The Girls

All In

 

*huff huff*

 

…              

 

*huff huff*

 

 

*huff huff*

 

 

*huff huff*

 

“Hey, if you’ve got something to say, just say it.” Sooyoung agitatedly puts down her chopsticks and turns toward the person who’s been huffing loudly.

 

Yuri gives Sooyoung a sideway glance before replying, “I want to talk to you after dinner.”

 

“Can you two not fight at dinner?” Taeyeon rises from her seat and taps roughly on each girl’s head with a spoon.

 

“Owww … but she was breathing really loudly! It’s annoying!” Sooyoung whines and turns toward Jessica for support. But her girlfriend pretends not to notice and continues to eat instead.

 

Sooyoung pouts and turns to Yuri, “Whatever you wrote down on your complaint list, I’m sorry alright?” Sooyoung smiles brightly and secretly hopes that she won’t have to go deal with Lawyer Kwon.

 

“No. We are going to have a talk so you’ll understand why I’m upset.” Yuri shakes her head.

 

Sooyoung sighs, “Alright. Fine. Let me finish my last meal …”

 

“Last meal?” Jessica, who has been trying to stay out of it since they have not told the members about their new relationship.

 

“Yea … before she gets bored to death.” Hyoyeon snickers and high-fives Sunny.

 

It is Sooyoung’s turn to sigh as she tries to finish her meal. The other members, with the exception of Yuri and Jessica, chuckle and smile at Sooyoung’s dilemma. They are all thinking that Sooyoung brought this on herself anyways.

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

One week ago.

 

“Sooyoung, we’re sorry that we misunderstood your situation and didn’t believe in you.” Taeyeon, representing the other members, bowed slight to the tall girl.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica just returned home from their night of confession. When they came through the door, all the other members immediately greeted them. Everyone had apologetic expressions on their faces.

 

“We made you breakfast, all the things you like to eat!” Sunny chirped and batted her lashes, as if her aegyo could affect Sooyoung.

 

“You girls don’t have to apologize. It was a misunderstand, I shouldn’t have kept the reason from your girls.” Sooyoung smiled tiredly, since she had been up all night.

 

“Thank you, Sooyoungie~” They all replied happily and would have pounced on the taller girl, had Jessica not interrupted.

 

“We’re tired right now, let her eat so we can go to sleep.” Jessica said with a commanding voice.

 

“Okay~” The members replied and at once, started to file into the kitchen.

 

“Oi, Kwon Yuri, except you, I’m not forgiving you yet!” Sooyoung suddenly pointed at Yuri, whose eyes widened instantly.

 

Jessica looked to Sooyoung and gently tugged her sleeve, as if to remind her to let it go.

 

Sooyoung ignores Jessica’s gesture, “Yuri. You were so mean to me, you yelled at me and caused a domestic disturbance complaint from our neighbor. I can’t forgive yet!”

 

“W-what? What do you want me to do then?” Yuri’s voice rose a little higher.

 

“Whatever I want you to do.” Sooyoung’s smirk sent a chill through Yuri’s spine. She knew that this was not going to be a good thing for her.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Because, you were the meanest. So you have to be my servant for a week.”

 

“Soo …” Jessica frowned at her girlfriend’s stinginess.

 

“But, Sica, she yelled at me and made me look bad in front of our maknae.” Sooyoung pouted at her girlfriend.

 

“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want for a week. But you better forgive me!” Yuri clenched her jaws as her anger started to flare again. She was mad, but she also felt sorry for all the mean things that she said to her friend. Beside Jessica, Yuri is the closest member to Sooyoung, and her actions let Sooyoung down a lot.

 

“Yay~” Sooyoung laughed and walked over to Yuri, “You’ll do whatever I want, eh?” Sooyoung her lips and smiled creepily when she stood in front of the Black Pearl.

 

“Wh-at … stop looking like that, you ert!” Yuri covered her chest with her arms and leaned away from the taller girl.

 

“Kekekeke …” Sooyoung her lips again and winked at Yuri, “I want you … to make all my meals, clean my room, wash my laundry, read me books, fetch my dry cleaning, etc.”

 

At that point, Yuri collapsed onto the sofa from the exhaustion that she anticipated from completing that long list. Sooyoung stood there with her hands on her hips and laughed evilly. Jessica shook her head and joined the eavesdropping members in the kitchen.

 

From that day on, Yuri became Sooyoung’s b*tch … for a week.

 

***END FLASHBACK***

 

And today is the last day of their agreement.

 

After dinner, the members split up cleaning duties while Yuri pulls Sooyoung into the livingroom. Everyone does her own task, but each person’s ears are perked toward the livingroom.

 

“So what do you want to talk about?” Sooyoung plops down on the sofa and turns on the TV.

 

-flwip- Yuri turns off the TV. “I want to talk about how mean you were to me this week.”

 

“What? You agreed to do all those things for a week, remember?”

 

“You were being inhumane about the things I had to do.” Yuri pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket. It looked small at first, until Yuri started to unfold it.

 

“Oh dear Lord …” Sooyoung groans and braces herself since this paper is about a meter long.

 

“First day, you made me run to the store to first thing in the morning …” Yuri starts.

 

“Because there was no ingredient for you to make my breakfast.” Sooyoung cuts Yuri off.

 

“That’s because you ate it all the night before!” Yuri shoots back.

 

“Because I was hungry. I didn’t sleep the night before, so I hibernated all the day and it made me three times as hungry as normal!”

 

“You even drank all of the ma that I made for the next morning!”

 

“I was thirsty! You didn’t have ingredients to make the strawberry-banana smoothie that I wanted!”

 

“You shikshin!”

 

“You were y as a servant.”

 

“Hey, listen to my complaints, quit interrupting me!”

 

This continues on for each point that Yuri wrote down on her list. It all ranged from Sooyoung’s messy room to Sooyoung making Yuri read to her before bed. And to each point, Sooyoung would argue that Yuri did not do everything she asked and as a servant.

 

At first, the members enjoyed the volleying of insults and complaints. But eventually, the night grew long, so they all retreated to their rooms to sleep. As they leave, Jessica looks at Sooyoung, who is passionately arguing that she did not prank Yuri by putting salt into her ma. Jessica shakes her head and sighs before going into her lonely room.

 

The two hotheaded members continue to argue, but agreed to lower their voices so that the group could get some rest.


 

About 2 AM, Jessica feels her mattress dips on one side as someone climbs into her bed. She remains still and quiet, waiting for the other person to make a move. Sure enough, she feels someone’s hand gently her hair and a pair of lips press against her cheek.

 

“Are you done?” Jessica asks without opening her eyes.

 

“No. But her voice got hoarse, so she said she’ll continue with me tomorrow.” Sooyoung replies with a smile while scooting closer to Jessica’s back.

 

“Serves you right. I told you to be nice.” Jessica snorts.

 

“Awww, you don’t care that someone’s been yelling at your girlfriend?” Sooyoung pouts as she hugs Jessica’s back, forming a perfect spooning position.

 

“No. My girlfriend brought this on herself.” Despite Jessica’s words, she starts to press her back against Sooyoung’s chest. With looking, she pulls her cover up and drape it across their bodies.

 

“I just wanted to teach her lesson about doubting me. She’s my best friend and she was the meanest to me.”

 

“I thought that I was your best friend.”

 

Sensing the jealousy in Jessica’s voice, Sooyoung quickly kisses the nape of Jessica’s neck. “You’re my girlfriend now so Yuri got a promotion.”

 

Jessica giggles softly and reaches downward then backward to pat Sooyoung’s . “You flatterer.”

 

“I’m not a flatterer, I just know how to make my girlfriend happy.” Sooyoung replies and nuzzles her cheek to Jessica’s hair.

 

“When do you think we should tell them about us?” Jessica asks.

 

“I don’t know … tomorrow … the day after … whenever?” Sooyoung murmurs softly as sleep starts to taint her mind.

 

“You don’t want people to know about us?” Jessica asks, but tries not to sound too concerned.

 

“You don’t want to be my secret lover?” Sooyoung squeezes Jessica’s warm body.

 

“Soo … I’m seriously asking.”

 

“I do want them to know about us, but we just went through some rough times. I want things to calm down a bit before we announce it to them.” Sooyoung explains.

 

“How long will “a bit” be?” Impatient Jessica asks.

 

“I also don’t want to steal Sunny and Hyomin’s thunder. Their relationship is still new, let them enjoy the spotlight for a month before we announce ours … plus …” Sooyoung kisses the side of Jessica’s neck, knowing how that tickles the princess.

 

Jessica giggles and squirms. “Plus?”

 

“Plus, I want to be able to be new girlfriends with you for a month before we tell them.” Sooyoung lightly kisses Jessica’s ear.

 

“What do you mean?” Jessica’s swallows dryly as her heartbeat quickens.

 

“I want to do all the new couple things with you. I want to … woo you … do all the proper couply things before we tell people.” Sooyoung gently turns Jessica onto her back.

 

Jessica opens her eyes and gazes up at Sooyoung. Dimly lit by the nightlight in their room, she could make out Sooyoung’s straight nose, bubbly cheeks, and bright eager eyes.

 

“What kind of couply things?” Jessica tries not to sound nervous.

 

“We’ve held hands and had our first kiss already …” Sooyoung watches Jessica’s lips.

 

“Yeah …” Jessica holds her breath.

 

“So naturally … we need to have dinner with our parents so I can ask for your hand in marriage.”

 

“WHAT?!” Jessica covers after she yelps.

 

“You don’t agree?” Sooyoung blinks innocently.

 

“Parents? Marriage? That’s your naturally next step?!” Jessica hits Sooyoung’s arm and pushes her away.

 

“What? I’ve kissed you! I’ve tainted you, now I have to take responsibility.”

 

“You haven’t tainted me yet!”

 

“Yet?”

 

Jessica blushes hotly and rolls away from Sooyoung. But in a small full size bed, Sooyoung easily catches up to her. She feel Sooyoung’s breath lightly brush against her cheek.

 

“So tell me what do you think my next step should be?” Sooyoung asks in her most sultry voice, at least the sultriest that Jessica has heard.

 

“I don’t know …” Jessica shyly replies.

 

“Then marriage it is!”

 

“NOOOO!” Jessica turns around and hits Sooyoung’s arm again. “At least first!” Her eyes widen but she cannot take her words back now.

 

“Oh? Jessica … I didn’t know you … before marriage? Tsk tsk.” Sooyoung shakes her head disapprovingly. But not too disapprovingly since she has a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

“Ugh! You tricked me! You’re horrible!” Jessica pulls the pillow from under Sooyoung’s head and starts hitting her with it.

 

“You’re the one who wants before marriage. . ! That’s just … plain bad!”

 

“FINE!” Jessica’s high pitch voice tells Sooyoung that she is no longer sleepy, “No for you then.”

 

“What?! I want !” Sooyoung pounces on top of the smaller girl and tries to pin her hands onto the bed.

 

“NO! NO! No for you! No before marriage!” Jessica laughs as she thrashes around, trying to get Sooyoung off her.

 

“Oh. So you do want to marry me?” Sooyoung grins slyly.

 

“NO! No . No marriage, either. I’m going to be a nun!”

 

“Oooh … . I didn’t know you like to roleplay. I like schoolgirl better, but I can go for nun too … naughty nun.” Sooyoung winks and lewdly her lips.

 

“! !” Jessica laughs and tries to fight back.

 

As Sooyoung is about to reply, a loud knock comes from the door.

 

“Huh?” Sooyoung looks in that direction before looking down at Jessica again.

 

“You go get it, you’re the one on top.” Jessica cheekily replies.

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes and sighs before hopping off the bed. She cracks the door open to reveal Yuri, who is holding a glass of water in her left hand.

 

“Yes, Kwon?” Sooyoung does not open the door entirely.

 

With a big smirk, Yuri holds up her phone and presses play.

 

“NO! NO! No for you! No before marriage!”

“Oh. So you do want to marry me?”

“NO! No . No marriage, either. I’m going to be a nun!”

“Oooh … . I didn’t know you like to roleplay. I like schoolgirl better, but I can go for nun too … naughty nun.”

“! !”

 

The end part of Soosica’s playful exchange is recorded loud and clear. Sooyoung’s face pales as soon as the clip finished. She glances back at horrified Jessica before she opens the door fully.

 

“Kwon … delete that right now.”

 

“No no no, Choi. Not that easily.” Yuri’s smirk is spelling out Sooyoung’s doom.

 

“W-what do you want?” Oh how the table has turned.

 

“You be my servant … for a month.” Yuri calmly states.

 

“A MONTH?!” Sooyoung’s eyes bulge out.

 

“Shhh.” Yuri places a finger on her smirking lips, “You don’t want the members to wake up do you?”

 

“Damn you, Kwon. The hell with it, I’m not gonna let you boss me around for a month!” Sooyoung jumps on Yuri and attempts to wrestle the phone out of the Black Pearl’s hand.

 

“Get off me, you erted giant!” Yuri struggles with Sooyoung.

 

As their match gets louder, Jessica shuts the door and slides back into her bed. She sighs, “No tonight … I’ll seduce her again tomorrow.”

 

Her eyes slowly shut as sleep quickly claims her consciousness. Her sleeping ability was able to block out everything that went on outside her room.

 

The next morning, the princess woke to find that all her members were arrested for domestic disturbance. Turns out, the old lady who complained to them a week ago is the mother of a police chief. Last night, Sooyoung and Yuri’s fight brought out the other members, it all escalated very quickly. Jessica somehow slept through the entire incident.

 

Now, Jessica and their manager are on their way to make bail for her lover and members. No one knows how the public will react to the news of this arrest. Maybe they can do a music video about prison? They can use a tough girl image like in their “Bad Girl” video. Jessica smiles to herself as the car stops in front of the police station.

 

‘Maybe a police-prisoner roleplay?’


 

Hi everyone. Thank you for reading this story. It is my first complete story, so I'm feeling pretty happy right now.

Thanks for everyone who left comments and subscribed, your encouraging words are highly valuable.

I hope to have another story up very soon. But I need to choose the pairing. Sootae, Soori, or Soohyun?!

See you all again, soon!