Long Day

Saying Goodbye (SuLay)

Sorry that this is (ironically) such a short chapter but I didn't know what else to write in this bit.......

 

 

I am woken up suddenly as something hits me in the head and I sit up suddenly and shield my head from anymore of the unknown assaults and then I look around confused as I see MinSeok sitting on my chair laughing his head off. I look next to me and see my pillow lying there.

“Did you? Why would you do that?” I ask MinSeok angrily as I pick up the pillow and throw it at him as he continues to laugh at me. The pillow connects perfectly with his face and he falls backwards off of my chair. Now it’s my turn to laugh at him and I get out of bed to help him up before remembering I had fallen asleep .

“Ew Lay, put some pants on.” XiuMin say as he covers his eyes.

“Come on Min, you’ve seen me before.” I say to MinSeok before adding “Plus I know you’re enjoying the view.” I add before striking a suggestive pose.

“God, what am I going to do with you Lay?” He asks me before reluctantly accepting my hand to help him up. “By the way did you have a shower in the middle of the night?”

“Yeah, um, I couldn’t get to sleep so I thought a shower might help.” I lie to hide my embarrassment but I can feel my face starting to burn. MinSeok looks unconvinced but doesn’t say anything. “Um, if it’s alright can I have some privacy so I can get changed?” I ask MinSeok quietly.

“Oh, sure Xing Xing.” He says awkwardly and he pats me on the shoulder before he leaves my room. I let out a big sign and I fall backwards to lie on my bed and I just look at the ceiling for I don’t know how long before getting up again and finding some clean clothes to wear. “You’re in for another long day YiXing.” I think to myself as I shut the door behind me and make my way through to the kitchen.