Hunt you..

Don't look back

Jiyong screamed as a ferocious wolf pounced on him.His back collided with the dark ground,nearly knocking him out cold if not for the fact that his heart was racing and fear was imminent in his eyes.

T-that boy..Just what the hell was he?

He bit back his lips only to have his raging heart burn the paws of the creature atop of him.

Orange,red and a hint of silver and Jiyong could no longer think straight.
 
The silver wolf howled in agony and pain.Its eyes getting watery before it jumped off and cowered in a ball-like  position,beneath it's mess of fur.

Jiyong gasped,momentarily realizing what he had done.Guilt crossed his face as quick as the fire enveloping his arms died down.

The animal lay ahead,nearby and unmoving.

"What have I done?" Jiyong whimpered before hesitantly taking steps towards the creature-no,the boy.

"Oh god,are you okay?"his red-hair was covering his now wet eyes,tears were already starting to make its way down his sweaty cheeks.

His heart felt so heavy.He could've listened.He could've stopped himself from harming the boy..but he didn't.

Jiyong's knees slid apart and crashed his bum to the ground next the silver furred beast.

Spotting the shack nearby,he slowly picked himself up.Surely,he had to help the male right?He was the only other person out there..Just.Like.Him.

He had found someone close to his kind only to burn the other before he could get to know him..

Tired hands gently picked up the wolf and he made his way towards the shack.But his mind..was somewhere else.


Taeyang shuddered,feeling silky skin brush against his fur.His heavy head was no longer lying on the road.

Blinking his animal eyes,he stared up  at the boy who had burned his feet.The boy looked lost,hurt and terrified..His eyes were unfocused : just black orbs staring into abyss.Had he lost his strength to carry on?


Jiyong froze when the fur he held,began to shift around in his hold.Suddenly,dust-like particles blinded his eyes and the male panicked for a moment.

He nearly dropped the animal when he realized the boy had changed back into his human form.

"Err..Is it okay if you put me down?" Crescent slits stared back at him,forgiving and kind.

He had no idea but he followed his instincts to hug the male in his arms tighter.

The lanky male couldn't help but feel grateful that the other stayed alive.It was as if he had found someone else.And he hadn't lost him..

Only god knows how lonely Jiyong had felt for all his life.His heart felt a cooling sensation and ironically felt heavy as well,and he started to cry.

However Jiyong regretted doing so a few minutes later when the male smiled at him,as if he had understood.

A tint of rose coloured his cheeks.He had felt embarrassed.

"I..uh.."

He had cried for the other.Carried and hugged him.But they didn't even know each other..And it felt even weirder because they were both men.

"Could you put me down?"

Smiling sheepishly,he placed the other down only to have Taeyang gasp when his slightly burnt feet touched the uneven tar.

"Oh god,are you okay? I'm so so-"

"What?"Jiyong bit back when the other merely smiled at his panicked state,"Walk yourself..sissy!"

Taeyang chuckled at the other's interesting personality.

"Ahh.." Jiyong halted his moves before turning around to pick the male up,but not before muttering, " this.."

---


"So...."

"What?"The younger male glared.

Taeyang smiled and waved his hand,"I'm Taeyang..I'm glad I met someone like myself."

Somehow,the other's calm demeanor made the boy feel safe,he also felt like he could trust the male..There was just something that pulled him to Taeyang-to fit and feel comfortable around him.

"The name's Jiyong."His fingers traced the top of the metal cans as he watched Taeyang sit on the floor,his feet a little sore and burnt.

Jiyong cringed.He felt guilty.

"They'll heal.Don't worry.."

"Then let's hope they heal before the hunters come after us!"

"Hunters?"Jiyong turned to lean against the wall,glancing for a second or two out the webbed-window.

He eyed the naive male who stared back at him,clueless.   

"There's hunters out there.They search for each and everyone of us.And no one like us has ever survived..It's not safe here.Once your feet heals,we'll have to find somewhere else to hide.."

"But.."

"I used to have a friend.He didn't know he was different but when he did,they found him before he even had the chance to escape..
They took him away from his family.From the people he loved..

No,wait-They turned their backs to him,they sold him to them..
And then I never heard from him again.And when I did-

He was already dead.

They killed him.And if you don't leave this place and they find you..t-they.."Jiyong sighed,running a hand across his head.He looked down and the silence between them was inevitable.

"They'll kill you.."

 


A/N: Hope you,readers enjoyed it :) hope to see more comments though..I'll try my best to update when I can.So hope you guys be patient and anticipate the next chapter!

Do comment or subscribe :)

I apologise if there are any grammatical errors.