3:45 AM

Don't look back

Standing in the nook of an alley,A raven-haired boy steadied his breathing before closing his eyes.With palms out wide in front of him,an enormous pressure began to glow from within him.Mesmorized by the purple glowing light,illuminating,the men moved a feet away,chuckling at what they merely thought was the gift of light.

 
With one final breath,the youngster's eyes flashed a purple spark before light surrounded all of them and the men were enclosed into a different world.Panicking,they raised their guns as they eyed their new surroundings.Foliage growing from both sides,were as high as their as their waists and their legs became entangled with the roots of the plants.
 
Suddenly,a shriek cut through the thin air, "Holy !" Terror erupted as one by one began to fall and disappear forever.Silent screams and muffled moans.Men started to shoot the ground desperately not long before clawed,black and tiny creatures began to bite their legs.
 
"Ah!" Screaming as a hand reached from beneath to drag him down,the young lad's screams were muffled as he disappeared without a trace.
 
Slowly calming down,the purple-eyed boy held his head in his hands as he eyed the unmoving figures lying on the wet ground,behind him.They weren't dead.They just thought they were..
 
 
A/N: it's a longgg break and I'm free~Someone's going to appear in the next chapter.Any guesses on who he might be?
 
Comment or Subscribe <3