I Let You Go But It Hurts

Made From Heaven...

-"Omo, Jihyo-ya ? ChangMin what happened ?" Jihyo's mother asked when she opened her front door after ChangMin rang the bell, he was carrying a dead drunk Jihyo in his back.

-"I don't know mam', I got a call from a friend saying he saw a girl looking like my childhood friend in a restaurant fighting with a man and when I arrived she was in that state already" ChangMin sighed.

-"Come with me" her mother said and led ChangMin in her home toward Jihyo's bedroom, she opened the door. "Put her here" she added while patting Jihyo's bed. ChangMin nodded and did as told.

-"Aish, this kid, what is she doing?" her mother complained, "We should undress her a little, she would feel more confortable" she added. "Can you open her coat's buttons please ?" she asked him and he nodded. He opened her coat and when he tried to take it off from her she opened her eyes.

-"Don't touch me !" she yelled hald scared half drunk.

-"Ani, Jihyo it's just for you to feel confortable" ChangMin explained while stuttering.

-"Don't touch me, Don't undress me !" she panicked and pushed his hand away from hers

Her mom came near her, "It's ok, Jihyo-ya, I'm here, he won't undress you it's ok" her mom tried to calm her down but Jihyo kept crying and refusing that anyone touch her, even her mother. She was panicking, her mother and ChangMin were struggling to calm her down without success. She kept screamming and pushing their hand while crying.

-"Oppa! Oppa! Gary oppa!" She kept yelling my name "I want Gary oppa!" she asked for me while panicking.

After half an hour her mother hadn't any other choice than to call me in attempt to calm Jihyo down.
Jihyo's mother tried to call me with Jihyo's phone three times without success. I was at home crying because of the break up. It was for her own good that I broke up with her. That's what I was reapeting to myself in order to convince me I did not make the biggest mistake of my life. Tired to hear my phone ringing and to see "MongJi<3" shown on my screen I angrily decided to pickde up the call.

-"Wae ? Wae ?" I wanted to sound bad in front of her because I was already regretting my decision and ready to appologized to her and ask to forget what happened.

-"Yobuseo ?" I got shocked after hearing that it wans't Jihyo's voice.

-"Yobuseo ?" I said, my heart beating faster, why someone was calling me with Jihyo's phone?.

-"Gary-shii ? It's Jihyo's mother" I didn't knew what to say. Why was she calling me after asking me to let her daughter go.

-"Gary-shii ?" she asked when I got lost in my thoughts

-"Yeah, Madame'"

-"Jihyo came home dead drunk, she's panicking thinking we want to undress her, It's been half an hour we're battling to calm her down. I know what I asked you to do but she keeps yelling your name. Can you speak to her please?"

I didn't feel good hearing Jihyo was in such a state, I knew she got drunk because of what I told her, I had to hurt her badly for her to give up on me. Was I being to harsh? Of course I was... Hearing that made me regret even more what I did. Guilt took over me. What's wrong with me..... I breathed in and out.

-"Sure, I'll speak to her, hand her the phone please" I politly said.

-"Here Jihyo, Gary-shii is one the phone, he'll speak to you"

-"Yobuseo Jihyo?" I tried but only heard her cry. "Jihyo-ya, it's me Gary" I said to her softly.

-"Oppaaaa" she cried. "Oppaaaaa"

-"Yes it's oppa, Jihyo I'm here. What's wrong? Why are you in such a state? What happened?"

-"Oppa, I'm scared, help me, they want to undress me.." she was whispering to me. She sound really affraid and was looking for me, I think her drunk state made her forget we broke up.

-"Jihyo-ya, they don't want to hurt you, they only want to help you ok, calm down!"

-"Oppa, I swear I'm scared, come and help me please" She was still panicking, I felt bad, tears started to roamed on my cheeks. I let my heart take the control over me.

-"Jihyo-ya, you know what, I'll come ok ? I'm on my way !" I said to her and got my car key.

-"Oppa, hurry up please...." she pleaded weakly.

All the time I was driving toward her house I kept my phone close to me and didn't stop talking to her.  When I finally arrived in front of her house I rang the bell and her mother opened me the door. I hang up the phone.

-"Thank you for comming Gary-shii. But just for you to know, I'm not changing my mind about her futur" her mother coldly told me. I just nodded and made my way toward her room, I had no time to fight with her mother nor to feel hurt by her words, I was here for Jihyo and Jihyo only. In her room, ChangMin was in with her, she was still crying and was hiding under her blanket. I glared to the man and walked toward her bed. Did he needed to put her in that state? But the real wrong in the room was me. It's all my fault.

-"Jihyo" I soflty said.

-"Oppa?" she asked still hiding.

-"Yes, it's me" I said and she threw her blanket away and jumped in my arms. Hugging my neck tightly. I hold her back.

-"Shhh, it's ok, I'm here. Everything's gonna be fine" I patted her back. She smelt alcohol and couldn't stand straight, she was really drunk, her eyes were all puffy from crying and her cheeks were soaked with tears. It hurt me so much to see her in that state. I felt guilty, maybe I shouldn't have hurt her, I should have break up nicely with her. What have I done? I asked myself once again.

One hour passed and she was finally asleep, I started at her alast time, I reach her forehead with my lips and kissed her a last time on the forhead. "I'm so sorry Jihyo-ya. Please show me I did well, go get heal and come back with an amazing smile on your face, swim and win every cmpetition you take part in. Be successful and most important be happier than you never been with me" I whispered to her and then got out of her bedroom.

Her mother was waiting me outside in the corridor with ChangMin.

-"Is she ok ?" her mother asked me.

-"Yes, she's asleep now" I answered  in a low tone.

-"Why have she drank that much ?" her mother asked to no one.

-"I did what you wanted me to" I said, glaring at her.

-"Really ?" she asked and I nodded.

-"But, I did it because you told me that you will bring her to the USA to heal her leg, for her to keep swimming and for her to be happy, you told me she would be happy. If you can't keep your promise, I'll get her back and I'll be the one healing her" I warned both her mother and ChangMin. They just nodded and I leaved the house with an heavy heart. I love you Jihyo, I'm sorry.... I thought.

------------------

After that day, I never saw Jihyo again. I did my best to not fall on her in our university, I was trainning for a local box tournament and studying hard for my comming exam. I tried to work hard in order to earase Jihyo from my mind. But even when I was trying to forget, HaHa was updating me about Jihyo eventhough I neer asked for it. "She looked fine", "She was laughing today with YeoJin and Clara" were the words I could hear from time to time from HaHa. HaHa is my best friend but for three years that he knew Jihyo he's always seen her as a little sister. He would often go and see her, making sure she's fine and doing ok.

-"Hyung, it seems like those two got closer" HaHa told me with a worried expression. I ignored him and kept throwing my fits in the punching bag.

-"She told me her mom keeps inviting him for dinner, she wants them to get married" HaHa talked to me. I pretended I did not care but without me realizing I was punching harder and harder in my poor bag.

-"She told me she's not ready to marry him but she said he is nice, she came to the conclusion why not leave him a chance" HaHa kept talking as he knew I was listening and I DID care. I frozed, she's leaving him a chance.... I stopped punching my bag.

-"But when I asked him if she do love him, she quietly shook her head" I felt relived, she did not love him. But should I? I agreed to let her go, I want her to be happy, but I can't imagine her being with another.

-"Hyung, she still loves you, I know why you let her go, but can't you turn back and run toward her again?"

-"DongHoon... If you know why I left, then you also know that I can't turn back." I sighed and left to take a shower.

After that day DongHoon stopped updating me about Jihyo. My exam day finally come, I was anxious, if I don't do well at this exam I won't be able to take part in the boxing tournament. Three days after the exams, results were out, I went to check on the board and saw my name written on it, Simon and EunSik were both cheering for me, both congratulating me, I started to relax a bit when HaHa ran toward me.

-"Gary-ha"

-"Oh wae?"

-"Have you got your exam?"

-"Yes, why? Wanna go and have a drink?"

-"Gary, she's leaving" HaHa told me with a serious face. I looked at him shocked. "I know you don't want me to keep updating you but I need to tell you this. Because I know you left her in order for her to get treat in the USA. She told me she's leaving in three days. I just wanted you to know that you didn't left her for nothing" He added an patted my back.

I felt relived hearing that, I didn't hurt her for nothing, she's gonna get the treatment she needs and swim again. I smiled to DongHoon, thanking him I patted his back in return and left our school. Simon and EunSik both yelling at me, asking if I was alright.

That's in front of the gate, at 6pm that I saw her. She saw me, we both froze till she smiled to me a weak smile. We greeted each other

-"I'm leaving for Seattles, I'll get my knee treat there" she suddenly said to me after our greeting. I smiled to her.

-'That's great" I said, "I hope you'll keep swimming after that" I told her and she nodded. We then walked passed each other when she turned back and called me.

-"Oppa" I was surprised, I've missed her voice so much and her calling for me even more. I turned back with a questionning face.

-"Wanna have a drink?"she asked. My mind was telling me to be strong but my heart took the control and I agreed.

We went in a Bistrot and ordered something to drink. The mood was sweet and sad at the same time, full of regret and guilt.

-"Oppa, congratulation for you exam"

-"Oh.. Thank you"

-"Now, who will I call over the phone when I'll do nightmare?" She asked me and no one in particular

-"You don't do nightmare anymore" I softly told her, she smiled a weak smile and look down.

-"It was really good all those time when you carry me on your back... It was confortable... But it must have been hard for you, always carrying me to go home. I was really a bad girlfriend right!?"

-"Aniyo, I liked it too..." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

-"Oppa, are you crying?" she asked when she had herself teary eyes.

-"Who's crying?" I pretended to sound cool.

-"You're crying, crybaby" she teased me and I smiled weakly, looking away. I drank my glasse in one go. We drank a little more and decided to go home.

-"Oppa...." Jihyo started.

-"Hum?"

-"Can you....." her voice trailed off. "Aniyo it's nothing" she stopped.

-"What? Ask me!" I wanted to know.

-"Can you carry me a last time?" she felt shy. I flashed her a smile and bent in front of her.

-"Get on" I said. She smiled a real smile, the first in a while. She got on my back and I started to walk her to her house.

Suddenly I couldn't see anything. "Ya ! Jihyo-ya don't cover my eyes, we're gonna fall!"

-"Oppa, follow my order. Straight, straight, straight... Turn left...." She kept guiding me. "Stop!" She said and released my view.

-"Jjaa!" she said. We were in front of a Motel.

-"Jihyo...."

-"I'm tired, let's rest here oppa" she said.

-"Jihyo.. We can't.... You can eat anywhere and with anyone but you should always sleep in your house"

-"Wae? You don't belive me? I promise I'll only hold your hand and sleep!"

-"I trust you but..."

-"Come on oppa, please...." she begged me. Once again, I prefered listening to my heart. We took a room, she laid on the bed and I took a blanket to sleep on the floor. After a little while, I heard her.

-"Oppa..."

-"Hum?"

-"You're sleeping?"

-"Yes"

-"If you're sleeping how can you answer me?" We both laughed softly. "Oppa"

-"Wae?"

-"Come here"

-"What?" I asked and turned to her side of the room. She was sat on the bed and opened her arm for me.

-"Sleep on the bed with me, it's cold on the floor."

I hesitated for a second but she kept openning her arms for me. I stood up and slide on the bed next to her. I then hugged her and she slept in my arms, her head resting on my chest. I patted her to sleep and when her breath became slow, I knew she felt alseep. Having her in my arms, reminded me of our time together. From the time I barely knew her, our first night spent in the hospital corridor, when we started dating and our three years together. Our nights spent sleeping in each others embrace. My body started to shake, my cheeks got suddenly wet. I found myself sobbing. I bit my fit to not make any sound affraid to wake Jihyo up. Slowly I slided off the bed, putting Jihyo's head carefully on the pillow. I took my belongings and left the room. In front of the door, I fall on my knee and sobbed again.

Jihyo in the room sobbed silently too. I went home. Both Jihyo and I cried ourself to sleep. She's going to leave for Seattle soon.

Here's the 9th chapter. It's a little short but I needed to cut it here for the chapter to not be too long. It's two updates in two days so next chapters won't be here right away. There's between 2 or 3 chapters to go for this story to be completed. Hope you enjoyed.. See you~~