Heating thing's up

Still in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*AUTHOR's POV* soo hyun was still with hani, waiting patiently for her friend's" and it was getting late.

"And it was getting hot inside the apartment,"he went to the room to check up on hani, but she was no where to be found.....he decided to look inside the bathroom, but she was there either.....so he decided to go to the other girl's room's.

"But before he could reach the door to the room he bumped into hani, "apperantly, she has been standing there for a long time, and he didn't notice.......when he asked if she was alright, knowing how much she had to drink a few hour's ago....she didn't answer him.

"He was about to say another word when she walked up to him, enclosed the space between them, and the next thing he felt was hani's lip's against his.

*soo hyun's pov* her lip's were the softess thing I had ever tasted.....I mean I have kissed a lot of actress while acting but non could compare to has." tho at first I was shocked, but later I gave in.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Seung jo had just settled down on the bed and was drifting of to sleep when he felt a pair of hand's on his chest."At first he ignored it but the hand's kept on rubbing his chest and was currently going down his torse......down to his pijama's pant's.

"Seung jo couldn't take it anymore he decided to get up and leave the room......but he was in for a surprise.

"While he was taking his bath, hera had secretly looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter