Because What's College Without Internships, ty Apartment Complexes & Roommates to Match

Fluttering Fate

 

 



It's a good few days into spring break for Tao and its already his second week working under Kris.



He does his job proficiently but Kyungsoo is starting to get pissed at his boss for having the intern do almost everything.



Not being in on the whole the-two-of-them-are-in-love loop yet.

 

So he slams open the office door located right behind his little secretary like desk, stares hard at Yifan, and speaks.



"Yifan, you can't just let the kid do all your errands for you. The point of interning these kids is to mentor them and teach them things. Not make him go all the way down the street because you want a specific brand of paper."



 Kyungsoo drones just after Tao leaves the office on another meaningless errand.



Who knows which one.



Yifan drops the papers he was reading, though they looked to be upside down, and sits up behind his desk. A confused look on his face as he squints at his computer screen instead.



He had almost looked relaxed when he saw it was Kyungsoo that entered.



"What do you mean? We've used that type of paper for years."



The assistant's eye twitches, "Yifan, that's not what I meant."



"Then what did you mean?" And Kyungsoo would be lying if he didn't believe he was losing him.



Probably to some stupid game again. It's happened once before with the same course of plot as this moment.



"Yifan?" He calls his name as a test.



When the other responds with an offbeat, "Huh, what?" he sighs and walks around to the other side of the desk.



To find out that once again, Do Kyungsoo is right.

 

"Are you kidding me? You're actually sitting here playing angry birds?" Kyungsoo's shocked but more than that he's surprised that that game's even still around.



Wasn't it old?



Like really old?



Like really really old?



Yifan though seems to be treating it as a scientific experiment with the way he squints at it and over analyzes his shots.



"Well, Luhan said I looked like the yellow one so I'm playing till I get to see the thing in action. You know to see if its performance is adequate because if it’s gonna look like me then it at least better be not lame."



"But you are lame."



"I know but the bird doesn't have to be."



Kyungsoo leans back and throws him shade. He just indirectly admitted that he was lame.



What.



"Why do I bother with you?"



The assistant sighs and looks at the game with his boss. As he stares with him he remembers why the game was so fun.



It was the simplicity that made it fun. The fact that all you had to do was launch a dumb explosive bird at some crappy structure and kill all the creepy green pigs.



Simple.

 

And very predictable. Much like Yifan himself, and suddenly Kyungsoo is a tad bit more melancholic than earlier, because his boss is rather boring.



Yifan keeps playing and Kyungsoo continues to stand beside him as he does so.



Minutes slip by unnoticed by either adult. Even Kyungsoo is pulled from his thoughts and entrapped in the game.



"Hey, look I made it to the level with the yellow bird, Soo." The assistant nods actually impressed, it's only been a few minutes.



"That was quick considering you had just started and everything."



They both stare entranced at the screen and its several levels later before Yifan speaks again, "uh, do I really look like this thing?"



Kyungsoo doesn't even hesitate, cause even without Yifan mentioning it he would have thought of his boss immediately upon viewing the yellow triangular bird.



"Hell yeah."



Yifan pouts but Kyungsoo doesn't pay it any mind and continues to explain why.



"I mean from the thing's lips to its piercing eyes to the thick as crap eyebrows to its sharp jaw line and back. Only difference is hair color but you were born with black hair anyway so meh. It's like your bird twin."



Yifan's pout deepens but he continues his quest to finishing this level, then the next, and then the next.



They fall back into silence and just stare at the screen for about ten minutes, the only movement in the entire room being Yifan's mammoth hand encasing the mouse and their eyes.



Moments later a knock startles the both of them, their flinches almost violent. With twin wide eyed expressions their faces pop up simultaneously from the screen.



To face an equally startled Tao holding shopping bags of printer paper and a judging visage. His posture suggesting that he's been standing like this for awhile. His arms crossed and his hip leaning on the, oh, open doorframe.



Huh. Isn't this embarrassing.



"Uh...?" The ink haired intern stares at them waiting for a logical explanation.



In one swift motion Yifan exits out of the game and pulls up his emails while Kyungsoo looks at the papers in front of him.



They pretend to talk business for a few seconds, actually discussing what they're supposed to, until Tao speaks up.



"You do realize your speakers weren't on mute right? Like those stupid birds actually make squawks when they fly and explode."



Tao's got this unreadable expression now and almost appears concerned as he places the bags in a chair by the door.



Kyungsoo leans in close to Yifan and side eyes Tao, "Remember what I said earlier? Stop treating Huang Zitao like free human labor. He's an intern. So help him internalize some things about, I don't know, business?"



Yifan goes a little red faced when Tao is mentioned by his full name but he nods firmly nonetheless. Kyungsoo smiles at the intern as he slips out and shuts the door behind softly.



When he's seated back at his desk he shakes his head in confusion because was Tao glaring at him back there?



It had appeared so, because as soon as he had leaned into Yifan Tao's normal soft and almost lazy eyes had sharpened into the look of murder.



He leans back in his comfy chair and relaxes because for once he's not getting that many calls.



"Huh, it's almost as if that kid has a crush on Yifan...heh."



 But then his eyes snap open because he has flashbacks of the past few weeks.



Tao almost never looks Yifan in the eyes unless he has too. Yet the assistant had thought that that was because his boss was intimidating.



But no, in fact it was a blush that he would be trying to hide as he would turn his head away.



When Yifan calls his name he either stutters or stumbles. The boy's fingers going down to grip at the sides of his slacks.



His head would be tilted down and when he looked up his bottom lip would be held between his clenched teeth.



Whenever Kyungsoo would have a conversation with his boss and Tao was around he would give this strange look. A look that the assistant can now place as jealously.



Then find a way to bolt out of the room.



But then he also avoided talking or being near Yifan for long periods of time.



If so then he would start to squirm and seem uncomfortably warm. The intern's breath almost stilling as he breathed the same air as Yifan.



Kyungsoo blinks as he processes this information and almost on time Tao breezes out of Yifan's office with a bit too much pep in his step.



Files in his arms telling that he has a destination, but he probably doesn't have to run after it like that.



The assistant leans back as Yifan peeps his head out a moment later whispering, "So...I tried a bit of that internalizing."



Kyungsoo leans back intrigue written on his face, "And he bolted because...?"



His boss' soft sigh almost makes him feel guilty.



Almost.



"I asked him if he wanted me to go help him with the printers on the executive floor but he said he'd do fine by himself."



Kyungsoo smiles to himself because he can practically feel the pout forming on Yifan's face. He chuckles to himself and whispers back, "Why is everyone in this office so scared of you? You're a big marshmallow and probably couldn't hurt a fly."



Yifan lets out a high pitched whine and shuts the door behind him.



Kyungsoo swivels back around in his chair and goes through his boss' paperwork, "Such a friendly giant."



He shakes his head because he really thinks Tao and Yifan in a relationship could really go somewhere.



There's this weird chemistry.


 


 


"So how long are you gonna be gone again?" Luhan whines from his spot on the couch face down on the piece of furniture in Sehun and Kai's apartment. So it sounds more like a muffle.

 

A loud snort is heard presumably from Kai but Sehun for whatever reason stays quiet.



That just makes Luhan roll around and whine again.



Tao rolls his eyes that are glued to his phone and Luhan sees it, having half a mind to about Yifan.



But Wu Luhan was not raised in the mothering jungle, thank you.



So he settles for only glaring at the younger.



It doesn't last long as Sehun comes around the couch, lifts, and turns a startled Luhan on his lap to face him, with a tight embrace.



A bit too comfortably for Luhan's sake as his face turns a bright shade of red when Sehun snuggles into the elder's neck. Ripe as a tomato Luhan just sits there.



Sehun almost never initiates skinship. That was always the elder's job but right now is telling another story.



Tao looks up because hey, Luhan stopped whining only to cringe instead. Kai joins him as he comes over to see what all the fuss, or lack of fuss, is about.



Tao and Kai can only stiffen and watch in a strange mixture of awe and horror as the two on the couch stare into each other's eyes...then proceed to make out.



And they continue to sit frozen until it turns a bit more graphic and they don't even need to be told to get the out of the room now.



"Bye, Luhan-Hyung. Bye, Sehun." Tao grabs his things and makes sure to grab his board on the way out.



He hands Kai's to him as the nimrod feels the need to open his mouth, "Be safe, kids. And don't forget to use prote-"



Sehun turns around and gives his best friend the most crossed look to ever be summoned upon the normally relaxed face, "Shut the up or get the out, Kai."



Tao's already out of the dorm and reaches in to grip Kai's neck and drag him out choking.



He takes it upon himself to haul the tan idiot to the elevators as he gasps and rubs his throat.



As they step in the elevator a thought passes over them both, but Tao voices it, "Where are we sleeping for the night?"



Kai's eyes are equally as wide as they stare at each other. They're both questioning whether they should camp out in the lobby or actually, gulp, spend money at a hotel.



The two barely-scraping-by-money-wise college students shiver at the thought. There's a nail biting silence as they think this through.



"But what about your apartment, Tao?"



"The main pipe busted. That's why I've been staying with you two for the past half week, you dimwit."



"Oh, yeah...sorry bout that. When's it getting fixed again?"



"Like in another week and a half most likely. That's what happens when you live in a hole."



"Hey, me and Sehun live right around the corner."



"Is this place that much better?"



 Tao takes a glance at the apartment building that was kinda nice but had definitely seen better days.

 

Like its old and has character but there are some parts that will never be able to be clean again unless replaced by a new part.



Kai's silent for a moment, still rubbing his throat, "Hey, you got a point."



He pauses and looks around the lobby. For the first time taking note of the outdated design of the lobby. With grimy golds and way too much glass and old carpet it's like a mother ing slap to the past.



"Too bad we ain't banking like Luhan's brother, Wu Yifan, huh?"



He grins and starts elbowing a suddenly stiff Tao.



Kai's conjuring of the elder's lavish high tec apartment is interrupted when he notices a blush spread like fire across Tao's cheeks. He's about to comment on it when the elevator doors open to the lobby.



They awkwardly make their way toward the front doors, reluctant to exit the building but Kai's phone chimes before they can leave.



They take it as an omen to stop.



"Speak of the devil." He mutters over the contents of the message.



"What was that?" Tao tries to peek over his shoulder but Kai's already read the whole message and blocks his view.



Tao can only pout and turn away.



"Heh, Lulu's not that bad."



"Why?"



"Come on, I know where we can sleep tonight."



"What-"



"Shhh. Just let it happen, babe."



The elder scowls at the endearment but follows him out the door anyway. As soon as they hit the sidewalk Kai puts down his board and pushes off, Tao following close behind.



"You planning to tell me where we're going?" Tao has to raise his voice over the sound of wheels rolling over gravel and the wind cutting through them.



"Nope."



"I ing hate you, Kim Jongin."



"Love you too, babe."



"Stop that. I'll kill you."



"Feisty."


 


 

 

Tao's tired and just wants to sleep by the time they make it where ever they're supposed to sleep.



Apparently though Luhan is a hundred percent sure that it'll be fine, according to Kai at least. And who knows if he's an accurate source of information.



"Hey, this looks familiar."



Kai gives the elder a look.



Really, Tao's been here numerous times. At night too no less.



The tan skater knocks on the door nonetheless. Not wanting to ring the doorbell because he's been informed the owner gets a bit started by the sound.



Tao rubs at his face the whole time, stifling his yawns. Why is he so tired?



Oh, yeah because it's five in the goddamn morning that's why.



When the door opens though Tao feels like a glass of water has been blasted into his face because damn, Yifan looks good with bed head but holy they're at Yifan's.



"Wah..?" The blonde yawns into his hand looking confused momentarily.



But then a look of remembrance flits in his eyes and he nods, "Oh, yeah...come in."



He reenters his posh apartment and waves them in as well. Yifan's so tired that he doesn't even notice that it’s Tao that is entering his apartment.



Isn't that ridiculous? Because Tao definitely notices Yifan and takes in his half asleep image saving it for later.



It's pretty y seeing Yifan like this. The eldest almost seems relaxed. Like he's not trying to appear well put together like normally.



Something Tao never gets to see because all he gets is the stiff and put together Yifan.



Except that one time he took care of him that is.



But it's nice to have more Yifans to add to his memory.



 The stiff Yifan, boss Yifan, sick Yifan, and half asleep Yifan where all pretty attractive though.



Hell that man is just attractive.



"Kai sleep on the couch. Tao sleep in Luhan's room. No ifs, ands, or buts. Night."



And with that half asleep Yifan is gone with a door slammed shut. Sealed away behind his stark white walls to become asleep Yifan.



Tao and Kai are left to blink at his closed door.

 


After a silent moment Tao whispers, "You heard him, go to the couch."



Before Kai can even object he quickly bolts into Luhan's room and shuts the door with a slam.



Kai sighs and turns his sleepy gaze to the couch, "Sup, couch. Aren't you in for a treat. Not everyone gets to sleep with the Kim Jongin."



Laying down on it he grins into the plush cushions, "Awe yeah, couch, dang you thick. I like it."


 


 


Kyungsoo's been working for Yifan for years now. So when the elder tries to come into work for the millionth time in a row he makes sure he doesn't.



Like actually calls his house and threatens the out of his life. He had gotten some terrified glances from his fellow office workers in the process of carrying out that call.



Sure weeks ago Yifan got sick and spent a day home. But it wasn't enough.



He never wants to take off long enough. And that's not good considering it affects their salaries.



Basically Yifan just needs to stay home and not come into work for a solid week and then Yifan's boss won't be at Kyungsoo's neck for not letting him take off.



As if. He's been trying to do that since a year into his job.



But, as Yifan had bartered over the phone, he wanted his work to be delivered.



The assistant had hastily said yes and hung up ecstatic because he doesn't care if Yifan brings his work home he just doesn't want to be the ear for this problem anymore.



It really makes him scoff because after all these years Yifan is still intimidating to not only his fellow office workers but his higher ups. What type of weird is that?



So as long as he can get his higher ups off his back he doesn't mind going over to the elder's apartment at seven in the morning with all his work for the day and two cups of coffee.



Two, because obviously he's going to work unpaid too.



He sighs as his knuckles rapt over the door. The dark haired male opted for a knock because he knows full well that any kind of noise will startle his idiotic boss.



The door opens and he's momentarily confused because he has never seen this person in his life.



Tall, tan, and handsome. He's attractive even if he looks like he hasn't had sleep in weeks and the assistant can give him that.



His bed head is a clear indicator that he's spent the night, as if the sleep in his eyes isn't proof enough.



But the biggest question is:



Why is he in Yifan's apartment?



Not that he's the elder's keeper but, the guy has friends? Since when?



The thought of him being Yifan's lover is laughable considering the secret infatuation his boss has with Tao.



Don't think he only noticed Tao's little crush. It may have taken him a few days but he realizes now that Yifan's behavior was for a good cause.



Lies, he's a wuss.



The attractive stranger smirks out of nowhere and grabs all the things from Kyungsoo's grasp, "A pretty thing like you shouldn't be carrying all that."



Kyungsoo gives him a look of indifference before pushing past him. Not even sparing him a second glance.



Kai just stands in shock and blinks, his arms still holding files and coffee.



It takes a moment but he stares after him in disbelief as the tiny assistant points at the coffee table, "Place everything there." With a fleeting wave of his hand he goes down the hall and kicks open Yifan's door.



A blood curdling scream is heard shortly after.



And it was in that moment that Kai realizes he is in love.



With shaky fingers he places Kyungsoo's things onto the table. Only to fall to his knees and clutch at his heart in shock.



"I do beseech you- chiefly that I may set it in my prayers- what is your name?" He calls out.



He feels like he ran a marathon. Or away from the cops.



Yeah, the cops.



His graffiti incident months ago wasn't his first misdemeanor. But it was the first time he got caught.



But dear god if Kyungsoo didn't strike fear in him just the same. His small stature wasn't enough for the power his whole existence took up.



Kai knows it was just a five second meeting but he believes it to be his most important seconds of his life.



Especially when the assistant reenters and simply says, "Kyungsoo."



A half awake Yifan stumbling behind the shorter male tries to decipher what Kai even said and how Kyungsoo even understood.


 


 


Twenty minutes later and Yifan's nursing his coffee with a yawn as he watches the strangest thing occur in his living room.



Drinking from his special mug, yeah he dumped the coffee into the mug, he eyes Kai. Who has his unwavering gaze on Kyungsoo.



His assistant though is not paying even a cent of attention to the boy.



Kyungsoo continues to leaf through the documents and separates them into piles of importance.



Yifan's brows draw together as he recalls all he knows about the boy from Luhan.



Kai's an architect major but wanted to be a dance major. His parents said it wasn't stable enough or something.



He draws really well. Like you wouldn't believe what he does with his hands. He can work with clay and graphite and-



Kai may seem like an at times but I know he's got a heart even if he is a playboy. It's an act.



Though Yifan's never seen him draw, aside from the graphiti that he never got a chance to see, he takes Luhan's word for it.



But watching him gazing at Kyungsoo as if he's the most interesting person is rather interesting itself.



It's the same look an art praiser gives paintings and sculptures and Yifan's heart goes out to the boy as Kyungsoo's gaze finally falls on him.



"Hear my soul speak:
The very instant that I saw you, did
My heart fly to your service; there resides,
To make me slave to it;"



With a cold glare Kyungsoo pierces through Kai.



But the younger takes it all in and stands strong against the bullets the smaller shoots at him with his eyes.



He doesn't even offer himself the shield of looking away but instead lets the corners of his lips turn up a tad.



Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and rips his glare away and back to the papers in his hands.



Yifan holds his mug closer to his face as he looks back and forth like a tennis match at the two.



These Shakespearean pick up lines have not been quitting since the moment Kai sat down with them.



"I have not from your eyes that gentleness and show of love as I want to have."



"It's wont."



"I am aware but I want, my love."



Kyungsoo's eye twitches and he refuses to look at the skater from then on.



Yifan coughs and goes back to his reading of documents.



The weirdness is sweltering by the time Tao makes his way down the hall with a yawn.



Taking it upon himself to both thank and apologize to Yifan for letting them stay he almost has a heart attack when he sees Kyungsoo staring at him from the couch.



"Hello, Tao. Isn't it pleasant to see you here of all places." Kyungsoo teases in the only way he knows how to.



Evilly.



His tone is implying a lot of things but since Tao obviously came out of a different room than his boss he doesn't have much to say.



Plus there's the presence of the tan male in front of him, that still refuses to look anywhere but at his face. Kyungsoo doesn't take too kindly to strangers.



Especially the attractive type that think it’s the Elizabethan era.



He's only been nice to Tao because he feels bad that he was placed under the idiot that is Yifan.



But who cares about that since it appears Tao doesn't mind the blonde's idiotic ways since he actually likes him.



The way the assistant sees it: he has no incentive to be nice anymore.



Kyungsoo gives Tao a look that tells all as he tilts his head at Yifan with a grin.



Only leaving Tao to flush because , Kyungsoo knows.



Kai though sees the grin and only falls deeper. He knows it isn't logical to be in love with someone he just met.



It's like he is the sun and- yeah, he honestly couldn't help himself from quoting Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar.



 But if he's already this mesmerized he knows he's going to be blown away when he finally gets to know the male.



Yifan didn't look up once from his documents when Tao entered and just the knowledge that Tao's in the same room and it’s so quiet has caused him to read the same line five times.



If the silence before was unbearable the silence now has killed everyone off.



The jingle of keys in the doorway a minute later has almost everyone turning their heads.



Luhan peaks his head in, expecting everyone to be still asleep but low and behold everyone's awake and he's got two pairs of eyes staring at him.



The younger Wu steps further into the apartment and leaves the door open as he takes in everyone's face.



Yifan's gone back to the papers in his hands. Yet there's a blush pigmenting his face.



Tao looks relived for some reason. And seems to be inching toward Luhan slowly.



Kai's smoldering gaze is trained on-



Oh, . Kyungsoo.



Luhan's eyes widen and a cold sweat breaks out as he backs away slowly.



Recalling the last time they saw each other he tries to play it cool and go unseen. But he can't deny he's scared as right now.



Oh why didn't he listen and heed all of Yifan's warnings of messing with the squishy satan that is Do Kyungsoo?



He's lucky he's managed to survive this long in the same room but Kyungsoo's attention is on his work now. Even if Kai is still watching him with an almost smitten look on his face as if- .



Luhan knows a little something about that boy. And that little something was that for some weird reason Kai enjoys being with the craziest type of people.



 And Do Kyungsoo is probably the single most insane person Luhan has ever met in his life.



The boy's probably in love or something stupid like that.



Luhan almost lets out a snort but covers his face at the last second remembering that Kyungsoo is present.



Yifan on the other hand takes one look at Kyungsoo and one look and Luhan and promptly gets up and out of the upcoming storm that's brewing rather well in the distance.



Cradling his precious mug to his chest he slowly walks to the kitchen for a refill.



On the outskirts of the living room Tao just stands there staring at Luhan in confusion.



Why isn't the elder coming in?

 

He's just standing there.



Looking like a , Tao wishes so to add.



Luhan's making hand gestures and mouthing words to the other to stay quiet about his presence and just help him enter the apartment but sadly-



"I can't read lips, Luhan. What?"



Like a deer in headlights Luhan freezes as he feels the room get hotter when a certain pair of owl sized eyes land and latch onto him.



A smile curls around the devil's lips.



"Oh, Luhan. What a quaint surprise. I knew I was bound to meet you again someday but I really thought you'd avoid me better than this." Kyungsoo's tone is almost mocking as he slowly gets up and saunters over to Luhan.



The blonde feels like pissing himself.



There's Hell staring right back at him through Kyungsoo's eyes and he takes a step back and raises his arms in defense.



"Well you know I kind of live here and what not and how are you, Soo?" He almost squeaks as Yifan breezes hastily past them both. Fresh coffee in his mug and a tsk on his lips.



The eldest Wu sits back down and blows on his coffee as Luhan shoots him looks of betrayal.



But Yifan just adverts his eyes because, hey, he warned him. Stupid just didn't want to listen.



Never mess with Kyungsoo.



Tao watches as the petite assistant stalks toward Luhan slowly. Like a lion hunting its prey, the gazelle. The blonde's eyes are wide and he appears to be shaking as Tao just continues to watch in confusion.



Like, what did Luhan do?



 Was it this bad? Poor deer's gonna himself soon. Thoughts of the like pass through the ink haired student's head at what he's witnessing.



He shifts his gaze to Kai on the couch watching this as well. He's about to ask for a second opinion on the matter when he realizes that Kai isn't watching them he's watching him.



Tao is left to gain another layer of confusion as Kai exclusively watches Kyungsoo like he's the best thing since fried chicken.



And this is Kim Jongin we're talking about here. That analogy is goddamn romantic as in that context.



But Huh.



 You'd think Kai would actually notice his friend in distress but his eyes are soft and a pure smile graces his lips as Kyungsoo takes another step.



That step starts a chain of events that cause even Yifan to look up, from his work, mildly interested.



The next few moments are an orchestrated effort that end with a train wreck as Kyungsoo, out of ing nowhere, finally goes for the kill. He moves on his feet expertly and practically flies a few feet.



 Swiftly he lunges at Luhan and clutches his neck, throttling him as he swings his foot to the back of the blonde's legs.



Effectively slamming him onto his knees in order to save himself any strength in raising his arms to choke the boy.



", I warned you." Is all he can say. Hair still in place and his breathing perfectly leveled. Nowhere near the spastic mess Luhan's becoming.



Kai's smitten, and little to be honest. Not only is the elder cute and squishy but he's lethal and dangerous too!



"My goodness is he perfect." The tan skater breathes and Tao gives him the most outraged visage he can muster.

 

The only actual working adult in the room sighs.



Moments like this make Yifan wonder what he did in his past lives to have the lives of these young souls grace his life?



Murder someone? A town? Start an endemic? An epidemic?!



Whatever it was it must have caused Hell and back because this is certainly interesting.



He can only sigh because he feels like he asked for this to be honest.



This is what happens when you ask for a small metamorphosis in your dull life.



You get an atomic bomb.

 



 

...Hi.

Okay so yeah this chap is pretty random and why are you still here?? I commend you..i truly do. 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND WHATNOT!!!

i DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT UPVOTES JUST SUBS!!!

BUT UPVOTES MAKE ME PISS MYSELF IN GLEE

 

ehem...so anyway...chapter question

#3 is Do you feel awkward reading this story?

Cuz youre supposed to feel a bit awk 

 

btw my lil sis reads over every chapter before i post these and her favorite character changed from Luhan to Jongin...lol

 

speaking of Jonginnie did you like his Shakespearean quotes of affection???

lol i personally feel if youre gonna quote him you gotta be a tad bit of a ert bcuz woooweee was he a

oh and all the quotes if youre curious where they come can be found with simple copy and past on the interweb bcuz that man's work is everywhere bruh

 

untill next update I LOVE YOU ALLL and 

COMMENT

please?

<3 Tiara =^*^=