Chapter 22

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week since you’ve been at the hospital. Your wrist surgery went well. The doctor said that you may be able to leave the hospital sooner than expected since you were healing fast. Taeyeon’s been staying every night with you since she said she’ll feel better if she was there.

Sunny and Jessica have been going to visit you every day.

 

Everyone was having lunch in the campus cafeteria except for Tiffany and Sunny.

“So, how’s _____?” Yuri asked.

“She’s better. She’s really bored though” Taeyeon said.

“I can get her our schools work so she can distract herself” Yoona said.

“That’s a good idea, but how? Your computers are in class right?” Jessica said. Yoona nodded.

“Does she have a laptop?” Yoona asked.

“No, it died a few months ago. But we can put it in mine. I don’t need it right now” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, we don’t cook with laptops. Maybe in the future…” Hyoyeon said.

 

Sunny and Tiffany were walking to the cafeteria. Their class ended a little late so their teacher gave them more time to have lunch.

“So the workers called and I can go back home today” Tiffany said.

“Really? That’s great” Sunny said.

“Yeah, would you help me pack back? I can show you my place if you want”

“Sure, I’ll help you”

 

In the afternoon…

“You’re cheating” You said mad.

“I’m not, you’re paranoid” Jessica said.

“I know you can see my cards” You said. “Stupid hand can’t even hold three cards” you mumbled.

“I can’t, and even if I could I wouldn’t”

“Yeah…right…” You both kept playing.

“I win”

“See, how can you win nine times straight without cheating?”

“Because I’m awesome and you at this game”

“Well, sorry for not being the best competition in the world” You said.

Jessica looked at you serious and then you both started laughing.

“Oww, stop making me laugh, it hurts” You said still laughing with a hand on your ribs.

 

Tiffany finished packing her clothes and they went to her place.

“Nice apartment” Sunny said when they stepped in.

“Like it?” Tiffany said placing her things on the floor. Sunny nodded. “C’mon let me show you around” She said grabbing Sunny’s hand. They both felt butterflies in their stomachs when their hands touched. Tiffany turned to Sunny.

“Sunny I-” Sunny cut her off by kissing her lips. It didn’t take long for Tiffany to respond. She guided Sunny to her bedroom without parting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter