002

The Fear of Love {{EDITTING}}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to kill her.” Tae Hyo muttered while walking into their shared apartment.

“No killing in the house.” Jae Ha yelled from the kitchen as she cleaned up after dinner. She placed a bowl of kimchi fried rice on the counter for Tae Hyo to eat. As Tae Hyo strolled into the kitchen and propped herself onto one of the stools and pulled the bowl to herself and began to inhale the food in front of her.

“Where’s Ri Hyun?” she said with a mouthful of food.

“In her room, probably studying. She just got back home from practice.” Jae Ha replied, “What did she do?”

“Told the boy I detest about my part time job. So now he knows and he’s practically blackmailing me.”

Jae Ha made an ‘o’ shape with and didn’t bother to ask any other questions. She just left the kitchen and went into her room to get ready for bed since it was 10:30pm. Tae Hyo finished her meal and put the bowl in the sink. She walked past her room and went straight to Ri Hyun’s. She knocked three times then didn’t even bother to wait but barged right in. Ri Hyun was studying at her desk with her desk light on. She was too intrigued into her homework to hear anything.

Tae Hyo crept up behind her quietly, until she was right behind Ri Hyun. 

“BOO!” Tae Hyo yelled as she did a light push to Ri Hyun, who jumped and screamed at the same time.

“Holy !” Ri Hyun said clutching her chest. 

“That was for telling Sehun.” Tae Hyo crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t tell him about your job. He just asked where you hang out after school and I said the video game store. I swear, pinky promise.”

“But then how did he kno-... .” She said as she finally thought about how. She was wearing a uniform and asked him if he needed anything. The video game was far from their neighbourhood so Tae Hyo never considered someone from her school stopping by.

“Way to go.”

“Don’t even. You are the one that told him.”

“Because he asked me!”

“What exactly did he say?”

“Umm... I don’t know. Something about you and him not getting along so he wanted to apologize for whatever he did. Now can I get back to my school work?” Ri Hyun sighed as she gave Tae Hyo a desperate look.

“Whatever.” The bugged girl said as she left the room closing the door behind her.

 

~ * ~

 

“Good morning sunshine.” Baekhyun said in a more cheery voice then usual as he slung his arm around Tae Hyo. 

“No. I’m not having any of it today.” She responded coldly.

“Why so glum?” he pouted.

Tae Hyo pointed to Ri Hyun who was walking next to her, “Ask her.”

“Okay, fine I admit that I shouldn’t have said that. But I think he might be interested in you.” Ri Hyun nudged Tae Hyo’s sides.

“No. No. No. Never.”  She responded back.

 

~ * ~

 

Tae Hyo sat her desk waiting for the homeroom teacher until she saw the worst sight of the morning. Oh Sehun. With his backpack casually slung over his shoulder and doing his smug walk into the classroom. He spotted Tae Hyo and instantly smirked. 

He sat down at his desk and waited for Tae Hyo to look up from her book that she was reading. In which Tae Hyo tried her hardest not to look because then she was just giving in to his actions.

“Miss me?” he asked.

“Not even the slightest bit.” Tae Hyo didn’t bother to look up.

“Well, then it’s your worst nightmare. But I know what I want from you.” He said the last part in a whisper.

“Oh no no no. I’m not doing anything you say.” She instantly shot her glance up to him.

“Well, I guess I have no other choice.”

Tae Hyo was confused as Sehun stood up, cupped his hands around his mouth.

“HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHA-“ 

Tae Hyo grabbed his uniform jacket and pulled him down back onto his seat as everybody in the classroom looked at the two of them.

“Okay, what is it?” she whispered to him, hiding her face from everyone.

“Go to the soccer game with me on Friday.” Sehun winked.

Tae Hyo blushed at his remark, she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter