Chapter 37

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Monday and you all were driving to college.

“I want coffee” You said wining like a little kid.

“No” Taeyeon said from the driver’s seat.

“I want coffee too Taengo” Jessica said.

“Fine” She said stopping next to a coffee shop. You recognize someone in the coffee shop.

“I’ll go, the same as always?” You asked and they nodded. “Ok” You got out of the car and went inside.

 

“Hi” You said standing behind a girl. She turned around.

“Hey, I didn’t think I’ll see you again” She said and gave you a quick hug.

“Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself last time. I’m ____” You said offering your hand. She took it.

“I’m Sooyoung, do you have class now?” She asked.

“Yeah, till three. You?”

“Nah, my first class is in two hours”

“Lucky you”

 

“Who’s that girl?” Sunny said looking at you from the car. Taeyeon and Jessica turned to look at you.

 “Ah, the airport hot girl” Taeyeon said “Oww, again Sica?” She said after receiving a punch.

“Stop calling her hot” Jessica said.

“Sorry, but you have to admit that the girl has her qualities” Taeyeon said and Jessica pretended to punch her again.

“Airport?” Sunny asked looking at them.

“They met on the plane when ____ was coming back from LA” Sunny nodded. Taeyeon noticed that Sunny was jealous and smirked.

 

You got the coffees and said good bye to Sooyoung.

“Here you go ladies” You said passing them the coffees.

“Hey ____ was that the h-” Jessica glared at Taeyeon “-the girl from the airport?” Taeyeon said and gulped.

“Yes, her name is Sooyoung, she also goes to Soshi U” You said and sipped on your coffee.

 

When you got to college you walked them to their building. You glanced at your watch.

“Oh god, I’m going to be late” You said and started running to your building. “I’ll see you later” You yelled and waved.

“She should bring her bike” Taeyeon said while watching you run like there’s no tomorrow.

 

When you got to your class Yoona was already sitting in front of her computer. You sat down and tried to catch your breath.

“Are you ok?” She said giggling.

“Yeah… I… think… so…” You said trying to breath properly again while she laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter