*Confession*

Secrets.

 

 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

“Will you… Be my princess?”
 


After those words Chaerin felt weird. She knew that it’s just a joke in Bigbang’s interview but she liked Jiyong so much that everything about him made her over emotional.


“Rinnie, are you okay?” Her lovely friend - Bom asked sadly.

 


“Yah, unnie. And why are you so sad?” Chae asked Bom with a smile. She knows that Bommie’s sadness is caused by a handsome, young man named Choi Seunghyun.
 

“I’m not sad. I’m just tired…” Bom shook her head and walked out of practice room, leaving Chaerin alone, sitting on the ground.
 


Young girl laid down on the floor and looked at the ceiling.
 


“Will you be my princess?”
 


She repeated those words and closed her eyes, imagining Jiyong telling them to her.

When she opened her eyes she saw a man’s figure in the mirror.

It was Ji, he was standing behind her with a wide smile. She quickly sat up and turned to him.

What if he heard her? Her heart was beating fast.

 


“Hi, Ji!” She smiled, trying to cover her nervous expression.
 


“Hey, Chae. I brought some salads.” He walked to her and sat next to her with two boxes in his hands.
 


“You’re the best, oppa!” Chaerin laughed and took one box from him.
 


They ate quietly and after finishing salad Jiyong suddenly stood up and turned the lights off.
 


“Yahh! Ji! I can’t see anything!” Chaerin cried for her oppa in the dark but he stayed quiet.
 


“Jiyong, it’s not funny!!!” She screamed again.
 


“Then tell me what’s wrong? You changed so much.” She heard his voice from somewhere in the dark. “I’m sick of silence, Chae.”
 


She was shocked. Wtf is wrong with him? He was so normal and then suddenly became so dramatic…
 


“Everything is okay. Just turn the lights on!” She got mad.
 

 

“First tell me, Chaerin.” Ji was teasing her.
 


They were really good friends and suddenly Chae became so distant and awkward. He knew that something is wrong.
 

 

“Ahh… You really wanna know?” She laid down again.
 


“Yes, please.” He chuckled little bit from her annoyed voice.


“Because of your interviews and especially song “Hello”…” She closed her eyes and then lights went back on.

 


“You’re jealous?” Jiyong whispered to her ear.


“Yes…” Confession wasn’t that hard as Chaerin expected.


“Don’t be jealous, Chae. Dara and I are just friends and we perform what we have to. I never liked her the way I love you.” He laid next to her and turned his head to her.


Love?!

Love me?!?!

Chaerin turned to him with eyes wide opened and shocked face. Her heart was beating like crazy.


 

“What do you mean?” She asked frozen from his beautiful eyes and smile that made her melt.

 

“I   L O V E   Y O U.” Jiyong slowly repeated himself.


“I…I…” Chae was shut up with warm Ji’s lips that kissed sweetly.


“I know.” He smiled.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

They were hugging and kissing with each other, their kissed became even deeper and They both were ultra happy.

After about an hour of sharing love they stood up and Ji crossed their fingers, locking them together.


“Chae..?”


“Hmm..?”
She looked at him, smiling like crazy.


Jiyong leaned to her and whispered to her ear.


“You are my queen and only princess I want is our future baby girl.” So he did hear her before… Oopss…

 


He rested his forehead on hers.


“I love you.” She whispered, closing her eyes.


“I love you more.” He smiled cutely.


They kissed again but were stopped when door loudly slammed and all 2NE1 and Bigbang members were watching them.

Everyone were shocked to see their lovely leaders kissing and sharing “I love you” frazes.

 


“Chaerin!” Bom walked to Chae and started scolding her.

 

“They’re so dead…” Youngbae chuckled with everyone else.


“I know, I know, Bommie…” Chae rolled her eyes.

 

“Then what were you two thinking?! If papa YG got…”


“I got what?”
Papa looked at his children who were all with shocked and terrified faces.


“N…Nothing…” Bom stood frozen, looking at YG, scared.


“Jiyong? Chaerin?” YG was confused so he asked his beloved leaders for explanation.


Chaerin stood quiet when Jiyong stepped forward.


“Papa, we have to tell you that me and Chaerin are…”


“…Going to create a new single together!”
Chaerin cut him off with 100% fake smile and excitement.


“That’s good! You don’t have to hide that from me!” YG patted Ji’s back smiling. “Good luck.” He walked out with everyone’s eyes on him.


Only Jiyong wasn’t looking at YG.

He stared at Chaerin.

Why did she lie?

He wanted to say something but Chaerin walked out furiously.
 



*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

 

Heeey~~~
This is the new story! ^^
First chapter is more dramatic but wait for sequels… :3

I’ll make shorter chapters of ~800 words.
But I’ll update more often.

And story isn’t long at all. :)

And other chapter will have more of TopBom and Darayang than Skydragon. :D But still important... ^3^

Subscribe and comment your opinions!

Thank you.

 

I  love you! ♥ Eve.