Little Muffin

Hyung, Marry Me!

Baekhyun was in the toilet while his boyfriend which he has been living together for a few months was outside doing some paperwork for his new job. Baekhyun has been feeling weird with his appetite and even developed a little nausea feeling this past week so he headed for the pregnancy test section when Chanyeol was busy choosing fruits in the supermarket. He didn’t want to let the taller know unless he was very sure.

So there he was, sitting on the toilet, lid close, while he stare at the 3 boxes of the kit. He carefully read the instructions, and followed it one by one. He peed on the container, then he slowly used the dropper to drip them on the test stick. When he was finally done, and it was that few minutes of waiting for the lines to appear that he felt so nervous. What is he was really pregnant? Will things change, for the better? He was staring intently at the kit, waiting for the result when suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

“ Babe, you okay? “ Chanyeol asked, as he stood at the opposite side of the door.

“ Yeah, Channie. Just a little while more… “

“ That’s one long you’re taking “ the taller replied and Baekhyun hears the footsteps heading out of the room

Baekhyun suddenly laughs. How could his idiot of a boyfriend ever be a father? He could barely take care of himself. And the last time they had , Chanyeol kind of pulled out when he was about to-

“ HOMAIGADDD. ‘ Baekhyun whispered with a squeal and his train of thoughts were cut off when he catches a glimpse of the two red lines on the test stick on his hand.

Two. Red lines. On all 3 of them.

“ PARK FREAKING YEOL GET YO UP “ Baekhyun shouted when he threw the doors open. “ AHHHHHHHH “ he continued to shout as he ran out of the room to the edge of the stairs when he sees his boyfriend leaping up the stair

“ What happened Baek?! “ he shouted as he shook his boyfriend on his arm when he just smiled widely, a little too stupidly too.

“ LOOK AT THIS YOU IDIOT “ Baekhyun says as he holds the three test sticks in front of the younger’s face

“ What?! is it a positive or a negative!? “ Chanyeol asked, wide eyed, a smile already forming on his lips

“ You’re going to be a father !!! “ Baekhyun grinned, and the taller engulfs him in a bone crushing hug while the smaller lets out a groan.

“ sorry babe. I shouldn’t hug you so tightly anymore “ Chanyeol apologizes, as his hands move down to the shorter’s tummy.

“ It’s okay. He’s barely the size of a peanut. I think “ Baekhyun answers as he, too, brings his hand to his tummy, holding Chanyeol’s and gives it a rub.

“ Hey little one. Daddy loves you already. Grow up quickly, okay “ Chanyeol says, as he bends down and talk to Baekhyun’s stomach and even giving it a kiss when he was done. Baekhyun cant help but smile at the little cute gesture. His hands slipping to his boyfriend’s

Chanyeol then lifts his gaze and stares at Baekhyun. No words were exchanged, as they stay in silence while Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol again. It felt so right at that instant, to have the result of Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s love slowly growing, while having each other in their arms.

“ I love you so much Yeol “

“ Me too Baekkie. I love you too “

 

-

That night, they had gone out to dinner, and Chanyeol even made reservations at a fine dining, to which Baekhyun wasn’t very comfortable about. It was the place Baekhyun told the taller that he loved, because they served his favourite cheesecake. They rarely at out, and even if they did, Baekhyun would always insist on eating something that was cheaper and more affordable. However, Chanyeol convinced him when he said it was to celebrate Baekhyun’s pregnancy, which obviously happens once in a year. Baekhyun couldn’t say no when Chanyeol pleaded.

Baekhyun was oblivious to everything, when they had musicians playing for them

 

“ Will you marry me, Byun Baekhyun? “

“ Yes! “ Baekhyun answered, getting teary-eyed while Chanyeol slipped the diamond ring on his ring finger.

-

“ Baekhyun, are you sure this is what you wanted? “ his mother asked her son privately on evening when the two were engaged

“ Yes mother. Chanyeol would be the only person I will ever marry. “

“ Very well. Just remember, that it is your choice “ Mr Byun says, with his stern face as usual.

Baekhyun was never close with his dad anyway. He never viewed his dad as a father, rather, as Mr Byun. Yes of course he calls him father at home, but that was about all. The only conversation they will have will always be formal, even when he was younger. It would either be about school fees, exam results or his future plans. Maybe that was why Baekhyun had been so rebellious during his high school days, always causing trouble, hoping his dad will actually notice him. Sadly, it will always end up with his allowance getting cut, instead of having a father-to-son talk.

-

-

 

Baekhyun is already around his second trimester, the baby was around 6 months, and he was quite happy everyday with the baby. He never really vomited, didn’t have cramps. He only suffered for the first few months, and was glad his husband was there in every step of the way. There were times when Chanyeol was tired, but Baekhyun would always be understanding and not tire his husband even more.

Chanyeol was already working at his new job for a few months. He works as a consultant at a firm, although his working hours were regular, there would be times when he needs to attent events and end up coming back home really late. Tonight was one of those nights, and Chanyeol was sleeping in on a Saturday morning, when his in laws decides to pay a visit.

Baekhyun was cooking him and Chanyeol’s breakfast when he felt a little kick in his tummy, causing the male to smile while rubbing his stomach.

“ Hey baby, you’re awake huh “ Baekhyun says, as he continues adding ingredients into the soup, and then another kick comes.

“ So energetic huh, just like your father? “ he grins, wishing how nice it would be the day his precious baby pops out.

Then he hears the doorbell, and he mentally facepalms himself for forgetting that his parents were dropping by to visit. He lowers the fire on the stove and dries his hand on the apron while shouting a, “ Coming, coming” when the doorbell rings a few more times. “ Keep quiet already. Ill kill them for waking Chanyeol up “ he muttered, as he changes quickly to a smiling face when he opens the door

“ Ah, Mom and Dad, Good morning “ he says, as he gives a polite bow while the two elder walks in.

“ My baby boy. You’ve lost so much weight. Look at you. “ his mother cries out as she throws her arms on her son, acting as if they have not seen in a year. In fact, they just met last week.

“ Mom… I was this size all the while. “ Baekhyun said, as he roll his eyes, walking over back to the stove as his father just sits down on the couch and starts tapping on his tablet again.

“ Hyunnie. You’re cooking?! He even made you cook despite you having such a huge baby in your tummy?! “ Mrs Byun gasps, and as if on cue Chanyeol walks down the stairs, with his bed hair and pyjamas. He looked shocked when he saw the guests and quickly shouted a “ Good morning Mr and Mrs Byun. “ and hurries up back the stairs while shouting another “ ill just get myself presentable first “

Baekhyun smiled at how cute his husband was.

“ Aish. Who says pregnant people cant cook? I can even jump around “ and starts hopping and his mother looks like she is about to pass out as she quickly stops her son. “ Baekhyun! “

“ Really, he needs to work mom. I just stay at home, and if I don’t even cook I think ill be the most useless wife “ Baekhyun answers her seriously, while continuing his cooking as Chanyeol comes down the stairs, not missing his mother in law’s comment. “ Well if you had married someone of your status, you wouldn’t even need to do a single housework. “

-

The meal was pretty awkward, as always, with Mr Byun leaving halfway and then leaving his wife to scrutinize every action made by Chanyeol despite the latter being extra careful. She had to comment on everything, from the way Chanyeol was chewing his food- she said he really lacked table manners, to the way he didn’t serve Baekhyun- although the latter obviously had access to all the food, as the they had only one side dish, even asking him why he wasn’t working on a Saturday- is he being lazy?

Baekhyun was really thankful his husband was very patient and able to finish the meal, being tortured for the whole 2 hours before she decides to leave.

“ Honey. “

“ Hmm? “ Chanyeol asnwers that night with each other on the bed, after they got home from shopping, looking at baby stuff and taking a warm relaxing bath.

“ I’m sorry “ Baekhyun said, as he slightly pouted while his head tilting upwards to face the younger, and Chanyeol melted again. How can Baekhyun be so cute despite having a baby in him. Baekhyun was a baby himself.

“ What for? “ Chanyeol asked, as he pulled the elder closer, as he press his lips on the latter’s button nose.

“ For my mom. I hate how she always talks badly about you… when you’re clearly the most awesomest husband anyone can ever get. “

“ It’s okay Baek. As long as you’re here with me “

“ I bet she’s just jealous because she got a crappy husband “ Baekhyun playfully says, earning a light pinch on his lips. “ Yah, Baek! “ while the shorter just laughs

“ How’s our cute muffin in there today? “ Chanyeol asks, as he pats Baekhyun’s stomach

“ Really energetic, probably got it from you “

“ You’re the one who likes to bounce around the house, baek. “

“ Yeahhhh… “

“ I hope he has your eyes thou. I could just stare at them forever. “

“ I hope he has your voice then. He’s gonna get all the girls “

“ Yup, like how I got you “

“ IM NOT A GIRL “

 


A/N : omg 60+ subbies. i love every single one of you okay?! and especially those who said they cant wait for this.. you guys are so nice :'(

so yeah the gender is confirmed. lol but not the name thou. thank you for my lovelies for telling me about jesper. he is. kuuute. (im a bad fan for not knowing him OTL) ( he actually just looks like baek. no chanyeol-ness in him. HAHA 

and yeah i never intended to update. my car got towed today and i had to go all the way to get it back, and pay the stupid fine.

im gonna get another round of scolding again later from my dad T___T and i had complications with my university and i was really pissed with the admin. ugh and its still not settled im soo stressed up :'( 

but then i saw your comments. so here is an updateeee <3 just because i love ALL of you :)))

oh yea. I LOVE COMMENTSSS. so drop one!