Baby baby

Hyung, Marry Me!

Baekhyun was still sleeping soundly when Chanyeol woke up. His sleeping husband has been every once in a while all night to check on the baby. He must be exhausted. He kissed his husband before getting up from the bed. He went to check on the baby and saw that he was still asleep so he went to brush his teeth. While he was squeezing the toothpaste, he made sure to squeeze some on Baekhyun’s too. It had became a habit of his which didn’t go unnoticed. He liked to show that he will always think of his husband even in the mornings. And Baekhyun would really appreciate it although it may be just a small gesture.

Later, he then went to check out on Byun Yeol. The baby boy was wide awake, big eyes staring around everywhere while playing with his stubby little fingers. Chanyeol chuckled when his baby made cute squealing noises. He took a step in and the baby’s eyes was fixed on him, with a smile forming on his face.

“ Good morning Byunbyunnie “ he said, as he carried him. He made sure to practice everything Baekhyun had taught him on how to handle the fragile little newborn.

The baby reached out and touched Chanyeol’s face, and he figured that he was just like his mother who loves skinship. He kissed him and went out to the kitchen to make his milk. It was tough only working with one hand, and his hands even got tired. So he went into his room and laid Byun Yeol beside his mother. He was still too young to move about himself so it was safe.

Today, his in-laws and friends were coming to pay a visit to their newborn so he made, well- attempted to, make his own favourite kimchi fried rice. He took the rice pot out, washed some rice and boiled them. After pressing the switch, the pot started to work and he felt accomplished.

“ Rice is done! Next, is the kimchi… “ he said, to no one in particular when he realizes he does not know how to make kimchi.

“ Let me guess. “ suddenly he hears his husband’s voice and he turns around to see a cute Baekhyun in his pyjamas, with bed hair, and his son in his arms. To say that it was a beautiful sight was an understatement.

“ First, you forgot muffin’s bottle. “ he said, while he was getting it himself while shifting Byun Yeol to one hand. Chanyeol quickly helped him out, totally forgetting his main job when he came to the kitchen. How did Baekhyun even know? Baekhyun gave him a smile when Chanyeol quickly made the milk. He made sure the temperature was right, as Baekhyun would nag if the water was too hot.

“ Second, you either added way too much water or way to little water in the pot “ Baekhyun continued, as he went over to the rice and sure enough it looked like Chanyeol was boiling porridge. Chanyeol then went over and switched the pot off and poured some of the water out. “ Better? “ he asked, earning a nod from his husband and Byun Yeol trying to take a dive in the pot.

“ Third. My authentic Korean husband who spent 21 years of his life in Korea does not know how to make kimchi. “ Baekhyun said, while shaking his head and handing over the baby to his husband.

“ Hey! How did you know I was trying to make kimchi “

“ Maybe because you said it out loud yourself? “

“ Oh.. “ he said, a little pout forming on his mouth.

“ Come on Channie. Muffin should be the one pouting.” Baekhyun said, while on his tippy toes, pecking on his husband’s pouty lips. “ Give him his bottle already “

Baekhyun started to make the food while Chanyeol sat at the kitchen island and fed his son quietly. He watched the shorter male move around the  kitchen and even coming over once in a while just to play with Byun Yeol. When the baby was done, he put him back in his room and gave him his favourite pinku pinku toy from Sehun.

He then went back to the kitchen and helped his husband. Few minutes later, their guests started arriving. Their friends arrived one by one. Everyone was cooing over how cute Byun Yeol was. And the fact that the little boy wouldn’t even whine when everyone started carrying him was amazing. Everyone was shocked when even the fierce looking Uncle Kris gets an adorable chuckle from Byun Yeol. But not without Lay scrutinizing his every move in making sure that the baby is comfortable.

Sehun was surprisingly the most playful with the baby while Luhan just stood beside them admiring the baby from afar. He was too afraid to hurt the fragile baby. And also their maknae of the group had great news. After dating for years the two have finally gotten engaged, despite Sehun waiting quite a while for Luhan to agree. It was quite a surprise for Luhan to take such a long time to agree when the two of them were literally inside each other’s pants during their high school days and inseparable. Luhan’s face grew a dark shade of red when Kai, Kris and Chanyeol decided to embarrass him even more by re-enacting how lovey dovey they were. Soon Chanyeol’s mother arrived too and she was welcomed very warmly by her son-in-law and her grandchild. She even bought a nice matching bracelet for both Byunyeol and Baekhyun.

“ Mom. Why don’t I get one too? “ Chanyeol asked, feigning hurt when his mother brings out the silver bracelet, with Byunyeol’s birthdate engraved on it. 26th October 2014.

“ You’ll get one when u give birth the next time, dear “ she said and everyone laughed.

 

They were having lots of fun and laughter when Baekhyun’s mother arrives. They were having lunch by then. Everyone stopped everything they were doing when the doorbell rang, and quickly stood up to bow and acknowledge the woman. Even Mrs Park.

“ Starting already without me? “ She asked as she eyed everyone around the table, and Baekhyun felt uneasy right away.

“ You were late mom. You don’t expect us to wait too long. We already waited for an ho- “ before the petite male could continue his mother cut him off.

“ If you were late, Baekhyun, dear. You would expect everyone to wait until you arrived, wouldn’t you ? “

“ Well duh. Im not the one being a bit- “ this time before he could finish it was his husband who cut him off.

“ Im sorry Mrs Byun. It wont happen again. Well… I guess you’re pretty excited to see little Byunnie “ he said while offering the baby to his maternal grandmother.

“ Ah, my dearest grandson! “ she said, and carried the baby. To her horror, little muffin was really allergic to her ‘expensive designer-perfume’. He started scrunching his nose and later sneezes into her face. Then he started crying when the older woman screamed when she felt the baby’s saliva on her dress and face.

It created a chain reaction when Luhan started snickering, and Sehun’s face broke, continued by Kyungsoo’s face breaking into a laugh slowly and Jongin just laughing when he saw his husband’s trying-to-conceal-a-laughter-really-badly-but-failed-face. Also it was really funny how everyone was able to carry the baby without any problems except for Mrs Byun. ‘Park Byun Yeol was really something’ Baekhyun thought proudly

The rest of the afternoon was really full of tension and everyone was beyond delighted when Mrs Byun excused herself when she got a call from her friend. Everyone sighed in relief and return back to their enjoyable time before Baekhyun’s mother came.

When It was nearing evening, everyone left one by one. They bid their goodbyes and Chanyeol’s mother left some home-made Cheesecake, to Baekhyun’s delight. It was getting quite late for muffin so Chanyeol helped clean him up and laid him to bed.

When he was done, Baekhyun had already started showering. He quickly went to the dressing table to write a little note to Baekhyun. it was his daily routine to leave a note to his husband before going to bed at night so that Baekhyun could read it while he was at work the next day. Right after he finished his short message, he slipped into the bathroom to get sneak Baekhyun’s towel out and threw it in the dryer in record time. When he heard the water was switched off. Baekhyun’s habit of standing in the shower to wipe his hair and face using a separate towel was a perfect advantage to Chanyeol. While he was doing that, Chanyeol quickly ran in the toilet and wrap Baekhyun with the warm towel, and just remain there for a couple seconds. No words needed to be exchanged.

Baekhyun turned around to stare at his husband, his eyes full of love and gratitude to have such a loving and caring husband. Although they have practically lived with each other for years now, their love still remained the same. And it is when Chanyeol is being like this that Baekhyun would melt all over again for his high school lover.

“ Thank you Channie. “ he whispers

“ Its just a warm towel Baek “

“ No. For always making me feel like im sixteen again. For making me feel like it’s the first time I’m in love again. “

“ Only because you make me fall in love with you each day “ Chanyeol replies, as he bends down to kiss his precious husband.

 


A/N : GOSH THAT FLUFF. hehehehe kill all of u with fluffffff attacksssss. 

yay i updated. so proud of myself D;

how is it how is it. this story shall progess from here on. 4 chapters of fluff is enough right?? eheheh /hint hint/

i have nothing to say .__.

please. subscribe? upvote? and most importantly. COMMMENTTT PLOOOXXX.