Guilty

So So

Preparing for Monday was easier than being hit with it. I told myself that I would be ok but once the morning arrived and it was time for me to get up, I was afraid. It was times like these that I would rely on Chanyeol to confort me but all I had was myself. I stared at my tired self in the mirror. I took a shower and readied myself. I went downstaires. I didn't have much of an apitite so I pretty much force fed myself breakfast knowing that today would be a long day and I need all the strenght I could get. Instead of being driven I decided to drive myself to school. In New Zealand, I was used to driving myself around so that was what I preferred. I went to sleep late, the past couple days I had been worrying about the company and my uncles attempts at taking over. I even questioned myself on weather or not I was mentally stable to run a company. I shook the thoughts out of my head. Of course I'm mentally stable. All I think about is business and my future. How could that not make me mentally stable? 

I reached school. I was arrived 10 minutes before the bell is supposed to ring which meant the school was already full of students. I had been given my locker details and class schedule when I had been accepted so I didn't need to make a trip to the school office. I preferred that. Although as soon as I neared the entrance all the students parted like the red sea. I rolled my eyes at their dramatic gasps. 'Is that Park Sora?' 'I didn't know she would be starting today.' 'She's so pretty.' 'I wonder if Hoya or Minah know that she's here.' That particullar statement made me stop and turn my head to the student who said it. They stared back at me, a little shocked that I would stop at such a simple wonder. I looked at them in confusion.

"Why wound something so unimportant as that matter to you?" I questioned. I watched the girl stutter and fail to give an answer so I turned away and kept walking. More whispers were continued so when I had gotten to my locker, I pulled out my headphones and began to play music to drown out everyone and their gossiping. I began looking for my class and once I had found it, the bell rang. I waited for the class to fill up slightly before I entered myself. The teacher stood up in disbelief and cleared his throat.

"Guys, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" He smiled. I formally introduced myself and instead of adding all the cute stuff like 'Please look after me' or 'I hope we can be friends' I just made my way to the spare table beside the window. There's no point in being cute if I don't plan on sticking to being cute for the whole year, and there's definatly no point in asking people to be my friend when I don't plan on making any. I don't need looking after so I'm not going to be asked to be looked after. There's no point in being fake, I learned it secondhand from someone who used to mean a lot to me. 

The first half of the day was tiresome. I hadn't seen Sooyoung yet but I do know that for the rest of the day, we'll have all of our classes together. At lunch she had met me at the cafeteria and we got our food and sat down together. We were catching up on our day so far when someone slapped their hand on our table and Sooyoung's cup of water fell to the ground. I looked up only to be faced with one of the many faces of Kang Minah. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. 

"Don't ignore me. When I want attention, you better give it." She demanded in her annoying as high pitched voice. Words spoken from a true stuck-up queenka. I thought.

"Nice nose, Minah. I'm glad you got it re-done. The last rearrangment wasn't looking to good on you." I said without looking at her. She picked up my cup of water and threw it at me. I stood up, clearly pissed. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to look at us. 

"How dare you speak to me like that!?! I can make your life at this school miserable!" She yelled at me. By this point, everyone around us were more than intrigued. Sooyoung just sat back with an amused look on her face. I rolled my eyes at Minah. 

"It should be me wondering how you have the guts to approach my table while I'm enjoying my lunch break and yell at me for no reason. It should be me threatening you and warning you that I could make your life miserable at this school. I have more of an influence than you and I've only been here for a few hours." I said to her calmly. I watched her face turn red in anger. 

"If you're only here to steal Hoya oppa away from me then think again." She said harshly. 

This make me crack a smile. "Listen here and you better listen good." I said lowly and threateningly. "I couldn't give two s about you or that bastard. My life is full of things way more important than the likes of that manwhore or you. Don't you ever approach me unless you've washed your filthy , tty hands. You two deserve eachother anyway. Something about whatever is used and is trash, belongs with and in the trash." I smiled nicely at her. I began to walk off with Sooyoung beside me. Once we exited the cafeteria she looked at me and then bursted into laughter. 

"Are you even over what he did to you?" She asked me. 

"Of course I'm not." I said as we made our way to the bathroom to dry myself off. "That's something I could never forget, nor forgive. But no one else except you needs to know that." I smiled at her and pinched her cheeks. 

"My cold-hearted best friend." She smiled brightly and threw her arm around my shoulder. "This is going to be a fun year."

-----

I swear I was gonna write more but everything is playing up and it's a really cold night. I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter. Hopefully. Goodnight <3 xx