Moonlight monster.

Don't look back

"In the case mentioned earlier,special beings are being identified after weird incidences have occured.Please contact the authorities immediately if there are people acting suspiciously.Police are investigating the whereabouts of these mutants.In any case,the government has responded that all mutants will be hunt down for the good of the people-" the television was switched off as a young male wiped the tables clean.His muscular body representing the number of hours he spent working and training.

Upset,Taeyang sat on one of the stools.His body drenched with sweat and fingers numb from all the serving.

"Why did this have to happen?"he wondered solemnly.He missed his family.Truthfully,he had wanted to thank them for keeping his abilities a secret.Being near them,he felt that his presence would cause them harm and so a week after his family accepted him for who he truly was,Taeyang ran away.

It all started at the age of twelve when his body began glowing silver before he woke up the next morning with giant wings.

Afraid,Taeyang hid in his room,crying.His own hands even tried to cut off the white wings behind him.The night after,the albino woke up no longer with wings but with tiger eyes and a striped tail.

Although it wasn't easy to cover up and take control of his ability,Taeyang managed to tame his gift of animal shape shifting.So he sat there smiling as he sat at his desk,pretending everything was normal..

Until the search began..

Calmly making his way to the kitchen,Taeyang thought back to how he had been hiding from the government agencies.He's heard of those like him-captured and gone from the world forever. No words,no bodies,no traces of their exostance left behind.He was determined that he would not be one of them.

Suddenly,the door's chime rang,signalling someone's arrival.

"Its closed.Please come another day!"He shouted out.

Suspicious when he did not hear their exit.Taeyang looked up.His heartbeat speeding up and he silenced his breathing.They were there,coming after him.

In a heartbeat,Taeyang was flying over pots and pans in the kitchen as men carrying guns burst into the small Chinese restaurant kitchen.Jumping over the last sink,Taeyang ran through the door,growing in speed as silver particles danced around his muscular figure.His appearance seemed to be gradually blurring,like a cloud of silver blocking his entire frame before a black wolf jumped out from the pit of the mist.Running,it growled as shots were fired from behind him.With the moonlight casting shadows around it,the wolf's skin glowed a silvery black before vanishing.

The men quietly raised their guns,preparing for fire.Every few seconds one would shiver unconsciously-not from the cold wind softly whispering against their skin but the fear that something or someone was still lurking in the shadows.

"Bang!" Shots were fired endlessly as shadows of a huge beast jumped from the sky.With a snarl,the beast jumped from one victim to another,mercilessly tearing their skins apart,claiming its victory before it jumped into a pitch black space,vanishing from the eyes of the men.

Bloodied and fearful,the men held their breaths as they feared it would return.

A lone figured continued his journey home as he released a sigh.Guilty,he closed his eyes and eyed the starry sky,praying for someone out there who was just like him.Sometimes the beauty lies deep within a beast and a beast lies deep within a beauty..


A/N:The first chapter out! Not many doing stories like this so I thought I could try my hand out at this.Hope you enjoyed it.Do give me your honest feedback and subscribe! :)