devastated/the game plan 1

Still in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~previously on still in love with you~

seung jo had just gotten home, stressed and tired all he wanted was a good night rest,"but little did he know his wife had other thing's instored for him"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hera's pov:“seung jo has been avoiding me lately,always using excuse's about work or late night meeting....."Noting can be more fustrating then your so called husband ignoring you and giving lame excuse's ontop of it....I know he still has that stupid girl in mind,"not that I care tho he is mine now."Even tho he think's of her day and night.

“This his mother get's me angry everyday,"I just can't see why she doesn't want to except me.....if that witch hani hasn't made me look like the evil one I would probably be having a nice time with the woman."But who care's she old and doesn't know a thing why should I even mingle with her.

`been thinking lately tho what if I was to give her a grandchild,"I mean that's what every mother in law want's from her daughter in law......in my case its different tho,she want's hani as a daughter in law.....even tho she's not as pretty as I am,or brilliant,hell she's not even as rich as me.

I have other thing's to think about."Seung don't you think you can avoid me forever I would get what I want and I would get it this night......

-

-

-

.

¤~Heads out for a little shopping~¤

"Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter