town ‘ Baekhyun whispered and Sehun was glad Baekhyun wasn’t mad. He knew how overprotective Baekhyun could get at times.

“ Uh… the last time I saw him he was so terrified to hold muffin. That’s weird “

“ Since when has Luhan ever been normal, Baek “ Sehun smiled, “ Where’s Chanyeol? You’re here alone? “ he asked after realizing that the giant was nowhere around

“ He’s been really busy at work. I really miss him though “ Baekhyun answers, and his face falls.

“ Speaking about work, Chanyeol got himself a secretary who is my friend ! “ Sehun said, trying to lighten up the mood

“ Oh… I didn’t know that… “ Baekhyun looks even sadder to Sehun’s disappointment.

“ It’s his first day though. I bet Chanyeol would tell you when he gets home today “

“…. If he even comes back… “ Baekhyun whispers under his breath.

“ Aww come on cheer up. Kyungsoo is a very nice person though. I hope you guys meet someday. He is really pretty, just like you Baek!  “

Baekhyun was feeling uncomfortable by now. Sehun mentally face-palmed at how stupid and insensitive he was.

“ But he has a boyfriend. So it’s okay. Don’t worry “

“ Yeah.. “

 

For the rest of the day Baekhyun’s mood has fallen when he doesn’t get a single text from his husband, even after sending him one. He pouted and continued his shopping when Sehun and Luhan left. He did get a text later that day, Baekhyun getting excited and opening the text, but was totally disappointed when he read the message.

‘ Having a party tonight. And I thought we could spend some time tonight :(((((

Im sorry Babe ill make it up to you. Send my kisses to muffin for me ‘

Baekhyun pouted even deeper. It was bad enough that he has not seen his husband for a few days, Chanyeol wouldn’t even give him a call. He missed his giant’s voice. Now all he got were short text messages. Is Chanyeol that busy 24/7? Baekhyun was being more miserable after that.

It was getting late when Baekhyun got back home. He arranged the groceries into the fridge and was cleaning the fruits to snack on some of them when he realizes he did not see Byun Yeol anywhere. He panicked and drop the orange in his hand. He went to Byun Yeol’s room’s to look for him but he was no where to be found. He ran downstairs again, calling out to his baby boy but the house was silent.

‘ Baby where are you! ‘ Baekhyun thought he might have crawled to the garden behind and quickly searched the backyard too but it was once again empty. He was starting to get cold sweat as he ran to the living room, and grabbed his phone. Calling the one and only person he needed right now.

‘ Answer me Chanyeol!! ‘ he shouted to the phone but the phone was left ringing. Baekhyun was crying by now and was ready to drive all the way back to the grocery. He grabbed his keys and ran to his car.

When he was getting ready to reverse out of the garage, there, in the rear-view mirror was Byun Yeol. Sleeping soudly in his baby seat.

‘ My baby!!! ‘ he shouted as he quickly climbed to the back to retrieve his baby and tears of joy were running down his cheeks.

 

It was midnight when Chanyeol arrives at home. The second he opened the front door, he was welcomed not by his husband running towards him like he expected, but a full blown cry coming from Byun Yeol. Chanyeol was shocked and ran up the stairs to where the noise was coming from. The baby was left unattended on his crib, wailing on the top of his lungs and big tears surrounding his eyes.

“ Shh. Don’t cry… Daddy’s here. Where’s mummy huh “ Chanyeol whispered, even more surprised to see that his husband wasn’t anywhere. “ Baek??? “ he called out, but cringed when the baby in his arms cried even louder. “ Sorry baby. Daddy shouldn’t have shouted. Shhh “

He walked into their master bedroom and found a figure lying on the bed.

“ Baek? What on earth are you doing?! “ Chanyeol asked, his voice firm and full of anger. How could Baekhyun be taking a nap right now when their baby was almost crying to death

The body only shifted and the pillows moved to cover his whole face. Chanyeol quickly sensed that something was wrong and went beside his husband.

“ What on earth happened for you to be acting like this “ Chanyeol asked as he sat down on the bed, an arm carrying Byun Yeol and his other free one removing the pillows covering his husband.

“ Take Byun Yeol away from me. I don’t deserve him. “

“ What are u going on about Baek ! “ Chanyeol asked, confused out of his mind.

“ You want to know what happened? “ Baekhyun asked, sitting up right suddenly, scaring Chanyeol, as the room was dark and Baekhyun’s hair was a total mess not to mention his face was a wreck. “ I left our baby in the car for almost an hour Yeol. He could have been suffocated! I couldn’t even remember where he was, I had to search the whole house for him! And to top it off, my husband wouldn’t even answer my call when I needed him the most. You want to know what happened?! I almost killed our baby today because i couldnt handle everything alone at home!! “ Baekhyun panted after finishing his rant, his voice was shaking and his eyes were red. 

 

 

 


A/N : after writing this i just realized kyungsoo appeared in Hyung Coach me 

HAHAHAHA so i tried to change him to some girl but then i guess ill just go with squishy soo hahaha

so just play along and pretend like Kyungsoo just sppeared alright (gosh i m so lame )