*Dramas*

Secrets.

 


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

“Bom?” Tabi followed Bom to the elevator.

 

“What?” She asked coldly and pressed first floor button without looking at him.


“What’s wrong?” Top was standing in front of her in the elevator.


“You.” She spit it out coldly.


“What do you mean..?”


Bom got mad and started screaming at him when elevator lights went off.

She jumped on Top and hugged him, hiding her face in his neck.


“Bommie, it’s okay…” He played with her hair and kissed the crown of her head.


“No…” She started crying.


“Shh, baby…” He started singing for her to calm her.

 

“Tabi..?”


“Yes, noona?”
He stopped singing and hugged her even tighter.


 

“I’m sorry for my jealousy… I love you…”


“I love you too.”
He kissed her again and continued singing.


 

 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

 

Chaerin is sitting alone at Teddy’s recording studio. She went here to hide from everyone.

Tears are running down her cheeks and her makeup got messed up from them.

 

Chae looked at the clock. 3Am.

She got thousands messages and calls from everyone so she turned her phone off.

Her heart is beating slowly and she’s listening to her heart beat since it’s the only sound she can hear besides her breathing and sad sobbing.

She slowly laid her head on the table and closed her eyes. Without notice, she fell asleep.



*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

Lights went on again and Bom pushed Tabi away.


“Hmm?” He looked at her confused.


“Let’s go home.” Bom took his hand and they walked out of elevator.

 


“Bommie?”

 

“Yep?” She smiled.


“Now that we know about Chae and Ji… Maybe… We will tell about us?” He looked at her with a shy and soft smile.

 

“Us? What about us?” She .


“Well a lot actually… That we’re a couple for 2 years now, we live together and we’re going to have a baby.”


“Tabi! Shhh!!”
Bom playfully pushed him.

 



Well yea, Bommie and Toppie are actually a couple. It was hard to keep it as a secret but they succeed and everyone thinks that they are only close to each other. It’s their plan.

Few days ago Bom started feeling sick, she even fainted and that made Top worry a lot so he took her to a doctor, hoping that his love is okay, oh but she was way more than okay… She has a baby inside of her! Yaay!

 


“We need to tell everyone. It’s better if they hear it from us.” Tabi opened his car door for Bom and then sat inside himself.


“I know. They will notice my growing tummy anyway.” Bom rubbed her still flat belly smiling.


“Yea, that’s why we should be first to tell.” He leaned to her and hissed her belly.


Bom smiled until she saw two figures kissing in the dark, in front of Top’s car.


“Tab, who are they?” She asked, trying to see their faces.


Top got up and looked at the dark too.


“I think…” Tabi tried to see something. He looked at that direction for few seconds until his jaw dropped.


“What, what??” Bom got very curious and kept asking.


“That’s Dara and Youngbae… They are… Omo!” Top laughed looking at the view.


“Tabi!” Bom covered his eyes.


“They aren’t doing anything like THAT, well not here… They are bringing the action to the car…” Top laughed even lauder, trying to cover the sound with his hand.


“Eww.”  Bom looked at Bae’s car that was moving now.


“Oh, Bom. Don’t pretend that we didn’t do anything like that.” Top said grinning.


“Let’s just go!” She got all red as the memories ran through her mind.


Top started the car, laughing. He drove to the ‘party’ car and opened his window.


Youngbae noticed someone watching their y’ time and looked back through the window. He saw Top and Bom waving at him and laughing so he quickly jumped off Dara, all red.

He covered Dara’s body with his shirt and they both looked at alien couple sweating and trying to breath normally.

Top closed window still laughing and drove away with Bom.

 



*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

Chae was sleeping in the studio and dreaming about her king.
 


“I’m sorry…”

“…Ji…No, please…”

“Don’t leave me!”

“I love you!”

 


She woke up crying and screaming. Her heart was beating like crazy and she was shivering from the awful nightmare. She covered her face and rested her head on the table.


“Chaerin…” She quickly looked back when she heard her name.


“Te…Teddy…?” She cleaned her tears and cracked a smile, hoping that he wasn’t there all the time.


“I thoughts that we tell each other everything..?” He softly smiled walking to her.


“What do you mean?” She played like she didn’t know what he was talking about.

 

Teddy kneeled next to the chair where she was sitting on and took both of her hands, softly squeezing them


“Baby girl, I heard your dreams. You can tell me about GD. I’m here for you.” He smiled again, looking at her sad face.


Chaerin really needed someone so she just got off the chair and hugged Teddy, kneeling on the ground too.


Teddy rubbed her back softly, hugging her small body tight.


“I…I love him…” Chaerin sobbed, hiding her face in Teddy’s chest.


“So what’s the problem? I saw how he looks at you so I bet that he feels the same.”


“Yes, he does but…I lied to papa YG and I didn’t let Ji tell him about us.”
She nuzzled to his warm chest, breathing his sweet scent.


Teddy is like a big bro to her. He always supported her and believed in her. She tells him everything and he’s always there for her.


“Ji got mad?” Teddy asked her seriously. He wanted his princess to be happy.


“I think so…”


They were just sitting on the ground and hugging. Chaerin felt very safe with him so she stopped crying and closed her eyes making Teddy smile.


“So why you didn’t tell YG the truth?”


“I was…”
She yawned. “Scared that he’ll break us up…” Chaerin was almost laying in his arms so she felt really comfortable. She fell asleep there, with him.

 



*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

Second Chapter. ^-^
I hope you like my story so far…

Your every comment makes me really happy so please express your thoughts even if they are bad.

Thank you for everything.
Subscribe. :3
Love you.
~Eve. ♥