Emergency

Hyung, Marry Me!

The two were driving to the mall to shop for a few baby items. Chanyeol has been bothering the shorter the whole week, saying how their baby supplies were not enough- although the baby’s room was clearly full of their little muffin’s toys and clothes. It was all mostly gifts from the couple’s friends and family, so that was probably why Chanyeol was whining and insisting to go shopping. The shorter obviously gave in, seeing how his husband was already writing a check list on what to get- despite the cupboard almost bursting from baby items. Well, whatever made his giant happy.

“ Channie… “ Baekhyun suddenly came to a halt, making Chanyeol almost lose balance because they were holding hands, and Chanyeol was getting too excited and walking too quickly. Chanyeol turned to his husband, as he was about to reprimand the older for stopping in such a dangerous manner.

He sees the shorter staring at a kid who was receiving his ice cream from the seller, and it happily. Baekhyun was staring at him for a while, and then to his husband. His face changes to a different expression, puppy eyes and lips pouting. “ I want ice cream, Yeol… “

Chanyeol ignores the shorter and tugs on his husband’s hand, prompting him to continue his steps to their destination- the baby shop.

“ Yeol-ah, pleaseeee… I really wanna eat ice creammm!! “ the shorter pouted again, even stomping his feet a little. Chanyeol internally groan, his face and the way he acted right now was no lesser than a 6 year old kid, and yet that baby bulge.

“ No, Baek.. Remember the last time you ate some? “ Chanyeol asked, trying to give his husband a stern look. He needed to say no to his husband once in a while. Moreover, this was for his own benefit.

“ Nope, no such memory “ the shorter said, while shaking his head, feigning innocence.

“ Honey, please… I don’t think you will ever forget throwing up right after finishing a cone, and then vomiting again throughout the night. So no, Baek. I don’t want to watch you suffer just for that appetite of yours. Plus, I totally remember how you told me you weren’t going to touch ice creams again, complaining about how disgusting it was. “

“But..I…”

“ No more buts Baekkie. Be good, okay? “ Chanyeol said, as he tried to comfort his husband, pulling him nearer but the older pushes him away.

“You’re a meanie, Yeol!! “ Baekhyun answered, while he stomped off.

Baekhyun was pretending to be angry, and walking way ahead of his husband when he realized the taller was no where to be seen when he secretly glanced to the back. ‘Where is that giant!’ he mumbled to himself, and then regretted acting that way when he really couldn’t spot his husband, despite scanning through the crowd. He quickly took out his phone, afraid that his husband had decide to leave him alone to act like a princess.

Suddenly he sees a familiar figure approaching, and his focus quickly drops to the ice cream on his hand.

“ Yeol!!! You’re the bestest bestest most awesome-est husband in the world!! “ he exclaims, and the people surrounding them gave them weird looks, seeing how dramatic Baekhyun was over an ice cream.

“ Just this once. “ Chanyeol muttered, while handing him the cup of ice cream.

“ My favourite salted caramel! Are those coconut and yam bits?! “

“ You should have seen her face when I asked for it… “

“ Pffft. She’s obviously never had a taste of heaven “

“ Yeah yeah. But ill only allow you to eat two scoops. “

“ No way! Three, please?? “

“ ….Alright “

And the shorter quickly stuffs his mouth with a total of four scoops, before the giant could even stop him, and when he knows he was going to be reprimanded, he kisses his husband, square on the lips, not even having the decency to his mouth clean before that. The giant grimaced at the taste of yam mixed with caramel and coconut. However he quickly hid his expression, knowing fully well how his husband felt about his weird cravings.

“ Baek. You’re really stubborn. “ the giant says, giving up.

“ And you love that about me ! “

 

After a while of shopping, Baekhyun was complaining about how his feet were going to stop functioning and Chanyeol was going to have to carry him the whole journey back. The giant then decided it was time to have lunch. Chanyeol asked the other male what he wanted to eat, and Baekhyun pouted, thinking hard. He then gave up and said he was going to eat anything, he was getting really hungry at the thought of food. Chanyeol eyed a Japanese restaurant around the corner so he headed to the place, to which Baekhyun groaned.

“ Not Japanese, pleaseeee… the thought of fish makes me cringe “

“ Then what do you want, baby? “ Chanyeol asked, his patience was really over the top. Any other person would’ve slapped the day lights out of Baekhyun.

“ Erm… I want to eat burgers. “ Baekhyun suddenly lit up, with a huge grin on  his face

“ No way am I letting you eat fast food. You know that Baek… the doctor has said you should- “

“ Then why are you asking me what I want, when you’re going to just say no to everything! “ Baekhyun said, getting annoyed at his husband.

“ Honey, look. Im sorry, but I just really care about you and the baby. I don’t want you eating such unhealthy food. “ the taller says, and when Baekhyun heard how sorry he was from his voice, he stopped getting angry and immediately felt guilty for being so y.

“ And I promise you, ill bring you the next time, okay? You just had burgers last week. You cant eat that so frequently. “

“ Okay… “

“ Now, how about some bibimbap? I know you like it “

The shorter nodded, as he held on to his husband’s hand, “ Lets go! I want bulgogi in my rice! “

Suddenly Chanyeol’s phone rings and Baekhyun started to sing along to his favourite song- Exo’s Moonlight. Chanyeol gave him a look when he realized his husband changed his 2ne1 ringtone.

“ Hello? Ah, yes, Good afternoon “

“ Ah, yes, please continue. “

Baekhyun’s brows was knitted in confusion. Chanyeol doesn’t normally receive such formal phone calls on weekends. Who could it be? He watches as his giant’s face suddenly changes, a huge smile plastered on his face, showing off his pearly whites. He couldn’t believe how he actually brainwashed himself about how he hated his smile back in high school.

“ Really?? Oh, thank you so so much. Ill inform Baekhyun. Thank you, doctor, have a good day! Goodbye “

The second he clicked the end call button on his phone, Baekhyun started bombarding him with questions.

“ Its about muffin! The doctor called “

“ What about him? Just spill it out, I swear, Park- “

“ He’s tested negative for down syndrome! “

Baekhyun’s eyes goes twice its size and he quickly engulfs the taller in a hug, not giving a damn about the people around them, as tears of joy slipped down his face.

 

Baekhyun was just standing near the exit after they were done shopping, waiting for Chanyeol to pay for the parking when suddenly a stranger approaches him.

“ Hello there, beautiful thing. “

“ Er… yes? “ Baekhyun asked, a little caught off guard. ‘Is he trying to hit on me’

“My just died. Would you mind if I buried it in your ? “

“ Wh- WHAT? “ Baekhyun said, his reaction being a little slow- did he just say that?!

“ You’re so cute when you’re shocked. Do you live on a chicken farm? 'Cause you sure know how to raise a . “

By now Baekhyun was just plain ignoring him, and walking away. What the hell is wrong with him?! He was feeling afraid, and angry at the same time. He needed his husband.

“ Aww, playing hard to get, huh, cute thing? “

Baekhyun once again ignored him, walking faster, he had to idea where Chanyeol was, he just wanted to get away from the creep.

“ Or… are you just trying to stay ahead of me to show me that of yours. Damn you’re such a tease “

“ Please, go away. Im going to call my husband “ Baekhyun said, as he grabbed his phone, already punching in the number.

“ Oh, that’s a pity. I would gladly be the child to your father. And we could make even more. “ the stranger says, with a disgusting smirk on his face. What really scared Baekhyun even more was when the ert grabs hold of his hand and takes his phone away, just when Chanyeol answered the phone.

“ Give it back to me, you sick bastard! “ Baekhyun screamed, and he really regretted standing so far away, where it was absolutely isolated of people.

“ Ouch. Come on beautiful, I just want to know you. Give me a chance “

Before Baekhyun could reply to his statement, he gets pulled away from the stranger, and he turned to see his knight in shining armor, coming for the rescue

“ Hey! Get your hands off my husband “ Chanyeol shouts, as he stands in between them, pushing Baekhyun to the back to distance them.

“ Being so overprotective when you were the one who left such a beautiful thing alone. You should thank me for keeping him company “ 

As he was turning to leave, he stepped closer to Baekhyun, whispering to him in a hushed voice. However the giant heard him.

“ A beautiful thing like you should not be wasted. I can make you happier, I can even make u scream louder than he can “

“ Mother er! “ Chanyeol throws a punch on the guy, and suddenly everything become a blur. The both of them gets in a fight, and even Chanyeol gets beaten.

“ ! Stop it, please stop hitting him!! “ Baekhyun runs in the middle of them, and accidentally gets pushed away to the floor.

Chanyeol panics when he sees Baekhyun on the floor and runs to his side, and he felt his heart stop when Baekhyun starts to shout in pain. The stranger stops, and freezes in his spot. It was him who pushed Baekhyun.

“ Chanyeol…it hurts….. my stomach… hurts…. “

 

Soon, the ambulance came, and the paramedics quickly carried Baekhyun into the vehicle, not without Chanyeol clinging to his husband.

“ Stay with me Yeol “ Baekhyun whispers, by now he is turning weak , his body has suddenly lost all energy

“ Im not going to leave you, baby “

“ I hope the baby’s okay. Im sorry Yeol “ Baekhyun says, as he falls unconscious.

 


A/N : hello im baccck. school has once again started hence the late updates. ill try to at least update once every 2 weeks. and maybe once a week when i feel like it hehe. accounts is taking a toll on me and i feel like crying with just the thought of it :(

oh and one important side note, im sorry if down syndrome is a sensitive topic to any of you. im in no way judging them. in fact i know a down syndrome guy in church, and he is awesome! also, i think kids with down syndrome should be loved even more!! 

so yeah~~ next update will be the arrival of muffin................and ive still not thought of a name. im useless OTL

hope you liked this chapter. did u realize this is the second time someone is harrassing baek? like duh, who wouldnt harass baekhyun.... i would! /gets dragged into the sasaeng prison/

AND AND AND, most importantly THANK YOU ALLLL for the nice comments, the names, and about how u enjoy my stories

it always brings a smile to my face, and makes everything worth while- like how im not studying, and writing this instead

thank you again~~~ 

i love comments. DROP ONE! 

see u on the next update, till then, take care!!!! <3

p.s the chapter title is so lame, im thinking about just naming them by numbers im sorry OTL