The Truth

Summer Like No Other

"AAAHHHHHHH~!!!! This is so boring! We can't go anywhere but stay in the hotel!!!" I shouted.

"Shhhh! You know this hotel isn't just only ours? Be more quiet would you?" Aaron said.

"Hehe....sorry...." I said shyly remember that I might have interrupted the others guests. "But Aaron, this is really boring!" I complained.

Hearing my complain, a small smile formed on his face as he shake his head. I walk towards him and jump on him "Aaron~! Aaron~!" I whined.

"What?" he asked giving me a peck on the lips.

"Can we go outside?" I asked.

"No" he said. "Why!?!" I asked.

"All the roads are closed"

"B-But~"

"We can't go outside but we can still have fun inside the hotel" he said.

My eyes widen. "Have fun inside the hotel?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Aaron rolls his eyes "It's not that 'fun' I'm talking about" he said.

I let out a relief sigh "Then what do you mean?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he said dragging me with him.

He led me through many cordinates. I tried to remember all of it but I got lost when we turned for the 21 times wait it's 22 or.....Aish!! I'm really lost.

"Aaron? Why are we here?" I asked when we stoped in front of this room that has a really big door.

He shrugged "Open it" he said.

"Why me?" I asked getting a bit scared.

"Ladies first!" he said. Grrr~!!! Why do they have to make this "ladies first" thing?

"Fine!" I said as I open the big red door.

"............WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" was the only word that escape from my mouth as I stared at the room.

"So? You think you'll have fun in here?" he asked.

I didn't reply. I was too stunned. The room is dark but got lighten up by many colors of lights. There are game machines! Pool tables! Basketball machines! Miniature Golf! And many many more games and the best part is....there's a pool to the side of the room!

"OMG!!!!!! Aaron I love you!!!" I squeals as I jump on him and give him a big hug and a mouth watering kiss before I start to run around the room. Then suddenly something hit me.

"W-Wait! Is this room for everyone in the hotel?" I asked Aaron.

"Yeah" he said.

"Then why don't I see people?" I asked again.

"Because I rented this whole place for you" he said.

"AWwwww~" I was touched. No one has ever done this to me before not even my parents. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. I know that all this isn't for me...but for Cyndi but I was the one who received it instead of her. I don't know why? But I'm kinda jealous of her...having such a great and sweet boyfriend like Aaron and she dumped him? For another guy?

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked wrapping his arms around my waist swaying me back and forth.

"T-This is for Cyndi isn't it?" I asked.

"No" he said. "It's all for you" he said snuggling his face onto my neck and shoulders.

"No?" I asked.

"This is all for you" he said.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked. "All of the things that Cyndi got from before is all yours" he said.

Now I'm getting really confused.

"I-I-don't know how to tell you this but...but....I-I-I-actually love you Gui" he said.

"H-Huh? B-But y-you love Cyndi" I said. "No I don't! It has always been you from the beginning. I only dated Cyndi because I want to make you jealous"

"Y-You dated Cyndi because you want to make me jealous?" I asked.

"Yeah, remember when you told me that we should date to make George and Cyndi jealous?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well~at that time. I thought you saw through me. I thought you knew my plan" he said. "I-I actually am in love with you since little Gui. But I never have the courage to tell you because you always seems to look at George rather then me..." he said. 

"T-Then why are you telling me now?" I asked still in shocked.

"Because I can't hold it in any more. I've been keeping my feelings to myself for 12 years already and I don't want to held it in anymore. I want to let you know-this whole time pretending to be your boyfriend is actually what I've wished for every single birthday after I met you."

"Oh~so that's why you never told me! Even though I begged you to" I said.

"So GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, can you be my real girlfriend instead of my fake girlfriend?" he asked.

I didn't respond. I'm still in the middle of processing what's happening right now.

"I-I-....................."

*************************

*Sigh* FINALLY I'm able to tell you guys the real story behind this!

Gosh! It takes me forever! Now, that I've finally tell the secret behind all those naughty actions of Aaron....

the real story is beginning! haha....*evil laugh* kidding :D

Comments and Subcribe please! *puppy face* XD XD