Chapter 7

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I told you they would make a cute couple, our baby is growing up” Jessica whispered and hugged Taeyeon.

“Yes, she is” Taeyeon said and kissed her forehead.

They were looking at you both sleeping. They were going to wake you but decided to let you sleep some more since you looked comfortable.

 

Sunny woke up first. She smiled when she realized how you slept. She turned around slowly to face you. She looked at your eye, it was still swollen. “How could you make me fall in love with you so fast?” She thought while she caressed your cheek carefully not wanting to wake you.

She stared at you for a while and then stood up. You moved mumbling something and slept again. She went to the living room. Taeyeon was lying on the couch while Jessica sat next to her playing with her hair.

“Good Morning” Sunny said and sat next to Jessica.

“Good Morning indeed” Taeyeon said.

“How was your sleep?” Jessica asked grinning.

“Good” Sunny answered.

“Just good?” Jessica said hitting Sunny playfully with her elbow. Sunny bushed.

 

You went to the living room and lazily waved your hand at them with your eyes half closed. You went to Taeyeon and lied on top of her. Jessica and Sunny giggled.

“Yah! Get off me!” She said trying to push you but you hugged her tight and buried your face on her neck.

She gave up and hugged you back.

“How’s your face?” She asked rubbing your back.

“It hurts a little but its fine”

 

During lunch…

“So what are you all doing today?” You asked as you ate.

“We are going on a date” Taeyeon said and smiled at Jessica.

“What about you Sunny? Any plans?” Jessica asked.

“Nah, I’ll just laze around” She said.

“If you get bored you can come to the café” You said and looked at her.

“Maybe I’ll do that” She said and stared back at you.

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other with a knowing smile.

 

It was eight thirty and the café was almost empty. You were cleaning tables when you heard the front door. You turned around and smiled seeing the girl you couldn’t stop thinking about. You went to her.

“Good evening miss, table for one?” She nodded. “Follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter