One more..

Don't look back

Red-orange spread across the sky.The road leading to an empty land.A lone figured walked,upset and hungry.His shoes dragging across dusty and rough tar..

Taeyang looked up,feeling thankful for an abandoned shack to be placed in the middle of nowhere.If he was lucky enough,there would be some leftovers for him to feed on.

His remaining energy managed to push him through the doors of the shack and closing it before the foul smell of algae and moss filled his nostrils.Dust covered the wooden planks and webs hung from corners and parts of his new home.

No human would live in such a place.

Taeyang wasn't human though.Given the chance,he would have ran back home into his parent's arms and watch them smile and cry at the return of their eldest child,the one and only, Taeyang.

Too bad it didn't turn out that way though..

Closing his eyes,Taeyang collasped.His body finally succumbing to sleep.


---

It was near five in the evening when the albino opened one eye.Rubbing his eyes,the male slowly pushed himself up using his left elbow.Taeyang coughed momentarily at the amount of dust collected around him.

"Ahh.." Groaning,he staggered his way into what seemed to be the kitchen.Throwing the cupboards wide open,a few can products to keep him full for at least three days lined the shelf.A spider crawled its way into the empty space just as the young man took one out..

Hands were struggling to open the lid when the ground shook and Taeyang landed on his bum.When a pair of eyes finally came into focus again,the confused individual stood up to look outside.From the web-covered window,an explosion not very far off could be seen.Blazing under the bright skies,the fire loomed over a huge area.A fire that could have killed many people.

Dashing out of the shack for a better view,Taeyang stood there for at least fifteen minutes before a figure of red-haired boy came into view.

"Oh god..is he okay?" Taeyang's voiced his thoughts,feeling conflicted as to whether he should try and help the boy.Who knew what this boy would do to him if he found out what Taeyang was? It was dangerous.It was risky..But being the fellow kind-hearted male he was,he ran off in the direction to help the boy.

Getting closer,Taeyang realized the boy looked to be about his age.Red hair  in disarray,clothes torn at certain parts,there was something bugging Taeyang to get close to him.

"Hey,are you okay?" His question was only met with sad eyes staring back at him,"I could try and treat your wounds.."

"Get away from me!Stay back!" The red-haired male screamed at him causing the albino to jump back in shock.He inwardly flinched at the words as he remembered it was the same words people had said to him when they found out about what he was..

"I'm sorry.."raising his hands up,the action caused the other to form a fighting stance.

"Hey,I don't mean any harm.."

"Shut up!"

Before Taeyang's eyes,fire rose from the boy's clenched fists.Brown confused eyes stared..Realization..Fear and Worry came all at once.T-this guy was just like him.He was different too.

"Hey look,I don't know what happened back there but I can promise you that I won't hurt you.."

In a flash,a ball of fire burned the ground next to him.Blinded by red and blazing orange,fear overtook his senses..Taeyang dodged just as another crashed in front of his feet.He fell onto the ground,hands gripping his feet tightly.The pain was consuming him whole.

For a second there,the boy's eyes flashed guilt but all that changed when the flames around his hands grew.Rising higher and higher..

Taeyang's eyes widened.He had to do something..or he would perish in these flames.

Without thinking twice,he lunged at the male as his body changed form.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter.It'd be great if you guys could tell me if this story is working out well or not..I apologize if there are any grammatical errors found.Tell me and I'll fix them.

Do comment or subscribe! :)