Three Years Later

Made From Heaven...

---------------------THREE YEARS LATER-------------------------------

We were in my appartement, she was gulping down her can of beer while I had already finish mine, when she put down the can on the table, I cupped her face and leaned toward her. I kissed her passionatly and she responded to it. As we were kissing I slowly pushed her down, made her laid on the floor and went slightly on top of her, I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. Then, with my left hand I caressed her flat belly and with my right hand I touched her chest. She panted within the kiss. I could feel heat going all over my body. Our tongues were in sync, dancing in each other's mouth and I really was enjoying our time when she pushed me and broke our kiss, sitting up on the floor. I sat up too and we were trying to catch back our breath.

-"Oppa...., let's.... stop... for.... now." she beathed heavily

-"Arasso." I said to her trying to cooldown. I stood up and went in the kitchen to drink a lot of cold water to ease the heat flowing all over me.

It's been three years since I met her, she is now 21 years old while I'm already 25. Three years ago after she got out of the hospital she finished her highschool year (in an other highschool of course) and graduated. I'm studiying law and also boxing in my free time, I'm training to go on an boxing contest, now I'm in my 4th years while Jihyo is in the same university as me and she's now in her 3rd years.

We've been dating all that time but she's not ready yet to go further, I'll wait for her to be ready.

-----------

"Oppa, you're too much !" she scoled me.
"It's not, it's not what you think Jihyo-ya" I tried to explained myself, she glared at me, she was mad.
"Ok, I'm sorry, I am really sorry, I won't do it again. Please forgive me" I pleaded her but she kept glaring at me.
I was waiting her, it had been already 15 minutes that I was waiting for her when I saw a girl wearing a mini skirt walking in front of me. I stared at her from head to heal and that's when Jihyo arrived and saw me, looking to another girl.
"I'm sorry MongJi, I... I don't know what to tell you, it's just... it's nothing, that girl just walk in front of me and... I looked at her without me realizing what I was doing" I stuttered my word, God she was mad. "MongJi" is the nickname I gave to her after we started dating because she's always in daze or looking blankly to other and I found it adorably cute.
"It's the lamest excuse I ever heard.." she said and slightly smiled. I smiled back : "I'm sorry" I said again. She never could stay mad at me for long, and I love how she get jealous time to time.

I hold her hand and smile. "Shall we go now ?" I asked her and she answered yes. Because we had free time we decided to have a fun date at the amusment park. it's been a while since the last time we went in one of this. Jihyo was really ecxited and was jumping everywhere. I thought she was cute and giggled. I was used to see her giggling and happy by then as she had partly overcome her trauma. But whenever I saw her laughing and giggling I can't help but feel proud of her, and also really happy to see her happy. Her smile is the prettiest I've ever seen. Maybe it's because I know what she went through and how hard it was but I just want to see her beautiful teeth all day, and the curve at the corner of her lips when she's smiling. She dragged me to the rollercoaster. I looked at her and gulped down, I'm not really fond f those scary thing. When I was about to declined her idea of getting in there she understood by the look on my face and leaned on my shoulder, she hold my arm tighter and pleaded me in a soft and cute voice. "Oppa, please let's do it~~ Please, my love please... Just one time, just once" she said while giving me her puppy eyes and wriggling. I could not say no after this. She knew she could make me melt each time she did aegyos and she played with the fact I was weak in front her her puppy eyes and cute, soft voice. Plus she called me "my love", I was dying of hapiness, usually I was the one being cheesy. And whenever she wanted something she called me that way, or jagiya or even baby sometimes but that was only when she had something in mind. But how could I blame her for toying me when I was the fool falling for every of her aegyos.. A fool, I was but an happy fool in love. She won and we got in the rollercoaster. She was screaming happily holding onto my arm, while I was scared to death and hold and her tightly with my left hand while I used my right hand to cover my mouth and prevented me from screaming, as it wouldn't have look cool.

After that attraction we went in smaller attractions and played other games. After having a lot of fun, tired we decided to sat on a bench. "Shall we have some ice cream? It's hot today." I asked her. "Yeah, that would be great !" she exclaimed.

"What flavor ?" I asked her and she choosed the belgium chocolate one. I stood up and leaved her for the ice-cream shop. When I got back I found her laughing to herself on the bench. I approched her and gave her her ice-cream, she took it without looking at me and muttered a "thank you" between her laughs. I looked at where she was watching and saw a clown fooling around.

"Do you like this kind of thing ?" I asked her surprised.

"Yes, it's so funny" she answered and hept laughing at what the clown was doing. Feeling playful, I smeared some of my ice-cream on her nose. She imediatly glared at me, I thought she was mad but then she smirked and smashed her ice-cream on my face, she stood up laughing and started running away. "Catch me ~~" she playfully said and kept laughing. "YA !" I yelled at her and stood up to catch her. I catched her and smashed to rest of my ice-cream on her face too then ran away, teasing her like she did. "Catch me~~". She ran after me and I fall down on the ground. There, she bent down and smeared more of ice-cream onto my face and laughed like crazy. I pulled her wrist to make her fall down too and she sat on the ground nex to me. I took a tissue out of my jean's pocket and cleaned my face, then I started to clean hers. I firstly cleaned her eyebrow, the her chin and after her right cheek. But I stopped and leaned closer to her nose, I the tip of her nose to clean the cream there was on. She hit my chest. "What are you doing ? Give me the tissue" she complained but I quickly hid the tissue in my pocket.

"What tissue ? I don't have any tissue... Jihyo you need to clean your face" I said smirking as I leaned closer to the corner of her lips and the remaining ice-cream, then I moved to the left and kissed her lips fully and she kissed me back. I cupped her face and kept kissing her till she came back to her sense and pushed me away. "What are you doing oppa, there's a lot of people here, and she blushed. True enough, some parents with their kids and few old people were staring at us. I stood up and helped her stand. "I'm sorry" I shyly bowed to the crowd watching us, Jihyo hid her face in embarassment and the I hold her hand and we leaved. When we arrieved in the car we were silent, then we looked at each other and broke into a huge laugher. I droved us to a snack bar near her blace and we had some ttoebokki with a bottle of soju. After enjoying our meal, laughing about our date, I told her I'd take her home. But as we had drink we decided to go by feet as it was better than to take the car after drinking. Her feets hurt after running around as she was wearing heals so I piggybacked her. She loved me to hold her and she often asked me to piggyback her. That day she did as always. She was leaning on me with her arms circled tightly arund my neck, her head was resting on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck. It was a good feeling, I had her close to me and it was nice and warm.

I kept walking with her on my back for a while.
"Oppa, oppa, stop stop !" she yelled and I stopped right away, thinking something migth be wrong.
"What's wrong ? What's wrong ?" I asked her worried.
"Whoaa, those shoes are so pretty !" She exclaimed and I looked to my right, there was shoesshop.
"Ya ! Are you kidding ? You scared me, I thought something might had happen when you screamed" and she laughed. "I'm sorry oppa, but look at those shoes !" she exclaimed again, leaning more in front and I could feel her being heavier. "Ya, ya, ya, stand still !" I complained. "Aish, girls, seriously" I kept on and she smacked my head. "Stop complaining, I should be the one complaining, you never brought me shoes" she whined cutely and I laughed. "Yes, but you know what they say, couple shouldn't buy each other shoes or the other will be able to run away with it" I jokingly answered. "Plus it's not like you are Cinderella or something" and she laughed. "Aish, oppa, you're really too much !" she complained and I laughed and fetched her home.
---------------
"Jihyo-ha, can't you live with me ?" I asked her when she was at my new place, helping me moving in.
"What ?" she chocked with her drink. I gave her a tissu to wipe .

"Wae ? Shiro ?" I asked.

"Aniyo, oppa, it's not like that but.... I don't know.... It's so sudden, I don't know what to think about it"

"Then don't think and just say yes !" I smiled to her. She looked at me with guilty eyes, I knew she was going to refuse. Every time she says no to me she always has those guilty eyes.

"You know what forget it, I must be crazy" I faked a laugh and scratched my head.

"Oppa..." she said and walked to me, she hold my hand. "It's not that I don't want to live with you oppa, it's just that I don't know if we're ready, and what should I tell to my mother then ? You know she's strict and that she worries a lot for me since... you know...."

"Yes, I understand don't worry" I said and took her in my embrace. I don't like when she talks about the past, that past... I just know that it still hurts her and I just wish I could erease that memory from her mind. I kissed the top of her head and she broke the hugged and smiled at me.

She pecked my lips. "I'm ok, don't do that face" she told me and I realized that my disconfort must have shown. I smiled at her. "Did I show you the great view I have on the balcony ?" I asked her to change the subject.

"No"

"Then come, you're gonna loved it !" I assured her and she got excited. I took her hand and brought her at the balcony letting her admire the great view on Seoul I have.

"Whoa ! That's amazing !" she clapped her hands.

-----------------

When we finished cleaning and eating I fetched her home. We arrived in front of her house, her mother was waiting. I stopped the engine, she got out and I got out as well to greet her mom. She took her daughter and did not greet me back, she barely looked at me and they got home. Jihyo looked at me and smiled a guilty smile. When she was in, I got back to my car, sighed and drove off.

Her mother did not like me since she learned we were dating. She did not really mind me when she thought I was Jihyo's friend, because I made her daughter smiled from time to time but when Jihyo told her I wasn't her friend but her boyfriend, her mother turned cold toward me. When I got home I laid on my bed and got a message from Jihyo. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry, give her some times I'm sure she will finish by being used to us and will accept you ! I love you~~ I'm going to dream about you :p" the text said. I smiled reading it and respond to her. "It's ok baby. Sleep tight, I'm going to sleep too and come in your dream !"