*Love Birds*

Secrets.

 

 

 

                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

 

“Ji, let’s go to club!” Two youngest Bigbang members were whining at their leader.


“For the 100th time I’m telling you, GO F.UCK YOURSELF!” Dragon took another gulp from the alcohol bottle in his hand.


“Jiii….” Panda was crying and almost kneeling in front of GD.


Jiyong ignored him and walked away from him to the mirror on his wall.


“I look like s.hit…” He growled at his reflection. Well, he did look like s.hit. His sweater wet from tears and drink, eyes red, hair dirty and messy.


“So go and take a shower.” Daesung patted Ji’s back. “And sober little bit.” He chuckled.


“I’m not drunk!” Jiyong screamed, giving his bottle to Dae and he walked to the bathroom, slamming the door loudly behind him.


Maknaes chuckled and later both cleaned Jiyon’s fu.cked up room.


*beep*


Daesung looked at his phone and read the new message, smiling like a fool.


“I gotta go…” He said walking out through the door.


“Dae! But what about the club!?” Seungri screamed and threw a shoe at Dae but Daesung just closed the door and shoe didn’t hit him.

 



                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*



Daesung rushed to his car and drove away quickly.

His heart was beating like crazy and almost jumped out of his chest when he saw a beautiful figure in front of him.


“Minji-ah.” He warmly smiled with his beautiful smile that kills girls.


“Ahh oppa, let’s go!” Minzy grabbed his hand and ran to the cinema with him trying to follow her.


After watching an awesome horror movie they went to a café for some milkshakes.


“Min?” Dae was sitting in front of her and looking at her while she was cutely drinking her milkshake.


“Ya, oppa?”


“Is Chae okay? After that… Situation?”
He sounded kind of worried because the way she rushed out and the way Ji was acting made him worry about his friends.


“She left and we don’t know where exactly…” Minzy sighed and looked down at her glass. She was thinking about her unnie and what happened wasn’t good at all.

 


Minji took a sip of her milkshake and some cream got on her upper lip, without her even noticing that.


Daesung chuckled. “Min… You have some… Oh give me that…”


Dae leaned to her and softly held her chin while kissing her lips and the sweet cream of them. Minzy was shocked at first but later she closed her eyes and pulled him by his neck for a deeper kiss.


They kissed until both ran out of breath and when they separated they looked at each other.


“I love you.” Daesung whispered.


“I love you too.” She chuckled and sat on his knees.

 


They kissed again and nuzzled with their noses.
 



                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

 

Jiyong walked out of the shower feeling and looking better,


“Where’s Dae?” He asked when he saw Seungri sitting all alone.


“Rushed out and abandoned us.” Saungri stood up from the couch and walked to Jiyong. He clapped his hands and grinned. “Ready to go?” He sounded really excited.


“I really need to find Chae.”


“What?!?! Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii”
Panda cried again. “So now you’ll forget our bromance like it never existed..?” He pouted and made a really sad, puppy face.


“Sorry, bro. Good luck at bootie hunting.” Jiyong patted his back and rushed out, leaving poor hopeless Seungri all alone.



                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

 

Teddy didn’t wake Chaerin up. He was hugging her and sitting on the ground.

He drew circles with his fingertips on her skin, making her giggle in her sleep.

 

Meanwhile Jiyong was searching for Chaerin everywhere. He went to her house and even to her parents house but she wasn’t there. He got really worried.

He was running around YG building and looking for her. He went to practices rooms and recording studios but she wasn’t there.

Lastly he went to Teddy’s studio and when he opened the door he saw his Hunchae sleeping in Teddy’s arms.

 


“About time.” Teddy whispered with a smile.
 


Ji walked closer and saw tears on Chae’s face. That hurt him inside because he knew why she cried.

He quietly kneeled next to them and looked at Teddy.


“What happened?” He asked, looking at his hyung worried.


“Don’t worry. She’s okay.” Teddy was still smiling like a maniac and he softly pushed Jiyong closer, giving Chae’s small sleeping figure to his arms.


“Don’t let her go again.” Jiyong sadly nodded and Teddy walked out of his studio with a grin.


                          _________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong kissed Chae’s cheeks and forehead.


“Ji…” Chaerin talked while sleeping again.


“I’m here, baby. I’ll always be here.” He kissed her jaw line.


“I love you…” Chaerin spoke again with tears running down her cheeks.


“I love you too, please don’t cry…” Jiyong teared up seeing his baby crying.


“Forgive me.” Chaerin sobbed and cried harder from the nightmare that was killing her.


“I’m not even mad, baby. I love you so much…” Tear fell down Ji’s cheek and he closed his eyes, nuzzling to Chae’s soft hair.


She woke up and without opening her eyes she snuggled to his shirt crying.


“He’ll hate me now…” She whispered thinking that Teddy is the one that she’s talking to.


“How can I hate you? I love you, Hun-Hunchae.” Jiyong was now on the emotions edge himself.


Chaerin quickly raised her head and looked at him.


“Ji…” She wanted to explain everything for him but was cut off with a sweet and loving kiss from his soft lips.


“Shh, baby. I still love you and I don’t care about anyone else, it’s just you and me in our little world.”


They kissed again and Chaerin cried not because of the sadness that was killing her, but because of the happiness she felt with him.



                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

 

So all couples confessed to YG. Don’t worry, old papa YG didn’t get heart attack or mental breakdown. He actually was happy for everyone and that was a big surprise for all love birds.


Topbom had beautiful twin girls. Few months later Tabi proposed and of course that Bom said yes, she planned huge wedding with huge corn-shaped cake and many many MANY other food.
Right now, they’re living happily married with their twins and a newborn baby boy.


Darayang became official too but they don’t want to rush with marriage and babies. By the way, they never made love in a car. Never ever again.


Daemin are living together and planning their wedding that has to be perfect. Imagine Youngbae dancing and Daesung singing for his bride… So cute, right?


Skydragon went to secret island and had a beautiful honeymoon together. Right now they’re preparing their new house and waiting for their dragon baby.


Seungri… Well he stayed as a panda and kept having many girls… It’s a habit.



                       *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


                                                    Hi~!

                   I’m done with this story! ^3^
           Thank you everyone who subscribed and read it.
                         Love you all~ ♥

                             ~Eve.