First Date 2

Summer Like No Other

Aaron then look at me weirdly. I pointed at the shop again. When he saw where I was pointing  at, he let out a smile...not just any smile and but an evil one! I knew he's up to no good if he let out an evil smile. Uh-Oh~

"If you give me a kiss first" he said pointing at his lips.

"Ewww!!! NO WAY!" I shouted in disgust even though kissing him was quite nice, his delicious-sweet~WAIT! WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!?! No NO!!! GuiGui, calm down...remember...you like George, you like George, NOT Aaron, NOT Aaron! He likes Cyndi and I like George! Yup! That's it!

"Fine, then I guess you don't want to go" he said.

"Aaron~!!" I whined swinging his arms back and forth.

"Only if you kiss me!" he said.

"B-But~" I protested.

"Lets go" he said starting to walk away.

HuHu...I really really really want to go on the boat ride! Fine, whatever Gui. It's not like it's important anymore. He already took my first kiss away! HMP! Decided! Boat ride!

"Fine, Fine! I'll kiss you!" I shouted.

I then realized how loud that is. According to the people who are now starring at us.

"KISS!" someone said.

"KISS!" another one joined.

Soon, everyone that's in the park had gathered around us and chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS!" attracting more and more people even the ones that weren't even in the park before has also come in and joined the crowd chanting "KISS, KISS, KISS!"

*Sigh* I guess I can't take my words back now. I slowly tip toed up to Aaron and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Awww~" the crowd went.

"Hey! That's not enough! It was only on the cheek!" one guy shouted.

Grr~!!! That guy! What is wrong with him. It's not his bussiness whether I should kiss my boyfriend on the cheek or not is it? What a nosy guy! But his voice kinda sounds familiar....Oh well

"KISS,KISS,KISS!" goes the crowd again.

This makes Aaron chuckled. Seriously? How can he be chuckling at a time like this? This is so embarrassing!

I turned bright red not knowing what to do. Then I felt someone pull me close and....kiss me. Ok! I lied. It wasn't just someone, it's Aaron! I was shock and also glad because he took the first step because I wouldn't dare to do so.

Even though my lips are still locked with Aaron's. I could hear the crowd went wild in the background....but my surrounding is all black and I can only see Aaron in front of me. I slowly close my eyes and decided to concentrate on the kiss.

-------------------

Can we go on the boat ride now?" I asked when we FINALLY seperated and the crowd also dismiss...probably they were bored by us watching us making out for more than half an hour. NOT that I was counting!!!

He chuckled. "We've been making out this whole time and all you were thinking about is the boat ride?" he asked.

Well~that's not true! I've been thinking how he has such beautiful deep brown eyes and how good he smell like while we kiss. How didn't I notice this earlier? But of course I wouldn't tell him. That would be pretty awkward....for ME!

"Can we please please please go on the boat ride babe?" I asked again like what an actual girlfriend would asked if she wants to nag her boyfriend.

"Yeah, as many as you'd wish sweety" he said leaning in giving my a peck on the lips. AGAIN!!!

"AARON!" I yelled.

He just chuckled and shake his head putting his arms around my shoulders and we walk towards the shop to RENT A BOAT!!!!! YAY!!!!

------------------------

"Hmm~" I took a deep breath in the most beautiful part of the park. The LAKE!!!

"This is such  a beautiful serene of the park. The water is so clear that I swear I can see sparkles in the water.

"Gui! Can you please sit down and help me paddle? I'm dying here!" Aaron complained.

I sigh. He has been complaining every 5 minutes that his arms is getting tired from paddling and I should give him a hand.

"Can't you paddle yourself? What kind of boyfriend make his girlfriend help him paddle on a boat ride?" I complained back at him.

"A NORMAL one!" he shoted back.

"Come on honey~!!! Be a MAN!" I said walking to the tip of the boat.

"Gui! Be careful! You might fall down" he warned.

"Oh please, why would I fall down here~Ahhhhhh~!!!"

"Gui!" that's the last thing I heard before I "PLASH!" into the water.

I tried to swim back up and m-my leg seems to have a cramp!!!

"A-Aron! H-Help me! Help!" I yelled between gulping in some of the lake's water.

"A-Aaron!" I yelled.

"Gui! Swim! Swim back up!" I heard him shouted.

"I-I-can't! I have a cramp-o-on my leg!" I said before I black out....underwater.

***************************

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't this chapter better than the last one?

hehe.... :P it looks like i'm obsessed with writing GuiLun's kissies!! haha... XD

Please leave a comment guys! Thanks!

Love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333