the hangover 1

Still in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Kim soo hyun was still in the club even after everyone he was with had already gone."Some girls tried to flirt with him but all he did was snob them,he has been watching hani drink from one glass to another,but yet he couldn't approach her."He was waiting for the right moment to present it self.......seconds turned into mintue,and mintue into hour's,and yet he was patiently waiting,"he wasing going to let her just slip away without knowing her name or at list something about her."It was time for him to find true love and she is the only one his heart had finally beat for after all this years,even tho he just meet her. "When soo hyun was young he fell in love with his best friend but after she and her family left korea,he never heard from them again,that broke his heart and he promised never to fall in love,"but seeing hani this night stirred something in him something he has never felt before."It could be love,lust or like but he was going to find out. "After drinking a lot hani decided to leave the club.it was 1:23 when hani decided to leave the club everywhere was dark and lonely,she tried to hitch a ride but no one wanted to stop.she was getting tired and dizzy she called barely see clearly."A black lotus parked in front of her and out came soo hyun,seeing how drunk she was and not knowing where she leaves he decided to take her to his house.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter