hani meet's kim soo hyun

Still in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim soo hyun a popular actor was in the club with the crew member's and colleague's of his new drama(my love from the star's)they just finished their drama and were celebrating."All this while they were celebrating he couldn't help but notice oh ha ni on the dance floor,he had been watching her since she and her friends came into the club."He taught of ways to approach her but couldn't find an excuse knowing how fully well reporter's are and how crowded the club was he couldn't just walk up to her."He was a celebrity and been seen talking to a girl in the club would be a big news for reporter's. "Hani has been dancing for a while now and she was quiet tired she went back to join her friends who had been seating down for a while,they ordered more drinks. _______________________________________________________________________________"hani and her friends have been drinking for a while many guys have been throwing glances at them but non had been able to walk up to them.finally 2 friends(choi young do/kim tan) decided to walk up to them, after much talks and getting to know each other choi young do and joo ri decided to leave the club living hani and min ha,seeing that hani wasn't intrested in anything he was goin to say he decided to face min ha who was already hitting on him,after a while they dicided to also leave but before leaving min ha asked ha ni if she would be ok alone and she said yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter