Chapter 32

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few weeks since Taeyeon’s birthday. Today you were going on a date with Sunny. She was already waiting for you in the living room with Taeyeon and Jessica.

Suddenly the puppy came running to the living room with a sock.

“Three…Two…One…” Taeyeon said counting with her fingers. Sunny and Jessica looked at her.

“Yah! Ginger! Come back here!” You entered the living room and chased the puppy. They laughed. He ran back to your bedroom. “Aish, this tiny dog” You said and followed him.

When you finally got your sock back you finished getting dressed and went to the living room. The puppy was on Taeyeon’s lap. You glared at him and sat next to Sunny.

“Are you ready?” You said holding her hand and kissing it.

“Yeah, let’s go” You both stood up and went to the door.

“We’ll see you later” You said and waved.

“Have fun” They said and you both left.

 

“Where are we going?” Sunny said.

“I don’t know” You said looking around.

“You don’t know?” She said looking at you.

“I’m kidding, how does movie and dinner sound?” You said smiling.

“Good” She kissed your cheek.

 

You were in line to get your tickets.

“So, comedy, horror or romance?” You said looking at the pamphlet in your hands.

“Mmm… romance? Since we’re on a date…” Sunny said.

“Romance it is”

You got your tickets and went to your seats.

 

Halfway through the movie you noticed that Sunny was a little cold. You took off your jacket and covered her shoulders with it. You then hugged her and she snuggled to you.

“Better?” You said. She nodded and pecked your lips.

 

After dinner you both went hand in hand for a walk around town. You ended up on a park next to a lake. You both sat down on the grass. You were lost in your thoughts looking at the water.

“What are you thinking about?” Sunny asked hugging your waist. She then started kissing your jaw. You turned your head and kissed her lips passionately.

“I love you Sunny” You said when you parted the kiss.

“I love you too baby” She said and pecked your lips. “Why don’t you give me a pet name?” She asked resting her head on your shoulder.

“Why should I? I love your name” She smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter