Wet Clothes & Awkwardness

Summer Like No Other

*Grandma? Na~I'll pass...someone even more interesting. Ok I'll stop talking and let you find out who that person is now! Here's Chapter 5.....ENJOY! XD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I was pushing Aaron underwater when the backyard's door suddenly opened. I slowly let go of Aaron as I saw who that person is. Standing at the door is a young, beautiful girl. I know exactly who she is...she's Cyndi a.k.a Aaron's girlfriend. Aaron quickly poppped his head up breathing heavily as soon as I let go of him. I saw him open his mouth..about to say something to me but he then noticed Cyndi at the door. He look at her with...surprise...I think. "Cyndi? What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't make it tonight?" he asked her. "Well~I was going to surprise you but...ummm...Surprise~?!!" she said . There as an awkward momment between us. Aaron's looking at her then to me...she's looking at Aaron and then to me awkwardly...and for my part...well~it's not any good...I'm looking at Aaron and smile at Cyndi awkwardly. Grrr~this is so AWKWARD! I can't stand this anymore! "Umm...I guess I'll go change now~my clothes is kinda soaked." I said breaking the awkwardness between us. As soon as I finished my sentence, I quickly got out of the pool and get into the nearest bathroom in the house that I could find. I feel like I'm forgetting something but I don't know what it is. I started to take of my soaked wet clothes and put it on the counter and that's when I realize that I don't have any dry clothes with me!

    Urg!So that's what I'm forgetting! Dry clothes! Great! Now what? I took all of my clothes off. Now I can't even go outside. I was still in deep thoughts and scolding myself about how to get dry clothes when someone knocked the door "GuiGui?" a voice asked which I regonize immediatly. That voice got to belong to Aaron. "Yeah?" I replied. "You're not planning on changing without any dry clothes are you?" he asked. "Ummm..no" I said sheepishly. "Then open the door" he said. "Why?" I asked panickly looking at myself. I am now plain standing in the bathroom...and he want me to open the door? Is he crazy or what? I can't tell him that I'm and can't open the door for him! I stood there lost in my own thoughts when he called me again "Gui? Are you ok?" he asked his voice full of concern. "Yeah..umm Aaron can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Yeah?" he replied. "I'm kinda wet, so can you just place the clothes on the floor and go get me a dry towel?" I asked. "Sure..but aren't there towels in there? We always have extra towels in the bathrooms" he asked. Shoot! Why didn't I think of that? "Umm..no..I don't see any here" I lied shuffling stuff so it sound like I'm looking for it. "K, I'll go get you one now" he said.

    I waited a few seconds making sure that's he's gone. I opened the door and quickly grab the clothes. Phew~that was close. Luckly I thought of something quick. I'm a genius! I quickly put on the clothes which is Aaron's to be exact. They even smell like him for goodness sake! He gave me his black shorts and a blue-torquoise T-shirt which is too big for me. I then heard footsteps coming. I guess it must be Aaron..ma he's fast! "Gui?You still there?" he asked. "Umm..yeah" I replied. "I got you a towel" he said. "Oh-sorry Aaron...I just found a towel under to counter just now" I said which is kinda true except that I saw it before. It toook me about three more minutes to get fully dressed and fixed my messy wet hair. I just simply pull it back into a ponytail. "All done!" I said as I open the bathroom's door.

    It startled me a bit that Aaron's still here but I'm kinda happy inside taht he still cares about me even though he have a girlfriend. "What are you still doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with Cyndi?" I asked him. "She's in the kitchen with my grandma and my mom to make cake. he said. "Oh~then why aren't you there with them?" I asked again. "Because I don't want to leave to alone. Now come on! I'll walk you home" he said. Not it's fine. I'll walk home with Show" I said not wanting to trouble him anymore or else his girlfriend might think it the wrong way. "Show already left, if you don't want to walk home alone then come on. I heard there are a lot of erts around here on the beach at night" he said. "What? Show left? And stop trying to scare me!" I shouted a little shocked that Show left without me, his little sister. "So are you coming or not? Cause I don't mind letting you walk home alone with all those guys out there" he said. "OK! Fine!!" I said. We walk into the kitchen first to say goodbyes to grandma, Mrs.Yan, and Cyndi and we went into the living room to say goodbye to Mr.Yan and started walking home......to my house.......with Aaron......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You guys forgot all about Aaron having a girlfriend did ya? hehe...next chapter will be????? umm...i actually don't know...i have this idea but don't know how to get to it *sight* i'm such a bad author! Don't know how to continue her story.Anyways I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible so be patient with me k? Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter! See ya'll later!!! XD